Recipe: Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip

I have to say that I can’t take credit for this, I got it from my friend Maggie. She made this for our playgroup’s St. Patrick’s Day party and I couldn’t stop eating it. I made this for my husband last night, and we just ate it for dinner. It’s so unhealthy, but OH SO GOOD!!!

Ingredients:
1 12oz bag of frozen spinach, cooked, and all excess water squeezed out
1 can of artichoke hearts drained and cut up
1 6oz bag of shredded Parmesan
2 cups of Mozzarella (I only used 8oz because I didn’t have 2 bags)
1 cup of mayonnaise

Preheat oven to 375.
Combine all ingredients in a oven safe casserole dish.
Bake at 375 for 30 min or until hot and bubbly.

Eat with tostitos or tortilla chips!!! Yum!!

Photobucket

Comments

1. Tortilla chips go well with the spinach and artichoke dip.

2. Maria Iemma says:

I love artichokes and spinach and have made the dip before but never used the mozzarella cheese. Will try it your way – it sounds good and cheesy

3. marissa lee says:

i never had artichokes maybe i will try this recipe..thank you for sharing

4. Lynda Thomas says:

Yum! I’ve made a very similar spinach/artichoke dip and it is super tasty. I’ve never tried it with chips though! I’ll have to do that next time, I usually toast little pieces of french bread, but chips sounds way quicker! 🙂

5. Michelle Knopp says:

I’ve had spinach dip and artichoke dip but not the two together. This is a great idea. I love them both and bet they will taste even better together. I also love that this is easy to throw together yet sounds so yummy. Tell Maggie thank you for sharing.

6. Tiffany says:

one of my favorite snacks! does this taste anything like appbees dip?

7. Cassandra Kelton says:

MMMM this sounds good and it’s so simple! And how can it be unhealthy with spinach and artichokes in it?? At least that’s what I will tell myself when I eat it.

8. Ruth chu says:

i have always wondered how to make this it is so good thanks for recipe

9. Sherry Compton says:

Love getting spinach and artichoke dip at Chili’s. This sounds easy, and it would be good to have at home. The ingredients aren’t too expensive either.

10. Geraldine Kennedy says:

2 of my favorites….spinach & artichokes. Mixed together they must taste terrific. I’m going to make this for our next bar-b-que or party

11. Makenzie Hay says:

Artichokes are my Achilles Heel, which I am salivating as I read this recipe! I am always on the hunt for a good artichoke dip and this one will be put to the test very, VERY soon! I cannot wait! Thank you for posting!

12. Ashley Weber says:

I love spinach artichoke dip! I’m looking forward to trying this recipe!

13. That sounds really good. I would love to try it

14. Kristina L. says:

This sounds so good! I love artichokes. I will eat anything with artichoke in it!

15. Brittany F. says:

I love spinach dip from the store, and artichokes. Thanks for the homemade version that I bet tastes better than the store bought stuff.

16. Sounds easy and good. I love spinach dip with bread chunks

17. rebeccabasset says:

This sounds Yummy! I don’t think I’ve ever tried a Spinach and Artichoke Dip before. I will give this a try. Thanks for the Recipe!

18. This is so tasty. Ive ate it but have never tried to make it myself

19. Christina Strapp says:

I have been looking for a good recipe to try, thank you for sharing.

20. This recipe sounds great for football season! I can’t wait to try it!

21. my favorite dip. will be making this.

22. I absolutely love spinach dip. I always wanted to try and make my own and this looks pretty simple. Definitely trying to make it this weekend. Thanks! 🙂

23. I love Apple Bee’s spinach and artichoke dip. I have never attempted to make it myself, but with this recipe it seems easy enough to try it. I cannot wait to make this, hopefully I can make it as good as you did. lol This dip is one of my favorite’s and it would really save me some money by making it at home and not going out to buy it at Apple Bee’s. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Also Tell your friend thanks too!!!

24. Keke Fairfax says:

Spinach artichoke dip is my favorite dip ever. I love it on garlic toast.

25. This looks amazing! Definitely want to try it. I’ve always loved artichoke dip but have never made my own.

26. Melissa Decroteau says:

Thank you! I love spinach dip and finally found an easier recipe!!!

27. I’m glad I found this recipe. I’ve been looking for a dip that is both delicious and chock full of veggies – and this one does it for me. I love spinach and artichoke.

28. Kayla Schmitke says:

This looks so yummy! I always put my spinach and artichoke dip in a bread bowl 🙂 Cant wait to try your recipe out!

29. Thank you for the recipe. I have tried healthy versions of spinach artichoke dip and they are just not the same. This is great with mozzarella tooo.

30. Christina Kelbel says:

thanks for posting this one. I love this dip but have never made it myself.

31. I love spinach dip. I haven’t had it in years. Thanks for the recipe.

32. This recipe reminds me of TGIFridays spinch dip that I love 🙂 Thank you for sharing, I’ll be making it soon 🙂

33. md kennedy says:

Yum! I can servcie this along with my avocado-chipotle dip for Christmas, but I’ll use toasted high-protein/fiber pita chips.

34. I don’t know, it sounds pretty healthy to me. It sounds tasty too. I love a good spinach dip.

I love this kind of dip. Since my husband does not like parmesan I would probably use some cheddar and cream cheese too.

36. This dip is pretty good. I had my doubts because it has mayo in it. I did leave the parm. out.

37. This sounds so good. I also make a jalapeno popper dip that has similar ingredients. MMM.

38. If I were at a party where this dip was served I wouldn’t stop eating it either. Spinach and artichoke is a great mix, thank you for sharing this recipe.

39. Do you know I have never tried artichokes before. Not sure why i hve been afraid to try it out. I use to work in a grocery store and never saw too many that sold but this recipe sounds pretty good. Maybe if I do as I have told the kids, just try it, I’ll really enjoy them

This is so good. My family loves it. I will be making this for a wedding shower in March. Thank you so much