Happy Family Happy Tot Prize Package – ends 5/18

Check out this great giveaway from Momma Lew’s Blog!!! Happy Family is one of our go to brands for snacks/food for my kids too!

Happy Family brand is one of my favorite “baby” food brands out there.  But guess what?  Their products are so much more than just baby!  Now toddlers and even big kids can enjoy Happy Family brand’s nutritious and delicious meals!  This is a special time for Happy Family!  This Mother’s Day is their 7th Birthday!  As a company who is owned and operated by moms, Happy Family has become the leading premium organic food brand out there right now!  I was ecstatic when I was asked to review their products & help celebrate this special milestone with them!

Did you just have a brand new little one?  If so, then you can help celebrate with Happy Family too!  Every year Happy Family donates to Project Peanut Butter for starving children in Africa.  This year, they have pledged to donate $700,000 worth of products to children right here in the United States.  Now here is where YOU come in!  They will pledge $1,000 worth of products for the first 100 babies born in May whose parent’s post their picture through Facebook.  And then to reward you for helping, you will receive your own gift of Happy Family products when it comes time for your new little one to start solids.  You can

submit your picture here!

I had the chance to review some of the delicious Happy Toddler products.  And I say, “I”, because yes, I did in fact try them!  Happy Munchies Banana, Blueberry, Beet is my new favorite snack actually!  We have never enjoyed such a delicious freeze dried snack before!  And my daughter enjoyed too!  What a perfect way to get some new types of vegetables into your little ones!  I never make or eat beets, so that was new for me too!

Even the dog wanted some

There are a lot of Organic food companies out there, but what sets Happy Family apart from the rest is the fact that they use enlightened nutrition.  They pair the very best organic ingredients with key vitamins and minerals our bodies need, like amaranth, coconut milk, dha, magnesium, pre & probiotics, quinoa, salba – the super chia and vitamin D.  We tried the Strawberry, Kiwi, Beet Puree and it was so good.  I love these pouches.  They make it so fun and easy for the kids to get their antioxidants, omega-3’s, vitamin C and calcium!

Happy Family products contain no trans fats, artificial preservatives or flavors, are BPA free.  Besides working to create the very best foods for you and your little ones, Happy Family works to think green, be socially responsible and by educating parents.

When my oldest child was about 6 months old, I found myself very confused as to what and how much to feed him.  I felt like I never got a clear answer from my pediatrician or in the information I had.  Happy Family has quite a few resources to help educate parents on proper nutrition from prenatal care to the toddler years.

Happy Family is so generously giving 1 lucky reader a Happy Toddler Prize Package!  The winner will receive:  (1) Happy Yogis, (1) Happy Tot Plus pouches, (1) Happy Tot toddler meal bowls, (2) Happy Tot and (1) Happy Munchies – Approximate Value: $15. Enter through the Rafflecopter below!  All entries will be verified!

Good luck!
disclosure

Comments

1. I always blend fruit smoothies for my picky eaters and add some veggies, protein, and flax/hemp oil to them

2. Kyaw Sein says:

My baby is still too young to eat. She’s on milk only

3. Pouches! My guy doesn’t eat a lot of veggies os I use those to help. He also eats yogurt to get extra diary.

4. Rumsita says:

I offer good choices, but I never force finishing food. Kids know when they are full.

5. Julie D says:

My little one is only 5 months old, so I just make sure I eat a well balanced diet so her breastmilk is nutrient rich for her 🙂

6. Priscilla Benavides says:

I follow the basic food group and plan his meals in advance!
    priscillavbenavides at yahoo dotcom

7. Kimberly B says:

I always plan meals ahead of time and make sure that each meal is well balanced.

8. my son is primarily breast fed so i eat very well but we also feed him a whole variety of table foods as well

9. Christina Howell says:

I don’t give my son sugar when he is young. He has to be older to have it. And, then I make sure I have fruits, vegetables, and whole grains for each meal.

10. Lara W. says:

I always try to have healthy snacks ready to go in the frig.

11. I use these vegie pouches to sneak in vegies!

12. alena svetelska says:

always plan ahead,and my daughter always tell me when she is full

13. Tracy M says:

I stock up on a lot of fruits and veggies, my 6 and 7 year old are still trying new things so I usually try them first and show them that it’s good.

14. Kaitlyn K says:

I take the time to plan out family meals that are well balanced.

15. healthy snacks and vitamins and very little sugar

16. Jessica Lodge says:

I buy them as many healthy snacks as possible. I also always have fruit on the table for them to eat.

17. Lily Kwan says:

plenty of fruits and vegetables