Top 4 Viewed Recipe Blog Posts of All Time

#4- Mexican Lasagna Rollups, These are so easy to make and super good.

#3- Fat Free, Two Ingredient Pineapple Cake, this is one of those desserts that doesn’t even taste like it’s healthy.

#2- Porcupine Meatballs, these are my favorite. Very easy to make, great taste, and they are good leftover.

and the most viewed recipe of all time is ………..

#1- Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup, this tastes just like Outback Potato soup…If you haven’t tried it, you need to make it.

Photobucket

Comments

1. These all look amazing!!! I need to try that potato soup for sure…

2. I see a lot of recipes that are questionable at best. You have some really good ones!

3. md kennedy says:

I LOVE the recipe for the Lasagna Roll-ups – so easy and tasty sounding.

4. Sherry Compton says:

The lasagna rollups look good. It’s good to know which are the top ones. There are so many recipes out there, and you can’t try them all. Thanks for the help narrowing it down. The pineapple cake I am definitely trying for my husband. Easy and he loves pineapple…win,win.

5. Becky Schollian says:

YUM!! Thanks for these wonderful dishes. I’m going to definitely try the Porcupine Meatballs. First time I’ve seen them. Thanks for sharing!

6. Mmmmm….these are definately recipes that I am going to make . The crockpot loaded potato soup I am going to make as soon as I buy more potatoes. And those pineapple cupcakes 2 ingreds.well you sure cant beat that for a quick and delicious recipe. thanks so much for the recipes

7. This post surely caught my attention! All of these are keepers, my favorite here is the Mexican Lasagna Rollups!

8. The best of the best all in one post! All of these recipes look easy and yummy!

9. Mmmm two ingredients in pineapple cake? Need to check that out, sounds like it could be a non-guilty snack or dessert. And the potato soup sounds good now that fall is coming!

10. cheryl lister says:

I like the Mexican twist on lasagna. these look pretty simple to make, too.

11. Jessilee Raub says:

All of these look super delicious, need to come back to these and make them.

12. cheryl lister says:

The porcupine meatballs sound perfect for tonight’s dinner. I wish I hadn’t precooked the big package of ground beef I bought! Will have to plan these for another night.

13. What delicious sounding recipes, thank you for sharing.

14. The loaded potato soup I tried and I think every time I had the chance, I grabbed me some more. It was fantastic!

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am always on the lookout for new recipes

16. These recipes are so good. I love the meat balls. These make a great meal. Thank you again for sharing