Recipe: Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites

These are so good, one of my favorites as a side to a meal or as an appetizer.
Ingredients:
4oz Cream Cheese (1/2 of regular package)
1/2 cup of Cheddar
1 jalapeno minced
1 package of crescent rolls

Take the 4oz of your cream cheese and set aside to get to room temperature. Once that is done (or you can put it in microwave to soften it) combine the cream cheese, cheddar, and jalapeno in a bowl and mix together.

Take your crescent roll and divide it into two long triangles, try to pinch together all the pre-cut lines as best as you can.

Spread your cheese/pepper mixture over both rectangles evenly.

Roll up your rectangles long ways (I guess you can do them the other way as well, but they won’t be bites).

Cut into 1-1.5 inch pieces and put on a cookie/baking sheet.

Bake at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes, just keep an eye on them.

Photobucket

Comments

1. This is an interesting recipe. My kids will surely love this. Hopefully could try this soon.

2. These look like a perfect party food! Thanks for sharing. Found you through Bloggy Moms.

3. These look so, so good. It’s not very often that I find a recipe I’ve never seen before. Can’t wait to try these!

• I need to come over to your house, my hubby will love this one ,but I will replace swiss cheese or mozzarella Thanks once again.

4. I have to say that these look really good! I totally need to try making these for my husband because we tried some from some restaurant and they weren’t too good. I know he will like this recipe because he likes more homemade food.

5. Ohhhhh….these look so good!! My family loves, Loves, LOVES Jalapeno poppers, I bet they will go crazy for these cheese bites. Thanks for sharing.

6. These look so good and so easy to put together. Thank you for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday. Please add a link back to our party somewhere in your recipe. And don’t forget to come back to VOTE on Sunday!

7. kathy smith says:

8. Jessica Lodge says:

These look soooo good. I am making these this weekend!! Thank you for sharing the recipe!

9. Brittny Burbano says:

I love jalepeno poppers and to be able to make my own sounds delicious 🙂 cant wait to get to try this out

10. Sandy Cain says:

You had me at “cheese”. I’m picking up the fixings tomorrow for this. Anything with cheese sounds great to me, and THIS sounds particularly good. Thanks for the recipe!

11. marissa lee says:

this look good…i think i’ll make these for my brother..he love jalepenos..thank you for sharing.

12. Lynda Thomas says:

Oh my goodness! These look so easy and amazing! I think I will surprise my husband with these for his birthday, he loves jalapeno popper type appetizers. I’ve always wanted to try making some, but it seemed like a big task, so I’m excited to see an easy recipe for them. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

13. Piper Leigh says:

These look great. My husband loves any jalapeno! Plus, with the crescent rolls you can’t go wrong!

14. natalie rivera says:

Omg this looks so good. my husband and my 3 kids would like this. I would also make some mexican dishes just to accompany with it. I would make mexican rice, enchiladas and black beans on the side sauteed with Garlic and white onions… Omg im hungry already Lol

15. Linda Bradshaw says:

I would like to make these this weekend. They sound so good.

16. cheryl lister says:

these look good, easy, and cheesy! wish there were lowfat crescent roll dough available.

17. Tiffany R says:

These look really easy and delicious. Will trying them over the 4th at our family cookout. thanks!

18. Cassandra Kelton says:

You’ve done it again! Another easy and delish sounding recipe! Can’t wait to try these!

19. Beanybopp says:

You right they do look SUPER easy to make! My husband and I love hot things (well mainly him) but I do like poppers! i will have to make these instead of buying a box of poppers for $5. lol

20. md kennedy says:

How decadent are these – and so easy-peasy. AND less expensive than store-bought canapes. Thanks for the great recipe.

21. Susan Johnson says:

I love jalapeno poppers, and this recipe is so simple and easy I will actually get the ingredients and make it! These sound so good,Thanks for the delicious and simple recipes you post 🙂

22. Jessica Lodge says:

These sound soo good, and are so easy to make. I think this is a good recipe to have the kids help with. Thanks!

23. Michael Lambert says:

These looks good, and easy enough for me to make. Thank you for sharing this.

24. This recipe looks delicious, easy, and you could add your own ingredients to it, like crumbled bacon, pepper jack cheese. Thanks for sharing your recipe.

25. Marisa Johnson says:

These look perfect. My hubby is not a fan of cream cheese, but since there is cheddar in here, I’m sure he would eat these. Hopefully I can find most of these ingredients on sale so I can make these in the near future. Thank you for the recipe 🙂

26. Sherry Compton says:

Yum! My daughter and I will have to try these! We both love jalapeno peppers poppers and bites. This sounds like a great combination of flavors with the peppers and cream cheese.

27. Cheesy, spicy, flaky goodness! Going to have to make these for my next sports watching party. I know they’ll go quick!

28. Emilie C says:

Oh my goodness, these look absolutely delicious and easy to make! I’m glad there isn’t a bunch of ingredients to intimidate me! I think I’m going to try these!

29. Birdie Skolfield says:

These look simple enough, I think I’ll try to make these . Anything made with crescent rolls Im a big fan of. I think Ill use Serrano chilli for the heat instead of Jalapeno. Thx for putting this lil gem up for all of us to TRY.

30. Becky Schollian says:

Absolutely scrumptious!!..Going to make these yummy guys today for the party. I’ll keep you posted!!

31. These look really good. They seem like they would be great for parties.

32. Linda Bradshaw says:

Perfect! I have everything I need to make these! 🙂

33. Kristine Laird says:

These look like a must! We love jalepeno everything around here and I’ve been craving poppers. This looks like a cheap, easy alternative…I’d probably add more jalepeno though! 😉 We like it spicy! Pinning NOW!

34. Christina Strapp says:

My husband would love these! I will be giving these a try, thank you for sharing.

35. These sound so much easier to make than I thought they would be and they sound delicious. I love cream cheese and jalapenos!!

36. This sounds good. I would probably not use the jalapeno because I’m breastfeeding.

37. Sounds so yummy! I think I’ll make them as an app for my next party.

38. william saylor says:

These look so yummy. I love anything that has jalapeno and cheddar in it. I will be making theses for our next get together with family and friends.

39. Michelle F. says:

Love that you use crescent rolls!

40. Sherry Compton says:

I just had jalapeño cheddar cream cheese tonight on read. It’s delicious! I’m sure these are too. Plus they would be something different to take to work.

41. Rebecca Parsons says:

This sounds delicious and it would be great if it had bacon bits in it too.

42. Autumn Hudson says:

I am usually not a fan of dealing with crescent rolls, but I think my husband would love these!! Thanks for the recipe!! This would be something new and fun to take to a carry in/pot luck also!

43. I’m def making these for an upcoming party. Might even make them with flour tortillas to make pinwheels +!

44. Jennifer Aldridge says:

Okay, I’m sold on anything containing jalapeno and cream cheese. These look super delicious and easy peasy! Adding to the menu for Labor Day

45. These look soooooooo delicious, I cannot wait to try making them! You know what? I bet you could put some bacon bits in at the point where you ‘spread your cheese/pepper mixture over both rectangles’. Of course the bacon would be pre-cooked, I would use turkey bacon. Yummy!!

46. Deborah D says:

These look really delicious. I love spicy hot foods the spicier the better.

47. These sound delicious,I will be trying them.

48. Terrie Swanson says:

I try to find simple yet wonderful new recipes each year to try during the Christmas season when my kids come home. I love to hear their rave reviews and talk about how mom went all out for them. I relish the fact that the recipes I use are so simple but delicious. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE RECIPES! I of course will have to do a try out recipe in the near future first to make sure it is as delicious as it sounds. Ha Ha!

49. Kelley H. says:

Those look so yummy and so easy to make that I just might be able to find the time to actually do it! Def. going to give it a try!

50. Wow – what a great appetizer, snack or treat with lunch or dinner! so quick and easy, but they look like you labored in love in the kitchen for a long time! I love all these ingredients – nice to put them together like this!

51. Jalapeno Poppers are expensive and not so yummy in the freezer case, I didn’t know that they were so easy to make. Thanks for this recipe and especially the nice illustrations, I will certainly try it.

52. Kassi Fouts says:

I make something very similar to these. I love this type of app because you can change the cream cheese mixture depending on what you have on hand.

53. These look like the perfect football snack!! yummy will have to try!

54. Jessica Smith says:

These look pretty easy to make and absolutely delicious! I’ve been craving spicy stuff through my entire pregnancy (once the morning sickness ended anyway) and have an entire jar of jalapenos that I could use just for this! Awesome 🙂

55. What a quick and tasty snack! I would really like to try these, the family would love them!

56. These look so good. Unfortunately, I am the only one in my family of 4 (almost 5!) that likes hot things. But I could totally make these and eat them all myself =)

57. These too will be great for football season!

58. Oh yum. Maybe I can make these and not have to drive to Sonic for their greasy, overpriced ones. I don’t like them with just cream cheese, but I should like these since there’s also cheddar.

59. Bethany Saldana says:

Ooh this looks delicious! I’ve done a recipe similar to this, but I put chicken & cream cheese in. I might go ahead & add jalapeño now, too! or just make these for popping! delicious!

60. Tiffany Darling says:

Thank you for this recipe! I have been looking for something new and different to try and I think my hubby would love this just as much I would! We both love spicy food! Gonna try these tonight!!!

61. These look so cute and would be a great party appetizer. I love jalapeno poppers and these look like they would be less messy.

62. Jessica Strudthoff says:

These look so easy and so tasty. I bet you could substitute all kinds of things for different flavors.

63. These look yummy! I don’t think my hubby would like them (hates anything spicy!) but I’d love these as an appetizer. I might do green chiles instead of jalapenos though (just a personal preference!!). I wonder what it’d be like the add chicken into!! Hmm that’s an idea..

64. Sherry Compton says:

A great game day snack. We took jalapeño peppers, cut them in half, stuffed with creamy cheese, and rolled in crescent dough. Thanks for the idea. The cheese helps smooth out the heat of the pepper.

65. This looks really quick and easy, I am going to try them for my barefootbooks launch party on sunday! I think that they would be good with bacon bits rather than hot peppers, I have to cater to some young taste buds.

66. tiffany dover says:

yes yes yes! I’ve always wondered how to make these at home! Thank you so much for posting this recipe. My hubby will love me forever!

67. Michelle S says:

I totally need to go back to the grocery store for these ingredients…in heaven! I am also going to add hot sauce to these to fire them up even more!

68. I am always looking for quick easy appetizer/snacks. These sound awesome. I wonder if they would work with chopped olives or bacon or something instead of the jalapenos…

69. Mmm these look awesome! Will have to try to make gluten free…they’re too awesome not to try it!

70. Kristen Coronado says:

I am not a fan of really spicy things but I love jalapeno poppers and these look delish! I think these will be my go to superbowl recipe! Seems like a crowd pleaser and easy to boot! Thanks so much!

71. I saved this Page to my bookmarks I definitely want to make these for our Christmas buffet.
    Great and simple recipes thank you for submitting them 🙂

72. Samantha Powell says:

I live jalapeño poppers, definitely going to try this out!

73. Alejandra Carrillo says:

These look sooo good! I love everything in the ingredients list lol jalapenos and cream cheese?! Double delicious! They look super easy to make too. 🙂 Will def try this.

74. Tiffany F says:

These look super yummy. My husband loves anything jalapeno and anything cheesy so these would be a great snack to make for him. I on the other hand do not enjoy anything spicy so not too sure I would be a fan of them. Will have to give them a try and find out, they look pretty easy and inexpensive to make. Thanks for the review / recipe !!

75. These look like a perfect game day snack! My husband loves munchies and I love hot food, so I may try this recipe today! Thanks!

76. I just pinned this recipe to my appetizing! board – thanks. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/160300067960425754/ I have got to make these soon….hmm, maybe tonight? (yum)

77. marcy whitbeck says:

What a great Thanksgiving appetizer! I think the whole clan is going to gobble these up…I might need to make my own private batch too. 😉

78. Susan Broughton says:

This seems like a real tasty recipe. It would be good for appetizers for the holidays

79. I made these last Sunday for my husband’s football watching party. All the guys loved them and they didn’t taste bad reheated either!

80. Lisa Lancaster says:

Those Jalapeno Cheese Bites sound so good. Thanks for sharing

81. Gale McCarron says:

Major cheese eaters in our Family. These would be a big hit! Thanks!!

82. Oh my goodness… These are better than Domino pizza bread bites. Yummy!

83. Julie Wood says:

I really like this recipe to make Cream cheese bites. This would be a great appetizer for the Holidays, and i would love to make these yummy bites!

84. We do bites with croissant dough all the time with my LO; in fact, he does most of the work and I bake them. I like the cream cheese idea; we have tried other cheeses. Perhaps with strawberries and a little sugar for dessert 😉

85. Elizabeth Hitchcock says:

Neat idea! My 2 year old loves jalapeno poppers (anything spicy!). I wonder how this would do with other fillings, can’t wait to try it out!

86. 1christybrown says:

I could easily make a meal of these. Making me hungry just thinking about making them. much easier than regular poppers.

87. How easy! I made something very similar this past weekend but I used poblano peppers, goat cheese and breadcrumbs. Sautéed it in Olive oil and viola! I roasted the skin off the peppers first then peeled the skin off and cut out the core! I’m going to try this one next! Looks easier!

88. These look really great. We were just talking about getting stuffed jalapeno poppers in my family. Maybe I’ll try to make these this weekend. Or more likely, have the man-creature do it.

89. OHHH These could be trouble in my house! What an awesome treat for gatherings. I’m gonna tweak the recipe a touch, but thanks for the awesome bones to work with!

90. It sounds good. I love hot pepper. The combo of the heat and creaminess of the cheese sounds like a perfect blend.

91. I love those

92. Jordan Smith says:

Yummy cant wait to try them!

93. cheryl lister says:

This looks like tasty appetizer for the holidays. I may try this for thanksgiving.

94. Jessilee Raub says:

These look super good, my husband would love these.

95. Alycia Mundall says:

Oh my husband is going to love these!!! You have the best ideas…thanks!!!!

96. YUMMY!! And the simplicity makes it even better of a recipe! Will definitely be making this weekend for our barbecue and wonderful change up from the usual jalapeno poppers fiasco! Thank you sooo much for an awesome recipe! Can’t wait!

97. My DH LOVE jalapeno’s .. and thats why he LOVED this! And I loved it b/c it was soooo easy!

98. These looks so delicious. My husband would love this recipe. Thank you for sharing.

99. Kelli Anderson says:

These look absolutely delicious. I can’t wait to try them. I’m guessing the whole family will fall in love with them!

100. lynn buttedal says:

These look so good! I am going to try them for my husband and hope he likes them! They look easy to make! Thank you

101. Laura Eckard says:

This looks super easy and super yummy!! I love using crescent rolls because they are so sweet and buttery. I love all of your recipes, keep posting!

102. I love stuffed jalepenos with cream cheese!! but it gets so expensive to buy tthe premade ones or to buy them from a restraunt! I am going to make these this week! these look easy to do and the cost will be so much less than the other alternatives!! thank you so much for this recipe!! cant wait to try them! 🙂

103. Deborah Caudill says:

Your recipe for Cheddar Cream Jalapeño Bites sounds scrumptious. I am going to somehow work these into our Thanksgiving dinner. I will let you know how they turn out. Thanks for all your great recipes.

104. Dani Osenbaugh says:

These look delicious! The perfect food for football Sunday’s!

105. nicole marie says:

I used to love these! I’ll have to try a vegan version with homemade rolls and see how they turn out.

106. Looks, yummy

107. Amanada Drennen says:

I’m Definately going to have to try making these with my 15yr old son! He loves Anything with jalapenos (get’s that from me) 😉 & my favorite time spent with him is in the kitchen!!! (:

108. These look and sound delicious! I love that they only have a few ingredients and ones that I have on hand all the time! And it seems simple enough that even I could make them! Thanks for sharing!

109. Christina Kelbel says:

These sound yummy! I love anything with cream cheese in it. i am pinning this one.

110. Amanda Stano says:

These look delicious and easy – right up my alley! I think I may make these for my next get-together. I’ll be sure to send them to you if it’s a hit! Thank you!

111. megyn turner says:

Me and my dad bought something simular to these at the store I loved them but can’t find them any more. I am so going to try these they look even better.

112. Elaina Conard says:

My Hunnie would love me forever if I made him these. I’m going to make him these and then tell him I came up with it all on my own lol. He wont believe me ofcourse.

113. These look SO yummy!! I’m not a big fan of cream cheese but I’m going to try making these!! I hope they turn out as great as they look!! Thank you!

114. mary mosier says:

Gonna make these for a christmas party, they look delish!!

115. First, these look absolutely, positively amazing. If I had jalapenos on hand I would be in the kitchen already. I am pinning this and plan on using. Thank you!

116. I love anything jalapeno and cheese. These will make great New Years snacks and the recipe looks so easy and yummy.

117. It looks easy!! I’m pinning this for my husband, I KNOW he will love them!

118. Oh my goodness, this looks so easy and TASTY. I’ve heard of rolling your own pastries before, but this makes it seem much more do-able.

119. These would be a great party food. Looks easy to make . All the jalapeno fans will enjoy them

120. KAREN COCHRANE says:

These cream cheese bites sound absolutely scrumptious. I’m 35 but just now learning to cook, since i am a mom, my son would love these if i could leave out a little of the hot stuff. gimme all you recipes lol

121. krystal rivera says:

oh my what a perfect recipe for an appetizer at a party or even a dinner party i love the main ingrediants which are some of my favorite im sold here!!

122. I love jalapeno Poppers and these look like a close 2nd. I want to try these at one of our next parties. There will be a ton of food for Christmas Dinner…. I’m thinking these will be perfect for New Year’s Eve. I’m going to Pin these to my Recipes so I have it. Thank you for posting this recipe.

123. Sarah Butler says:

Oh. My. Goodness. I will surprise my hubby and his football buddies with these. The other wives will hate me for sure! THESE LOOK SO DELICIOUS.

124. I’m making these ASAP. They look delicious. Perfect little appetizer for the holidays.

125. The Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites Recipe has all of the ingredients that I like. I will try them.

126. Dianna Thomas says:

wow! your right they are pretty easy. Right up my alley. I have never tried this but I believe this will be another food that will really be enjoyed at our Christmas Eve snack night. Thanks again for another addition to my collections

127. Spicy tastes good to me. I bet these are great!

128. lynn buttedal says:

These look really good! My husband I think would love these! I will try them for new years eve!

129. Yum! These look delicious, at our our I know these bites will go fast. Thanks for sharing recipe.

130. This would be great for entertaining guests. I love cheese and jalapeno.

This is a great recipe and I love the idea of using the crescent rolls , making them into rectangle and rolling them up the long way to cut into bites. I can use different spreads in them too.

132. Those sound good. A bit rich, but good. One of those would hold me over until the next day.

133. Deborah D says:

These look so good. I love anything hot & spicy so these are right up my alley.

134. These look amazing and easy to prepare. Thank you for sharing with us.

135. I will be doing this one. I even buy the jalapeno cream cheese frozen items all the time, just love them.Wow this sounds so good, now off to print, Thank You!

136. nancyfancypink says:

I bet these would be great when the girls come over for tea!

137. These look so good. Thank you for sharing with us all.

138. M.Clark says:

This is so easy to make, yum!! Thank you for sharing this recipe, fast and easy recipes are the best.

139. Hmm I’ll have to see if I can make this gluten free!

140. This sounds so good. I will make these.