Pish Posh Baby

Have you heard of Pish Posh Baby? They are an amazing company that I have had the opportunity to talk with and work closely with lately. Let me tell you a little bit about them.
Pish Posh Baby is a company that sells high end, great quality baby items.
The most amazing thing about them is if you call customer service and have a question or an issue, you will talk to a team of moms who use the products you are calling about. That’s almost unheard of these days. There’s nothing worse than calling up a company and the person on the other end has no idea about the product. You can chat with these moms on their website or talk with them on the phone.
The other great quality about Pish Posh Baby is they have a store located in Jackson NJ, and they have test tracks to try out strollers with different terrains as well as a car in their store where you can install a car seat or try it out for your baby. That is the coolest thing ever, and would really make me want to shop there.
Check out this video of their store!
Pish Posh Baby has brands like Bob, UppaBaby, Britax, MaxiCosi, Boon, Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Skip Hop, and many many more. They sell Strollers, High Chairs, Carriers, Diaper Bags, Infant Car Seats, Boosters, Baby Bedding, Lighting, and much much more!
Pish Posh Baby is a company I highly recommend to anyone in the market for baby products, they take great pride in their customers and have the best customer service around.
If you live in the NY tri-state area, I recommend checking out their flagship store.

Comments

1. I have never heard of this company before this post. Thank you for bringing them to our attention.

2. Awesome! I will definitely check them out next time I’m in the market!!

Amanda
    My Four Littles

3. Id never heard of them before but I am impressed that they would go to such lengths as having a car in the store for you to try out the various products!

4. I have not heard of them — so many great items now for kids. Mine are adults now.

5. Aaah, such perfect timing. We’re about to have our first grandbaby and I am forwarding this to my daughter-in-law. Many thanks!

6. Sam Dock says:

Looks like they have some really good items!

7. I have a friend that is expecting in that area, I will share this with her. We all know baby shopping is so much fun.

8. What a fantastic shop 🙂

9. Anonymous says:

Hey fellow moms my name is Rachel and I am a mom rep here at Pishposh Baby:) I wanted to reach out and say that if any of you have any questions about products please feel free to give me a call any time. I love helping moms and Grandmas make the right decisions for baby gear or anything else you migh need for your little ones. So call me at 732-905-3716 Ext 207

10. I have never heard of them before. I do like that you get to talk to real moms who have used the products; this makes for great costumer service.

11. How cool is that!!!

12. How cool is that!!!!

13. first time I hear of them.
    Thanks for sharing, sounds like we can use them

14. I had never heard of them but I love the customer service piece. Thanks for sharing!

15. Momma Lew says:

Sounds like a bunch of moms who used past experiences before to make the lives of other moms much easier! Thanks!

16. Julie Jones says:

Their store is awesome!! I love that they have a demo baby and speed bumps to test out their strollers! So cool! WTG Pish Posh Baby!

17. Julie Jones says:

18. Julie Jones says:

19. That’s awesome that they have a track with various terrains to try out their strollers! I bet it helps moms who are on the fence about certain types of strollers, especially the jogging strollers.

20. What?! A track with different terrains and a car to try everything out in too? How awesome! I know I wouldn’t have bought half the baby gear I own if I would have been able to see how it fit in my vehicle. Awesome to know this company lets the parents really get their hands on the products and try them out!