Recipe: Easy and Quick Iced Coffee

I’m not a coffee drinker at all, I do like cappucinos from the gas stations, but I add flavored creamer to them. It has to be sweet and flavorful. I don’t mind the iced coffees from McDonalds if they are sweet and flavored well…I’ve been having this craving for awhile, but just don’t make coffee (except for the hubby). I thought I’d try it out.
The other day at the grocery store I bought some small individual packets of instant Taster’s Choice (enough for 6oz).

Ingredients:
6 oz milk
1 packet of instant coffee or equivalent for 6ozs
Flavored Creamer (I used French Vanilla)
1 Tbsp of Sugar
Something to shake it all up in (I used a gatorade bottle)

Pour all ingredients into a bottle, use the amount of creamer for flavoring you’d like.
Shake it like a salt shaker, and a few extra shakes 🙂
Pour over ice! Enjoy!

It tastes SOOOO good. I had to call my hubby and tell him, so he wants one when he gets home!

Photobucket

Comments

1. cheryl lister says:

I have some free samples of Tasters Choice coffee that I was wanting to use somehow! Thanks for the great idea – I have all the ingredients and will try it this morning with chocolate mint coffee creamer.

2. md kennedy says:

I made this and it takes exactly like the coffee-milk we used to get from the sback bar at the pool when we were kids! Thanks for bringing back the great memories!

3. Awesome recipe. This would be great to make for my husband to take to work in the mornings.

4. Sherry Compton says:

I don’t drink coffee but my husband loves it. Bold and dark. He enjoys each cup and need hem to wake up. We haven’t tried iced coffee like this but it would b frat in the afternoon…maybe with a dessert recipe. 😉

5. Gina Hiskes says:

I’m giving this a try! I’m a Starbucks addict myself, but the $5.09 daily iced mochas really start to add up and get me in trouble with the husband 😉 I’ve tried a few “at home” iced coffee recipes and haven’t been too impressed, but I’m not giving up until I find one to satisfy this caffeine craving.

6. so easy to make!

7. im not fond of straight coffee either – gotta add some sugar and spice to satisfy my “caffiene craving!”

8. marissa lee says:

i’m going to have to try this because i love ice coffee…thank you for sharing.

9. I am a huge iced coffee fan. But after while, you can spend so much money just buying cold coffee so it is great to know that there is an easy recipe I can use to get my daily fix!

10. I love iced coffee when its really hot but i never get around to making it!

11. Sherry Compton says:

Sounds good. I wonder how it would be blended with ice for a more slushy texture.

12. It’s amazing how easy it is to make yummy coffee at home! It saves $ and you know what’s going inside of it. Ice coffee is soooo amazing during those hot summer days!

13. I make something like this, just cold coffee and flavored creamer. So good.

14. M.Clark says:

This is a great iced coffee recipe to share with my mother, she is a coffee lover. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

15. We buy the iced coffee for my nephew all the time, he loves it but never knew how to make it. Thank You!

I really like iced coffee. It is always very refreshing to me. I will give this recipe a try. It sounds good. Thank you for sharing

17. This is a quick and easy recipe. I love it when I am in a hurry. Thank you again for sharing. I love the French Vanilla creamer too