This is the second box I received from Bonjour Jolie, I LOVE this subscription box. You can read last month’s review here- Bonjour Jolie Review.
Bonjour Jolie is a period subscription box to make that time of the month a little more enjoyable. It comes packed full of awesome products and surprises, that’s well worth the monthly subscription price of just $16 + S/H (which is only $5). You get to pick what tampons/pads/pantyliners you want, any combination/size you want, which is a great feature.
Here’s what came in my “Summer of Color” June subscription box!
As you can see everything was wrapped all nice and pretty. Opening everything is fun, it’s like opening a present each month!
1. My feminine products- ($6.00) Name brand of course, in the right absorbances and just what I prefer. I love how they come wrapped in the cute little bag with the Bonjour Jolie sticker. Nice touch!
2. Pop Beauty Full Size Lip Stain- ($16.00) I’m not a huge lip product fan, but I do like this! No smudge, easy to use, doesn’t come off on your significant other or your drink!
3. Rusk Deep Shine Shampoo and Conditioner- ($1.00) This is a gentle cleansing shampoo to make your color last with nourishment to strengthen and restore damaged hair. Smells great too!
4. Kiehl’s Superbly Restorative Body Lotion- ($1.00) This is a wonderfully light smelling and light feeling lotion. It’s absorbed well to make your skin soft and tonicity for radiant and healthy skin.
5. Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths- ($1.00) Perfect way to freshen up when you’re out, whether it be at the gym or a long day out and just need something quick and discreet to make you feel better.
6. Moroccan Rose Soap Petals- 3 Roses- ($1.50) These are so cool and I love the smell. Use them as decor or throw a few petals in your bath for a nice relaxing time.
7. Advil- ($1.50) 2 packages for those awful cramps and back pain you get from your period. I thought these were a very thoughtful and nice touch to the box!
8. 2 Chicks with Chocolate 4 Piece Truffle Set- ($7.95) Umm YUM. I had these last month in my box..and they were gone right away. Definitely some GREAT chocolates!! Dark Chocolate Mint, Hazlenut, Milk Chocolate Truffle, and Cappuccino flavors!
9. Touch Organic Teas- ($2.00) I love tea and I love having these available for when I want to de-stress, especially after the kids go to bed. These are perfect for hot or iced!
This box never disappoints me, everything in it are things I enjoy or will use. It’s always great quality stuff and not just a filler. This box was over a $35 value, and it’s only $16 + S/H (which is only $5). You can’t get anything better than this. Comforting and pampering straight to your front door for a great price without even leaving your house!!! I HIGHLY recommend checking out this subscription box. Bonjour Jolie is so easy to work with and select your products too. The boxes ship each month so you will guarantee you have your products when you need it without having to run out at the last minute!