Kiddy USA City’n Move Stroller – ends 8/16

Win this fabulous stroller, the City’n Move from Kiddy U.S.A.

Co-hosted by:  Everything Mommyhood

The new lightweight class from Kiddy. The sporty design and the stylish colors turn trips with the city buggy Kiddy city´n move into a real pleasure. Parents will be delighted about the easy handling, the high ride comfort, and skin-friendly soft handles.

We here at Everything Mommyhood have the Click’n Move and absolutely love it! It’s so easy to use. I also have the Cruiserfix Pro Car Seat and it’s another great product from Kiddy USA!
This gorgeous stroller is available in 8 different colors!

Enter by the RC form below.  Must be a resident of the Continetal U.S.A. and 18+

• Sporty lightweight
    Aluminum chassis (only approx. 21 lbs).
  • Skin-friendly soft handles
    For the perfect grip and to prevent sweaty hands.
  • Protective sun canopy
    Best protection against UV rays with full extendable canopy with integrated window.
  • 5-point harness system
    Comfy padding incl. breathable 3D-netting and triple-height adjustable shoulder belts.
  • Comfy leg- and foot rest
    Easily adjustable.
  • Spacious basket
    Easily accessible.
  • Comfortable ride
    Spring suspension at front- and rear wheels.
  • Easily removable front wheels
    No tools required.
  • Durable seat cover
    Washable and with breathable netting.
  • Cozy recline position
    Easy one hand operation with infinite positions to full recline.
  • Adaptors
    Available for various infant carriers.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

disclosure

Comments

1. I would take it everywhere. It is so much easier to carry and transport than my bigger travel system stroller. That is such a pain to try to set up with one hand holding a baby.

2. Everywhere! The park, mall, etc.

3. to the park

4. Amy Otrosinka says:

Everywhere

5. I would take it everywhere…the mall, vacation, park

6. The zoo and the park.

7. MaryAnn says:

Everywhere….I take my son on walks everyday so this would be perfect.

8. Catherine Ly says:

everywhere – to the supermarket, walks around the neighborhood, to the state fair

9. Tegan L. says:

I would take trips around my large neighborhood that is so much like a park, I just love to walk through it.

10. Nikki Elkins says:

we have alot of parks and camping in montana to take this stroller

11. Sherry Compton says:

I would give it to a friend for her to use everywhere for her children.

12. Brittany says:

We would go for walks around the park and neighborhood everyday to help encourage family fitness from a young age!

13. I would take mine everywhere! But specifically wanting it so my youngest can tag along when my older ones go on field trips 🙂

14. tia albright says:

i would take it everywhere!!!

15. Everywhere, but mostly when we go for walks at night as a family.

16. Everywhere!

17. Shelley Hammond says:

everywhere, it looks super comfy!

18. Colleen O says:

Everywhere! I am handicapped grammie needing at least one crutch to walk and I care for my grandson while my daughter works. I need a very lightweight stroller that will not throw me off balance when removing, unfolding, folding, and storing it in my car. The lite weight also will make it easier to puch with one arm and still go semi-straight especially as he gets heavier!

19. Renee Smith says:

I would take it to the mall, the park, around the neighborhood…

20. All over town with my baby Ava

21. Jessica Lodge says:

It would be used all over. I live in NYC so we walk everywhere.

22. Stephanie Brown Eversole says:

The zoo!

23. Chelsea d says:

I would take this on all of my outings to the store and everywhere.

24. kelly falcone says:

I would take it to the zoo

25. Belinda says:

It would be perfect for walks around the neighborhood and park!

26. Dorian Taylor says:

I would use it to get around in D.C to visit the museums and monuments.

27. LNReyes says:

I would take it to easily tote along baby sister on big brother’s play dates at the local parks

28. Emilie C says:

Down by the lake

29. Kylee Silva says:

How wonderful! This stroller would go with me just about everywhere, God willing! My first Baby is due in December!

30. Samantha Robidoux says:

It would go everywhere with me

31. ed goldstein says:

i want this for emmy

32. Jennifer Halstead says:

I wish I would have had it today at seaworld!!!!

33. Anywhere and everywhere!!

34. I would take it to the zoo and to the park. My stroller is so big and bulky that it takes up a complete seat all my itself.

35. Jennifer Fox says:

To the zoo with my kids.

36. Michelle Lee says:

I would take it to the park.

37. Lindsey Doepker says:

To the ZOO!!! My husband and I love the zoo.

38. I have been on the hunt for a lightweight stroller to put the baby in while big brother walks. I would use this to go shopping and for walks!

39. It would stay in my car and get used everywhere! I do not like having a big, bulky, heavy stroller in the car so this would be perfect!

40. Denise N. says:

Disney World! It’s so important to have a really good stroller that can stand up to lots of use and looks cool at the same time!

41. I would take it on my walks around the neighborhood!

42. cheryla lister says:

Around the neighborhood, through the mall, in the park, everywhere I would normally go.

43. Trisha W. says:

I would take this on our school commutes.

44. Melanie Molnar says:

Looks like a great stroller to take shopping

45. Everywhere! Church, mall, playdates, etc!

46. tiffany klimarchuk says:

I would take this everywhere! We have a very oversized stroller and a small cheap umbrella stroller, and we decide which one we will use by where we are going. It would be great to just have 1 stroller that has the durability and comfort of a large stroller but is light and folds up easily like an umbrella stroller all in one!

47. We would go for walks through the city trail system

48. I would use it for our county fair and city festival

49. Awesome stroller! I’d use it for our daily walks home from daycare

50. amy cates says:

I would take this stroller everywhere! It would take up so much less room than my beast of a stroller I have now. My son would love the canopy for our trips to the park!

51. Mikaela R. says:

I would take this stroller to the zoo and parks!

52. I would take it everywhere.

53. Vanessa Coker says:

To the airport and the mall 🙂

54. I would go everywhere with this new stroller especially disney world!

55. Christine Harding says:

I would take it pretty much everywhere but am most excited to use it going down three flights of stairs when we move compared to my current stroller.

56. Jean Eckert says:

I need this stroller for my Disney World trip coming up in March!!!

57. Megan Sutliff says:

Everywhere! Especially when shopping at the mall, and on family walks.

58. I’d take it shopping!

59. Krystine says:

I would take it everywhere! Especially shopping 🙂

60. Heather D says:

To the park, the natural science center, everywhere!!!

61. To the beach in September!!!!

62. jennifer wexler says:

i would take it to the park

63. Jessica Whitehouse says:

I’d love to have a new stroller. We walk everywhere and our stroller has been through 2 and a half kids already. We’d really like to have a more reliable ride.

64. I would take it on our mini vacation to Savannah in a few weeks!

65. Romi Hamilton says:

I would take it to the mall, and a few parks.

66. Louverie Caser says:

I would take it to the beach and around the neighborhood while strolling around 🙂

67. Gina Hiskes says:

We’ll be walking my 1st grader to school every day this year since we moved closer! Would love a new stroller!

68. I would take it on walks around my neighborhood and to the mall.

69. Sophia Carr says:

I’d take it everywhere! We live on an Air Force base so we’d definitely go for walks when the weather’s nice!

70. I would take it everywhere – park, grocery store, shopping!

71. Adrienne McElwain says:

Zoo, Mall, Disneyland, Children’s Museum.

72. Around the town, to parks, around theme parks since we aren’t far from them – just about anywhere!

73. to Disneyland

74. Cynthia Brooks says:

To a baby shower!

75. I would take it to the Zoo and park

76. Michelle Heasley says:

The park

77. Ashley hadsall says:

Shopping

78. tina reynolds says:

I would take it on vacation, greenway walks, shopping, the park so I guess you could say everywhere

79. Gale McCarron says:

If I win I plan to give it as a gift to a girl who is like a daughter to me. She’s expecting her first baby this coming November. Fingers crossed!

80. My First Years Wave broke and i have a soon to be one month old so I would take this everywhere. I had no idea that if I let it slip the trip down the stairs would break the chassis. Now my Babu Bjorn is my only transportation other than dragging the car seat everywhere.

81. I love the color, padding and compact size of this!!!!!

82. My travel system is five years old, super bulky, and really heavy. I’d love to use this to go on our 5K races, walks around the neighborhood, and basically anywhere I usually take the stroller – even grocery shopping.

83. to the zoo and park

84. I would take it downtown and to the park!

85. I would take this stroller to the zoo, shopping, and museums with us.

Thanks!

86. We have passes to seaworld, so it would be perfect!

87. Jessica K. says:

Me and my baby and the doggy go for a stroller walk almost every day…but she is outgrowing her infant stroller! The Cityn’Move stroller would be great for our everyday walks!!

88. I take walks around the yard to let the little one get outside!

89. Laura Eckard says:

I would use this stroller everyday! It would go with me everywhere. Lightweight and perfect!

90. Brooklyn Gee says:

i would take it everywhere

91. Laura Eckard says:

I walk a 2 mile reservoir with my 7 month old 5 days a week here in NJ so my new stroller would come there as well as to all our family functions!