As a Wholly Guacamole Blogger I get the inside scoop on new products! I recently received a whole cooler full of their products including the new Wholly Guacamole Single Serve Minis! These are awesome!
The Wholly Guacamole Minis are 100 calories each and have just enough to top off a meal or even a snack! It’s the same great Wholly Guacamole you know and love, still in 100 calorie packs with one minor change- now in new mini cups! I like the cups as you can get every last drop! They come in classic, spicy, 100% chunks of avocado, and even avocado ranch! My favorite is the spicy, but I like my foods hot. My husband liked the classic and my kids ate up the avocado ranch. My toddler who is 21 months old, is a skinny little thing so I would give her a mini of the 100% avocados since they are a good fat, and she would eat it right up, just plain!
Here’s some shredded beef & cheese quesadillas that I served up with a Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie mini in spicy!
Peel to Squeeze; Peel to Dip. Peel the film back just a little to squeeze your favorite Wholly Guac flavor onto your turkey sandwich, burger or on your morning breakfast egg burrito!
Peel the film all the way off for the perfect dipping cup for chips, veggies or pretzels. There’s so many great ways to have Wholly Guac!
Check out this awesome recipe!
- 12 slices applewood smoked bacon
- Ciabatta or French bread
- 4 leaves Bibb lettuce or shredded lettuce
- 1 ripe tomato, in the winter cherry and grape tomatoes usually taste more tomatoey than regular tomatoes
- Wholly Guacamole® Classic dip
- Cook the bacon until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, toast your bread.
- Rinse and dry your lettuce and slice the tomato. If using cherry or grape tomatoes, slice in half.
- When the bacon is cooked, remove from your skillet, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spread the toasted bread with classic Wholly Guacamole dip, place tomatoes and lettuce, then 3 slices of bacon then top with the other side of the toasted bread.
- Cook bacon until crispy, crumble, mix with Wholly Guacamole classic dip spread on toasted bread.
- Cover with shredded lettuce and top with tomato slices on toasted bread.
Now for the awesome giveaway!!!
Wholly Guacamole is giving away a cooler full of products similar to what I received to one lucky winner!
US Resident Only, 18 and up
All winning entries will be verified
Giveaway ends 8/21/2013 at 11:59pm CST