Snowman Christmas Craft

A few days ago my 4 year old and I did a really cute and easy Christmas craft that I saw HERE on Pinterest that looks like this:

I didn’t have all of the things that the craft called for, so I did go through all my craft supplies and improvised a little bit. I do think ours came out very very cute!

We made 4 of them since we have 4 family members in our family. On the backs I wrote each of our names and 2012 for the year!

You can use anything you’d like. I used popsicle sticks, white paint, Orange felt, green/red ribbon, black sharpie, and black glitter paper, as well as random buttons. Super simple and you can use anything you have laying around the house to make this cute craft.

Comments

1. I love that!! We have everything to do that I think. It would be really neat to have each kid make one each year and watch how their perception of themselves changed over time. Adding it to my holiday craft list! Thanks!

Amanda

2. Michele D says:

That is a super cute idea. I try to make a craft with my kids every year and this looks fun. I am going to try this with my family. Thanks for sharing this!

3. Kristina Bliss says:

Made these with my girl scouts. So stinkin cute!

4. Tanae Pierce says:

I love this ideas will be trying them this year

5. Those are adorable – what a great Sunday School idea for the kids to make.

6. diana scholz says:

Super cute! I have made these before, and have made them into magnets!

7. Kalle Metcalf says:

What a cute idea! I always do Christmas crafts with my girls, will definitely have to add this to the list:)

8. This is such a great craft idea for me to do with my four year old! It would make great homemade gifts for Grandma too!

9. What a cute snowman!

10. I absolutley love and will def be using this idea!!!! Perfect to do with the little ones!

11. I love x-mas crafts being more crafty this year thanks for the ideas

12. These are adorable! I have a little girl who will be 4 next week, and I know she would adore this project, so I’m pinning it to make with her in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the idea!

13. I love making Christmas crafts with my 3 year old granddaughter!! This is definitely on our list to do this year!! Thanks for posting!! Hope you have a Happy Holidays!!

14. I love this idea, will have to bring it up at our Crafts with Santa. Thank you

15. Victoria Cortinas says:

So adorable. This would be a great craft to do with my niece.

16. Jennifer Johansen says:

That’s cute! My kids would really enjoy making those.