Recipe: Peach Dump Cake

Tonight I made an amazing dessert, and it was so easy!! I will be making this again! You can make this with cherry pie filling or apples too 🙂 It would be GREAT served with some vanilla ice cream.

Ingredients:
2 cans of sliced peaches in syrup
1 box of yellow cake mix
approximately 1/3 cup of butter/margarine
Cinnamon

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a cake pan, dump the peaches in, and then dump the DRY cake mix on top of that evenly.
Press the cake mix down firmly.
Then cut butter in little pieces and sprinkle all around the top.
Sprinkle the top of everything with cinnamon.
Bake for 45 minutes!

Comments

1. It really does sound yummy! Thanks for posting it. 🙂

2. This dump cake would be perfect for those days when I need a dessert but don’t have time or am just not up to baking from scratch. I love canned peaches, since fresh peaches are only available for such a short period of time and can be time-consuming to prepare. Thanks for the recipe!

3. cheryl lister says:

Sounds good. What size cans of peaches did use use?

4. Brittany F. says:

My husband was just asking me for peach cobbler. Maybe he’ll be ok with this replacement.

5. Sherry Compton says:

Super easy and right up my husband’s alley. He loves peach desserts and believes you always need butter. I will have to give this a try.

6. Sherry Compton says:

Dump cakes are great! Just easily “dump” in all the ingredients. This would be an easy recipe to make with kids, too.

7. this sounds delicious and i bet it would be even better with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream on top of it.
    if it were up to me i would make it with blueberry pie filling, but then that’s my favorite. 🙂

tammy ramey
    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

8. Michelle F. says:

Yum love peaches. I love how easy it is.

9. I love peaches. I would totally eat this with ice cream!

10. M.Clark says:

Yum! I’d love to try this with apples. I love that it’s so fast and easy to make, I definitely need to give this a try. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

11. Deborah D says:

i am going to make this for our church group.

I want to make this with fresh peaches. This sounds so good. Thank you so much for this recipe