Juicy Peach Crisp

One of my wonderful mommy friends, Erin, passed this little recipe onto me. It was VERY good. I figured I’d share 🙂

The only thing I would have done differently, is I would have added about 1/4 more of a teaspoon of cinnamon. We all enjoyed this a lot, and it was a nice summer-y treat!!

Comments

1. Chocolatteme says:

I think I might have to try this eventually it looks great!

2. Mmm, sounds great! 🙂

3. The lovely Southern peaches have been on sale for the last couple of weeks for as little as 99 cents a pound, and I’ve been looking for a good but simple recipe to take advantage of them. Thanks for sharing this recipe! And I love that you just posted a picture of the original handwritten recipe–makes me feel like I’m right there in your kitchen. 🙂

4. Brittany F. says:

I’m not a big fan of peach, but this sounds really good.

5. Sherry Compton says:

My husband loves peachy desserts. This seems easy and pretty simple. My husband likes cobbler with its two crusts so maybe I would us a pie crust dough on he bottom.

6. Sherry Compton says:

I agree on the adding more cinnamon. Peaches and cinnamon go well together; spices add to the sweetness of the peaches.

7. Sherry Compton says:

Looks good and homemade. This is something my husband would enjoy…juicy peaches and a golden crust.

8. cheryl lister says:

This sounds delicious. I just made a pear crisp, but prefer peaches a lot more. Too bad they are a bit hard to find in the stores right now.

9. Michelle F. says:

That looks good. I love peaches,

10. I love peaches and I especially love peach crisp! It could be even better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yummy!

11. This sounds lovely and I lurve peaches…Thank you for sharing and I will have to check this one out when peaches are once again in season.

12. This sounds so good. I love recipes using fresh peaches. Great dessert. Thank you so much for sharing

13. This is so good. I love this recipe and so does my family. Thank you so much