Soy Serenity Candle – ends 4/4

Welcome to the Soy Serenity Candle Giveaway!

Hosted by: My Four Littles and Four Littles Media

Sponsored by: Serenity Candle

2013-01-18_03-27-25

I always have candles throughout my house, different scents based on my mood or the weather. I really love the way candles make my house smell.

Soy Serenity Candles are hand poured and available in many scents including: Apple Crumble, Blackberry Sage, Black Currant & Cassis, Cinnamon Stick, Cranberry Chutney, French Vanilla, Lavender Vanilla, Lemongrass Sage, Lemon Lavender, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Pomegranate Cider, Pumpkin Chai, Spiced Cider, White Tea & Ginger, Wild Phlox, Ylang & Amber, Vanilla Verbena, Awapuhi Seaberry, Cucumber Cantaloupe, Acai Berry, Noni Fruit, Berry Tangerine, Sage & Citrus, Citrus & Teakwood,Nectarine Mint, Pineapple Cilantro, Summer Fruit & Jasmine, Cherry Blossom, Creamy Cotton, and Fresh Linen.

Use coupon code SOYSERENITY for 5% off your order.

Two lucky readers will win a large Soy Serenity candle in their choice of scent.

US ONLY. All entries will be verified.

Thanks for entering and good luck!

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood is not responsible for sponsor prize fulfillment.

Comments

1. Erica Morgan says:

Nectarine mint

2. golden storm says:

Oatmeal Milk & Honey

3. Mrs Ransome says:

Berry Tangerine

4. Jennifer W says:

Black Currant & Cassis yeah

5. Heather A says:

Lemongrass Sage

6. Tiffany W says:

lavendar vanilla

7. carrie steele says:

Berry Tangerine , i bet that smells good 🙂 thank you

8. BONNIE GOWEN says:

Apple Crumble sounds great, my oldest daughters name is Serenity so I think those candles are pretty cool. 🙂

9. Robin Miller says: