I wanted to share with my readers the top 10 tips and tricks I follow around my home for Spring Cleaning, well any other time of the year I feel like doing these too! Check them all out, they work!!!
1. How to Wash and Whiten Yellowed Pillows from One Good Thing.
2. How to Clean your Microwave easily by yours truly, Everything Mommyhood.
3. Carpet or Furniture cleaner, cleans almost anything, from Life Currents.
4. Making your house smell amazing by boiling orange peels and cinnamon by Annmarie on Flickr.
5. How to fold a fitted sheet from Stephmodo!
6. How to clean baseboards using a dryer sheet, super easy, from Apartment Therapy!
7. Step by step tutorial on how to clean your stainless steel kitchen sink by Apartment Therapy.
8. Amazing Homemade Soap Scum Cleaner for your bath, shower, or sinks by Life Crafts and Whatever.
9. How to clean glass cooktop stove easily with baking soda, by Behind the Studio.
10. How to clean your cookie sheets or kitchen gadgets to look new again, by One Good Thing.
That’s it! Those are my top 10 that I use very often. They work, I’ve tried them!!!