The Cush N Go is a memory foam cushion that’s 1 inch thick, one side of the one I reviewed is Pink Minky, and the other side is Leopard w/pink around the edge. It’s compatible with almost all strollers, it fits in my lightweight jet stroller and also my bulkier Graco stroller. I kept it in my lightweight stroller (like an umbrella stroller but has a bit more to it) as that’s the stroller we use more often. Installing it is so easy, all you have to do is undo the straps on your stroller and put them through the holes, which matched up to the holes on my stroller perfectly.
As soon as my 14 month old got up from her nap she immediately went over to the stroller and climbed right in and sat there and watched tv, I thought it was the funniest thing. She must have thought it was comfortable because she sat there for almost 30 minutes. I strapped her in and took a few pictures too. I love this for the stroller as it seems so much more comfortable for those longer walks in the stroller.
- Soft, stylish support for baby’s back, head, & neck
- High-quality memory foam conforms to infant’s head, decreasing resistance and the risk of flat-head syndrome.
- Recommended by medical professionals
- Reversible, two-sided design
- Compatible with most stroller harness systems.
- Machine washable (read care instructions)
- Product dimensions (WDH): 13.4″ x 1″ x 29″
If you would like to win a Cush N Go, or ANYTHING on their website, enter the rafflecopter form below. You can pick from Cush N Go Girls, Cush N Go Boys, See N Store, Swingin Smart, and the Dream Feeder. Giveaway ends on 2/7/13 at 11:59pm.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This blog is not responsible for sponsored prize shipment.