Memorial Day Picnic & Party Recipes

Everyone loves a good BBQ, Cookout, Picnic, or Party! Here’s a list of great recipes for that Memorial Day event you’re headed to!!

Broccoli Salad is ALWAYS a hit and this is my go to recipe that everyone requests!

broccoli salad

Hot Bacon and Swiss Cheese Dip is the best with some Ritz Crackers!

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches on Rye is another favorite and are super easy to make!

cuke

Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites with Crescent rolls. People BEG me for this recipe. They are so easy to make and easy to just pop in your mouth, no mess!

cheese5

Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip is fantastic with tortilla chips, pita chips, or fritos!

Asian Cabbage Coleslaw is SUPER yummy, easy to make, and a favorite recipe of the moms in our playgroup.

asian coleslaw

Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of the most viewed recipes on my blog and the most pinned on pinterest! Super simple to make too.

dip1

Super Easy Sweet Tea that’s very tasty. I get compliments on my sweet tea every time I have a party. It’s easy, but some people don’t know how easy it is!

sweet tea

Yummy Apple Dip. Super easy and very good! Love this!

Fat Free Pineapple cake with only TWO ingredients! This is popular with Weight Watchers.

pineapplecake

11.

Comments

1. Robin Wilson says:

Wow ~ I just love “family” recipes. That is what every one of those reminds me of. I esp love the Broccoli Salad, Jalapeno bites and Pineapple Cake! I can envision those in my kitchen right now! Thank you so much for sharing!
    PS: I simply love this font!

• linda moore says:

I love your reipes they all are so great lookind ans only have a few ingrediants. The Cinco de maya recipes are great for football days.

2. I see a couple of recipes here that I sure am going to make for the coming holiday. Broccoli salad, Asian cabbage slaw, apple dip,And pineapple cake who wouldnt make that one only two ingredients wow. Thanks for the info and have a good holiday.

3. marissa lee says:

thank you for sharing these are some great recipes.

4. Pamela Halligan says:

These are great recipes – and just in time as I plan for a Memorial Day cookout. I especially like the recipes for Jalapeño Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites, Asian Coleslaw, and Pineapple Cake. Thanks for sharing.

5. Peggy Greco says:

All the food ideas/recipes look so festive and delicious;thanks for post!!

6. Gina Lo says:

Oh, yum.. these all look delicious. My family has a similar Asian Cole Slaw Recipe we make, I might borrow some tips from yours. I love those Lo Mein noodles, but I never though to add those.

7. md kennedy says:

Of all of these recipes I love the Broccoli Salad and Pineapple Cake the best – they’re on the menu now.

8. Chantelle Knick says:

This all looks wonderful. Having a family bbq in a few weeks and I might just make all of these dishes! I especially want to try the jalapeno bites! Thanks so much for sharing these!

9. Thanks for this collection of recipes. In particular, I’ve marked the Broccoli Salad to try soon. Looks great!

10. These look great – and we would have tried some of these, but ho-hum – we were at the beach enjoying company and sandwiches, it was really nice.

11. Dorothy Boucher says:

that pineapple cake sounds yummy 😉 thanks for shareing

12. You had me at sweet tea! These all look so good – how do you have the time. I work full-time and have two kids – blogging is a full-time job then your children – I don’t know how you do it. Thanks for sharing – I will try some of these for the summer!

13. Maria Iemma says:

I am going to make the sweet tea for our July 4th BBQ and I am going to also make the buffalo chicken dip

14. All of these would make a great welcome home gift for that of any (I do mean any) returning Veteran! They all deserve a word of thank you and appreciation for their time in the service!

15. There are a couple recipes that I am going to use for the next holiday like the buffalo chicken dip and the sweet tea and also the Pineapple cake. Thank you for sharing these wonderful recipes.

16. Kristin Welch says:

Thanks for all the recipes! These would work great for a Fourth of July party as well!! May have to try one out in a couple of weeks!!

17. A great spread! I love the dip recipes the best.

18. Kristen Brown says:

All these recipes looks so yummy. Broccoli salad has always been one of my favorites. Your version looks a lot healthier. I have also made that buffalo chicken dip before. It was a big hit with my husband.

19. I am always looking for good recipes for the 4th of July. Family get together and have a big cookout and it is nice not to have the same things every year

20. md kennedy says:

Great recipes! I am using some of these for July 4th as well!

21. breyanna brandenburg says:

all of the food looks super yummy! Im def. going to try these in the future! <3 thanks so much for sharing with us!

22. I love these ideas! They will be great for fourth of july bbq too!

23. KELLY MILLS says:

im craving those tea sandwiches right now. Thanks for the ideas.

24. Some great ideas here! I really want to try the jalapeno bites.

25. Kristin Welch says:

Buffalo Chicken Dip and Cucumber Tea Sandwiches are some of my favorite party foods!! These would be great for any type of holiday festivity, and Fourth of July is coming up and these would work great!!!

26. Melissa K says:

My husband and I LOVE Spinach and Artichoke dip! Thanks for the recipe 🙂

27. Janet W. says:

I’d like to make the Fat Free Pineapple cake . Sounds good!

28. I meant to say earlier that the cucumber tea sandwiches look good – I always get those at the tea shops we go to – and of course sweet tea is my favorite drink, thanks for the ideas!

29. Ashley F says:

Yum! All these recipes look great! Can I come over? LOL! That pineapple cake looks easy peasy, I will have to keep that in mind next time I need to make something delicious, but don’t have a ton of time or energy for making a from scratch dessert!

30. Yum, the cheddar jalapeno bites look awesome!

31. natalie nichols says:

Those cucumber tea sandwiches look really refreshing!

32. oh so very yummy perfect for a good time

33. June S. says:

All of these recipes look really good. I will have to try some of these sometime.

34. Robin O says:

Nice menu ideas! I would definitely try the Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip …and the
    Asian Cabbage Coleslaw …both great for parties!

35. Will be trying the Cucumber Tea sandwiches, thanks!

36. Jennifer marohn says:

that broccoli salad looks so good!

37. These look like lovely recipes. I think I’d like to try them all starting with the pineapple cake.

38. These look great! A good reminder of great side dishes for any get together:)

39. Becky Schollian says:

More fabulous recipes for my Rolodex!! The Cheddar Cream Cheese Jalapeno Bites are a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing…

40. Megan Fisher says:

These recipes are great !!! The Cucumber Tea Sandwiches, Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites,Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip ,Broccoli Salad ,Buffalo Chicken Dip , Sweet Tea, Apple Dip, and Pineapple cake all seem SO easy to make and really look delicious! The thing I like most about this post is that they are easy recipes that you could bring as an extra dish to a family picnic. I can’t wait to try them out! Thanks so so much for this post and all these great recipes!!

41. JoBeth Butcher says:

Glad to see healthy as well as not so healthy recipes. I love and mostly eat healthy. Sometimes though we all like to eat ubhealthy and splurge alittle. Thanks for being sincere and not acting like a total robot on food. We all eat unhealthy every now and then.

42. Amanda W says:

These are some great recipes, not just for memorial day but for BBQ’s all summer long. I love to see that there are healthy recipes on here and not just unhealthy. Thank you

43. Carrie Davis says:

The Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites Look really good!I can’t wait to try those out on my family!! Thanks for the ideas! 🙂

44. Angela Warren says:

Fat Free Pineapple cake … Sounds yummy. I see some receipes that I will be trying for my family to taste. Thanks for sharing

45. tia albright says:

yum this looks like the perfect party food menu for a little family gathering.. thanks for sharing 🙂

46. Heather Rachael says:

Cheddar cream cheese bites. WOW. I must have them right now. lol. This is something I should have made a long time ago. Thanks for posting.

47. Those cucumber tea sandwiches look delicious.

48. Briana Hernandez says:

My mom used to make a few of these recipes and I don’t have them. I can’t WAIT to try a few! Thank you so much!!!

49. MaryAnn says:

Looks good. I never really thought much outside hot dogs for memorial day. lol

50. I am by far the pickiest eating adult alive. In fact, I would be real happy if someone would just invent meal in a pill so I didn’t have to eat at all. lol But, that pineapple cake sounds yummy!

51. Laura Cook says:

I’m not usually a fan of coleslaw but the Asian Coleslaw Recipe looks good!

52. Robin O says:

Holiday parties are a blast…I like all your ideas!

53. planning on a bbq coming up soon and i will definitely have to try some of these out especially those cream cheese bites yuuuuummmyy!!!!

54. I see a couple of recipes here that I sure am going to make ,My mom used to make a few of these recipes.Fat Free Pineapple cake is first on my list to try.

55. So, I know that it is close to supper time for me but this post just made me even more hungry. I have never had that version of the Cabbage salad but that one still sounds delicious and so does the Buffalo Chicken dip and the pineapple cake. There, sounds like a meal to me. lol

56. Michelle F. says:

everything looks so yummy especially the buffalo dip

57. Amanda T. says:

I plan on making cucumber tea sandwiches for my upcoming baby shower. I love that they are easy to make since I’m no Julia Child.

58. All of these look so yummy! They make me hungry just reading about them! They look easy to make as well, which is always good! The Jalepeno cream cheese bites especially caught my eye! And we’ve had the buffalo chicken dip at other people’s parties before and my husband loved it! So it’s good to know how to make it on my own now!

59. Tiffany Schmidt says:

Thank you for these. I made the cheddar and jalapeno cream cheese bites for a family function this weekend. Delish!

60. I love these recipes. They make me hungry. I especially like the Asian coleslaw.

61. the broccoli salad is like what my grandma used to make i love it!

62. Julie Wood says:

There are a lot of wonderful recipes to make for Memorial Day, and I think I can even use some of these recipes for Labor Day! I like the Buffalo Chicken Dip and the Asian Cole Slaw for something different to try. I will be making some of these recipes for Labor Day.

63. I want to try the Hot Bacon and Swiss Cheese Dip. Also the iced tea sign is cute.

64. I love spinach and artichoke dip! I will have to make some soon.

65. These recipes are easy, good and health and my daughter loves helping me make these

66. Amelia Jarvis says:

Yummmmy!!! Im definitely saving these for later 🙂

67. Love the recipes you have on here. I made the angle food cake and pineapple one and it was a big hit in my house

68. Gina Hiskes says:

Broccoli salad is my FAVORITE! I eat as much as I can when I’m pregnant, it’s not the favorite of a nursling 😉 haha

69. The broccoli salad looks like one my Aunt used to make for family get togethers!

70. Tyler Dixon says:

Lexington BBQ is some of the best made.

71. Nathalie's Talons says:

I love broccoli.I also would love to try your recipe for it,and the cucumber tea sandwiches as well.Probably will try for the next holiday coming up! Thank you.

72. krystal rivera says:

I see a couple of recipes here that I sure am going to make for the coming holiday I love broccoli.I also would love to try your recipe for it,and the cucumber tea sandwiches

73. Kathy Lane says:

Thanks for sharing all of these great recipes!I really want to try the Broccoli Salad.I have never tried Broccoli Salad with raisins,but it sound yummy.

74. I’m definitely going to be making the sweet tea for my daughter birthday party! I love sweet tea and can’t wait to try it!!

75. natalie nichols says:

OMG Those jalepeno bites look delicious!! I need to make those.

76. We have been attending a lot of cookouts recently and some of these things sound so good to take with us. I will be trying out the jalapeno bites pretty soon. Got another cookout this weekend.

77. Stephanie F. says:

Mexican food is one of the easiest cuisines to make healthy. fortunately it’s a favorite for me and my family!

78. Those cheddar cream bites look delish, my husband loves that stuff. Me not so much well with jalapenos hehe

79. Christina L says:

the sweet tea sounds amazing!!! i am most deff going to be making it! thanks so much for sharing!

80. Jeannette says:

The cucumber tea sandwiches look wonderful…I think we may have those for lunch! Thanks for the great recipe ideas!!

81. yummy!! I want to make the jalapeno-cheddar-cream-cheese-bites right now!!!

82. richelle leffler says:

all of that looks very tasty the cucumber sandwiches are cute and look good will have to try it. love sweet tea and love pineapple cake yummmm !!!! need to try all these out ty

83. cassandra pressey says:

All these recipes look amazing my family is always doing bbq’s ad looking for new recipes to try the broccoli salad and the sweet tea as well!!!!

84. tiffany dover says:

love memorial day recipes! And I love how easy you kept them! Mostly finger foods are perfect !

85. broccoli salad looks yummy! definitely one that i tend to forget about for gatherings. thanks for sharing.

86. Sherry Compton says:

Some easy recipes perfect for get togethers. I can’t wait to try the jalapeño cheddar cream cheese bites. They sound like very. Creamy and cheesy with a kick of fire. All things lots of people love.

87. richelle leffler says:

this looks very delicious and nutritious would love to pack me up some of this and go for a picnic . i have always loved cucumbers so that looks yummy and been wanting to make pineapple upside down cake for my daughter. looks like a perfect meal .

88. Labor day weekend is coming up, I could use some of these recipes for the weekend! the buffalo chicken dip definitely sounds good 🙂

89. Tiffany Schut says:

A lot of these sound real good. I know my husband would love the buffalo chicken dip.

90. Cara Hamilton says:

We have all sorts of yummy veggies ready for picking. I can’t wait for my brocoli (a first in our garden). Bookmarking this page so I can try the brocoli salad. Sounds amazing!

91. Sandy Chiang says:

Thank you for the suggestions. I never know what to make to a potluck gathering. This is very helpful

92. I always make a broccoli salad and the Asian salad looks a lot like what my sister in law makes. You have good taste! I will have to try some of the other ones.

93. Brooke Deegan says:

I would love to try the Asian Coleslaw recipe!

94. I love broccoli salad which is strange because I am not a huge fan of broccoli. However, I think putting all that wonderful stuff on it helps make the flavor of the broccoli go away =) I will have to try this for our next event. It seems easy and delicious!

95. Brittany F. says:

You had me at Cheddar Cream Cheese Jalapeno Bites

96. crystal m says:

broccoli salad looks really yummy! I love adding a little turkey bacon to mines!

97. I would like to make a few of these recipes for Labor Day! Very healthy, and so yummy looking that people would be more interested in these veggie recipes rather than something not as good for you! I can’t pick a fav!!!

98. I am so glad I found this post — just in time for my Labor Day cook-out! I think the broccoli salad and the Jalapena Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites will be pretty easy to make and HUGE hits at Sunday’s cook-out —- thanks!

99. Susan Miller says:

The Asian cabbage coleslaw looks delicious! It doesn’t look like it is too hard to make, either! I’m so glad I checked this post out because Labor Day is Monday, and these recipes would be great to incorporate into our family cook out!

100. Gale McCarron says:

Always wondered what was in cucumber tea sandwiches, now I know. Simple enough! Looking forward to trying the broccoli salad for something different. Thank you for the recipes and have a great Labor Day!

101. Love to have Cucumber Tea Sandwiches! They are easy to make, great for little hands and a way to get something green into kids haha

102. Dasha Binderova says:

All of these look great! I am trying the broccoli salad:)

103. natalie nichols says:

The brocolli salad looks especially delicious. I’m thinking about using some of these for an upcoming party.

104. Tanya Gamez says:

With Labor Day just behind us, I wish I would have explored this website more thoroughly. I would have definitely made the cheddar cream cheese jalapeno bites for our gathering. Oh well, I guess I will just make them without a special occasion now.

105. Miki Baxter says:

I’m always looking for ways to make holidays more meaningful yet fun, easy and healthy. These recipes look easy, tasty yet healthy – thanks! Miki

106. Bethany Saldana says:

That broccoli salad looks divine! I’ll have to give that a shot next time I need to bring a side somewhere! Or… maybe make it and have it for lunch at work! Yummy!

107. Julie Goetz says:

My husband would love the Jalepeno bites.

108. Great ideas. I may just have to try the salad.

109. MichelleLuvsSummer says:

We don’t celebrate Memorial Day, but these are great for the summer.

110. Abigail Thomson says:

I love that these recipes went out of the box rather than just sticking to all the classics, I am really intrigued by the brocolli salad and definitely have to try making that sometime. YUM!

111. Kalli Screws says:

ICE TEA is sooo delicious… I have ice tea with every meal.. so I know that its good with a picnic!!!

112. The warm spinich artichoke dip looks very very good!!!! Thanks for all the ideals!!!

113. The jalapeno cheddar cream cheese bites looks so good! I want to make it right now.

114. Jennifer Pruneda says:

They all look so good. Lucky for me my girls love Broccoli I will have to try this sometime. Thanks so much for posting.

115. definately going to have to try this.

116. Lindsey Doepker says:

I like the Asian coleslaw recipe it look and sounds really yummy I can’t wait to try it. The Jalapeno chedder cream bite also look and sound yummy. Always looking for some new to cook for my family. Thank you for the recipes.

117. Memorial Day is so fun and these are great ideas. I’m looking forward to hosting a fall BBQ soon – maybe I can apply some of these ideas. Thanks!

118. Doreen Spitzer-Lemire says:

I love all the great recipes!! I especially love the Asian slaw and broccoli salad!

119. teresa mccluskey says:

these sound so good, I love tea, pineapple cake and all the above yummy!!

120. I love this list, i never know what to bring to picnics and potlucks and this is really helpful!

121. it is very delicious.. I want to try at home. mouthwatering!

122. very delicious and mouthwatering ..love to try at home for my family!

123. all recipes are awesome would try memorial day salad ,

124. broccoli salad i like it

125. broccoli salad i like it i wud try at home!

126. The brocolli salad looks good. Im always looking for new ways to eat it

127. I love love love that pineapple cake. I learned about it when I first started Weight Watchers and now even my friends and family that don’t have to watch their weight love it.

128. melissa rhodes says:

I have been looking for the broccoli salad! Yummy! thanks for the recipe!

129. All the above are yummy.. would try salad at home !thanks

130. all recipes are awesome i would try salad at home. they are mouthwatering!

131. salad recipes .would try at home !

132. these are great for summers !

133. i would try at home they all are deli.

134. salad

135. all are mouthwatering would try at home!

136. salad are always good for health so would try salad

137. broccoli salad i would try at home . they are good for health and easy to make. love it !thanks!

138. all recipes are awesome would try broccoli salad at home!

139. All recipes are good for health i would try at home but broccoli salad i like the most!

140. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home!

141. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting
    for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home

142. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting

for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home

143. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home! thanks

144. the artical is very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home

145. it is a non giveaway blog but very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home! broccoli salad i like the most!

146. they provide us many recipes which we can try at home! would love to try broccoli salad for the family

147. I need that Broccoli Salad Recipe! It will come in handy. I want to try it tomorrow on the family and then if it tastes as good as it looks, I will fix it for my dad’s VFW meeting in October. I’m always looking for delicious but healthy recipes for the family and VFW meetings! Thank you!

148. I like the pine apple cake recipe as it is good for beginers weight watcher!

149. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at homeI like the pine apple cake recipe as it is good for beginers weight watcher!

150. it is very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home
    I like the pine apple cake recipe as it is good for weight watcher!

151. The Asian coleslaw looks yummy! I think even my picky kids would eat that!

152. they provide us many recipes which we can try at home I like the pine apple cake recipe !

153. pine apple cake and broccoli saladi like the most as they are good for health . we can try at home . i think it would be great recipe for my next potluck!

154. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting

for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home
    I like the pine apple cake recipe as it is good for beginers weight

watcher!pine apple cake and broccoli saladi like the most as they are

good for health . we can try at home . i think it would be great recipe

for my next potluck!

155. broccoli saladi like the most as it is good for health . we can try at home . i think it would be great recipe for my next potluck too!

156. all recipes are good in term of health and taste . they are as good as party & party and potluck too. i appreciate they provide us these recipes

157. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home I like the pine apple cake recipe as it is good for people who follow dieting !pine apple cake and broccoli salad , i like the most as they are good for health . we can try at home . i think it would be great recipe
    for my next potluck too!

158. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting

for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home
    I like the pine apple cake recipe as it is good for beginers weight

watcher!pine apple cake and broccoli saladi like the most as they are

good for health . we can try at home . i think it would be great recipe
    for my next potluck!

159. I like the cheese cream cake recipe as it is good for taste ! pine apple cake and broccoli salad are very good for health .. wanna try at home

160. all recipes are good for health . we can try at home . i think these could be great recipe
    for my next potluck! thanks for sharing

161. very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home

162. i would truly say that all recipes are awesome as they cn be tried at home they would be perfect for my next potlock. sweet tea is one of my fav.

163. I like the pine apple cake recipe as it is good for health. As an apple in a day keeps the doctor away! thanks for sharing such a wonderful recipes!

164. great reading … when i made sweet tea at home … the expressions of my hubby were amazing! i was so happy to make this and to see my hubby happiness. thanks for sharing!

165. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home! thanks for sharing

166. I like ice tea. It is so delicious. i would use it in picnic and party too. soon i am going to new york trip . i drink ice tea with evry meal so it is very good for me! thanks for sharing!

167. Joanne Gregory says:

Cucumber sandwiches are always a hit and a good way to use up some of summer’s harvest. I like to blend mine up in the food processor, drain, mix with cream cheese and a few drops of hot sauce. Then serve on plain old white bread with the crusts cut off.

168. I wanted to come back and say that I made the broccoli salad for my son’s birthday. It was a hit! So good and pretty easy to make too. This recipe is a keeper!

169. oh all sound so good but got side tract by sweet tea

170. All recipes sound good … I have marked cucumber tea sandwich to try as it is pure vegetarian recipe.. I am a pure vegetarian person so It is the best recipe for me! thanks for sharing!

171. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting

for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home
    I like the cucumber tea recipe as it is vegetarian recipe!

172. All recipes sound good … I have marked cucumber tea sandwich to try as it is pure vegetarian recipe.. I am a pure vegetarian person so It is the best recipe for me! thanks for sharing!

i think it would be great recipe for my next potluck!

173. memorial day party & picnic is a non giveaway blog but very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home…..I like the pine apple cake recipe as it is good for beginers ….pine apple cake and broccoli salad i like the most as they are good for health . we can try at home . i think it would be great recipe for my next potluck!

174. it is a non giveaway blog but very interesting for reading as they provide us many recipes which we can try at home I like the cucumber salad the most . As it sounds like a super refreshing snacks! thanks for sharing !

175. Sherry Compton says:

A great collection of recipes for a party. The different dips would be fun to have everyone try and see what they like best.

176. I like these recipes, because they are light and refreshing.

177. Deborah D says:

I love the recipes here they are so easy to make.

178. Innovative recipes for memorial day! I love the jalapeno cheese bites.

179. ooooo…the Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites look great for game day Sunday. LOVE football season and goodies like this!

180. I like that Iced Tea sign! That would look cook in our study.

181. Amelia S. says:

The Jalapeño Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites look tasty. I have them pinned so now I’m going to have to try them 🙂

182. Michelle S says:

I am so glad I clicked on this post! I think the cucumber sandwiches are so cute and yummy, but what really caught my eye were the cheddar cream cheese jalapeno bites! I’m in heaven! I want to go and make them now. I love spicy/jalapeno laced foods beyond all reason and add cream cheese = divine goodness.

183. I’m generally not a vegetable eater. The iced tea recipe is good. When we cook out all I eat is the meat.

184. Kris DeVoss says:

Oh man these look fabulous …Planning on following the Cucumber Sandwiches one!!!

185. Mary Dailey says:

Everything looks fantastic! I want to make the pineapple cake!

186. linda moore says:

your pineapple cake sounds great, going yo make this for the family. only 2 ingrediants that for me!

187. Terra Agueda says:

what a great collection for a party! like the small changes to traditional items- like the asian coleslaw, and the cheddar cheese muffins, the pineapple cake…. all regular things with a new twist. Look forward to trying these.

188. i lie this if i did see it made i eat it

189. All these recipes are simply wonderful. I’m totally going to try making Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites. I haven’t had those since I was a kid!

190. cheryl lister says:

Made the pineapple cake on friday for our small group meeting. Served it with pineapple sherbet. Very delicious, and a nice light dessert.

191. I’d like the Jalapeño Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites with the cucumber sandwiches as a chaser.

192. Jessilee Raub says:

Oh my, all of these look so good. If i had the ingredents I would go make some now.

193. wow nice recipe i love the fact that its light weight and not at all fattening it looks yum and nice

194. I’m going to have to try that apple dip. One of my kids loves cream cheese.

195. Now I’m craving sweet tea. Is it bad to drink it in November? 😉

196. The Asian Coleslaw looks a lot like something I already make… We call it Broccoli Slaw (made with broccoli sprouts). Yummy.

197. Sherry Compton says:

Great ideas for what to take. This are nice additions to your cookout. Salads are always a hit, and we have both sweet and unsweet tea. I like the idea of making apple dip. That would be something different and go especially well with a BBQ.

198. Debra Holloway says:

The pineapple cake is really great tasting. I make this at home a lot since I first read your article. However, it doesn’t last long it does get gobbled up.

199. The asian cabbage salad brings back memories of family get togethers. One of my aunts always made that. The pineapple cake looks really simple!

200. Cortney Tackett (Callen's Closet) says:

Broccoli Salad is a fav here and something we make for every get together!! Sweet Tea too !:)

201. Maria Iemma says:

I love tried and true family recipes. They seem to be the ones that when I make them my family likes. The poppers are going to be a hit with my kids.

202. cheryl lister says:

I need an appetizer recipe for Thanksgiving and the Bacon and Swiss Cheese dip sounds so good. I wonder if it works well with lowfat mayo.

203. Courtney Silvera says:

All recipes are festive and sounds so delicious can’t wait to try

204. The kids will love that I found another jalapeno recipe. Thank you for posting the recipe for Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites. They sound amazing. We have made the Buffalo Chicken dip many times and a useful way to get rid of leftovers is to stuff the dip into wonton wrappers then bake or deep fry them. The kids love them.

205. The pineapple cake looks very easy and very good. Thanks.

206. The Buffalo Chicken Dip looks amazing!

207. That Broccoli looks yummy!

208. My hubby loves cucumber sandwiches. I didn’t know any one else had even heard of them! The pineapple cake looks amazing and is a weight watchers fave so I should make that ASAP!
    Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites with Crescent rolls are great because ppl can just pop them in their mouths. They’re a no mess food and ppl love that kind of stuff.
    Thanks for some great ideas. I have to make that pineapple cake now!! I can’t stop thinking about it and it looks so easy to do!

209. The broccoli salad looks awesome it is my favorite veggie..I love adding it to rice with some parmesan cheese..I will have to give this a try 🙂

210. Such great and easy ideas!

211. This looks so good. I am going to make the broccoli salad soon.

212. Maria Iemma says:

I am going to make the Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites for our Super Bowl party.

213. Jennifer Hiles says:

My favorite is the Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites! I’ve got to make these for Christmas at the in-laws. I’m sure they would be such a hit!

214. I want to make the Spinach & Artichoke Dip. I had Cucumber Tea Sandwiches a few years ago at a tea at church and I love them. I first thought eww! Then I was pleasantly surprised when I liked it. I’m always telling my nieces to try something before they say I don’t like it and here I am doing the same thing. Shame on me! LOL!! Thank you so much for sharing all the recipes 🙂

215. Thar’s a nice looking salad. Also, those muffins look yummy.

216. tanya holland says:

These are some great recipes. I think I like the cucumber tea sandwiches the best.

217. I’m looking forward to Memorial Day. Seeing it is nearing the end of March and I’m wearing a wool scarf and winter coat, just the thought of making some of these delish recipes and enjoying them outside is warming me up!

218. Oh, those cheese bites look too tempting for me I really want to try them

219. Iced tea is a must. I used to make iced tea for my FIL for when he would come over and he would always say “Is there SUGAR in this?”. He is diabetic and cannot have a lot of sugar. I made with Splenda but apparently I make it sweeter than he is used to, and my MIL would end up drinking his tea so they would drink the whole thing. Hmm. LOL.

220. Everything looks super yummy! The broccoli salad looks very delicious!

221. Love the tasty part recipes! The Asian Cabbage Coleslaw looks super delicious. Perfect for serving a larger group.

222. Terri S says:

Thank you for sharing! This is a great collection of recipes.

223. oh yummy 🙂 these all look so delicious!! I really like that broccoli salad and what you did with the cucumbers 🙂 thanks for share

This is some great light eating. I really appreciate all these great recipes. Thank you for sharing