Mrs. Renfro’s Gourmet Salsas and more – ends 5/3

renfro

Renfro Foods sent me some of their products to try in exchange for my honest opinion. My husband and I love spicy foods, peppers, salsas, and more. When I had the opportunity to try out Mrs. Renfro’s Gourmet Products, I was so excited.

Renfro Foods started out back in 1940, they have steadily been growing since and now their products can be bought in all 50 states as well as Canada, The Caribbean, and England.

renfrosalsas

We got to try four different products from them, and we loved every one of them!

Chipotle Nacho Cheese Sauce ($3.25)- This was very good, not too hot, but more around the mild range for me, even though it states on it “Medium Hot.” This is so good when making nachos, tacos, and burritos.

Jalapeno Green Salsa ($3.25)- This salsa is VERY hot. I was actually taken back by how hot it was, I didn’t expect it to be since the cheese sauce wasn’t hot. I do love this and use it on a lot of foods to spice it up, best part is it’s only 10 calories per 2 Tbsp.

Hot Salsa ($3.25)- This salsa is hot too, I love it and I love that it’s natural, nothing “extra” is added and it tastes fresh. Not like those other jarred salsas.

Raspberry Chipotle Salsa ($3.25)- This is by far my favorite, it’s not spicy, but it just has a really good and different flavor than any other salsa I have had. I love using this as a dressing on my salad. I’m almost done with this jar and I know I will be getting more!

They have more than just these products, they have Ghost Pepper Salsas, Relishes, Chow Chow, and more! I recommend checking out their products, they are GOOD!

If you’d like to buy any of these products check out Mrs. Renfro’s Foods, or you can enter below to win FOUR products of your choice!!!

US Residents Only.
18 and Up
Giveaway ends 5/3/2013

disclosure

Comments

1. alena svetelska says:

i would love to try corn relish

2. Michelle Bowman says:

I totally want to try Pineapple Salsa

3. Katherine Donovan says:

The black Bean Salsa sounds delicious! I love black beans

4. rachel landry says:

the raspberry chipotle salsa sounds delicious. we love fruit salsa!

5. Dana West says:

Tequila Salsa!

6. The Black Bean Salsa and the Nacho Cheese Sauce!

7. Nacho Cheese Sauce

8. Andrea Williams says:

I want to try their Garlic Salsa.

9. Christina Howell says:

I would like to try the Chipotle Corn Salsa.

10. I’d like to try one of their cheese dips and also the ghost chili salsa!

11. Debbie Welchert says:

I would like to try their Nacho Cheese Sauce.

12. Tequila Salsa

13. Karen Glatt says:

I really love barbecue food, so I really want to try their Barbecue sauce to see what it tastes like!

14. Rachel G says:

I really want to try the chipotle corn salsa 🙂

15. Karen Glatt says:

I would love to try the Nacho Cheese Sauce!

16. melanie molnar says:

All of them sound delicious but my two favorites are the ghost pepper salsa and the xhipotle corn salsa

17. Leah Golland says:

I’d love to try the chipotle nacho cheese sauce, and the BBQ sauce! yum! and my husband LOVES salsa (eats it every day!), so I’m sure he’d love to try some of those!

18. Karen Glatt says:

I would love to try the Mild Salsa!

19. I’d like to try the ghost pepper nacho cheese sauce!

20. Jocelyn says:

i want to try the raspberry chipotle salsa. I bet its one of those that sounds nasty but are truly amazing paired.