Stella and Dot – Shop for a Cause – World Autism Awareness Day

Did you know that April 2nd, 2013 is World Autism Awareness Day? Help show your support by shopping with Stella & Dot! During the month of April, Stella & Dot will donate 20% off all retail sales from the Autism Awareness collection to the HollyRod Foundation. Shop beautiful pieces like the Spirit Bracelet, Pippa Necklace and the Tree of Life Necklace.

Help support Autism Awareness today! I have several friends with autistic children, so I love to support Autism whenever I can.

Comments

1. Allyson Tice says:

As a parent of children who have friends that have Autism this is great to see! A company that is willing to donate to a great cause is worth ordering from! i bought 2 cute necklaces and cannot wait to get them! The best part is the added bonus of helping Autism awareness!

2. krystel says:

what a beautiful necklace

3. LAMusing says:

What a good thing! Lovely jewelry and a great cause.

4. Jessica Snow says:

This is such a worthy cause. I’m so glad to see so many positive ways to help. Stella & Dot are a great company for doing this work and I look forward to shopping with them!

5. ashley seeley says:

absolutely gorgeous

6. Julie Durfee says:

So awesome that you posted this! Thanks for spreading the word. 🙂

7. stacey dempsey says:

this is good to know as it is nice to know your money is being used for good casuses like this

8. Sarah L says:

No, I didn’t know it was. Nice jewelry.