Disney World Vacation Packages – DEALS you won’t find elsewhere!

pixie#sponsored I grew up outside of Tampa, FL so we were less than 2 hours from Disney World. We had annual passes for 5+ years in a row and we went to Disney almost every single weekend. I know all of the parks and how to get around really well, I could probably do it with my eyes closed! Disney World is the most amazing place on Earth and I love to take my children there. Unfortunately, we live about 9 hours from Disney World now and it’s not as cheap as it used to be, so when I look for deals on Disney World vacations, I always look at Pixie Vacations! They are my go to site for everything Disney. Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney World Resorts, etc, Pixie Vacations can help you save money!
Here’s our most recent Disney Trip from earlier this year. We went to Epcot during their Flower and Garden festival!
DisneyTripCollageCheck out Pixie Vacations!
disney-world-castle-pixie-vacations-smAbout Pixie Vacations
Steve and Lisa Griswold have worked for many years for the Walt Disney Company. They know the Disney Parks and Resorts and have helped countless guests at the Walt Disney World parks and resorts over the years. When they moved away from Orlando they wanted to still help guests plan their Disney Vacations and share the magic with them. So Steve and Lisa started Pixie Vacations.
Pixie Vacations is a US based Mom and Pop company run by a family, “The Griswold” that worked at Walt Disney World for many years in Parks and Resorts. They have been to the parks and resorts more times than they can count, during all seasons, day and night. Steve and Lisa have been to the parks and resorts when they were kids, as college students, and as a family now with their kids. Steve and Lisa have eaten at the Disney resort and park restaurants, they have been behind the scenes and have possibly checked you in or given you park information from the Magic Kingdom information booth during one of your past trips.
Steve and Lisa are our friends and they know everything about Disney World and Disney Cruise Line. Contact them with your Disney Vacation needs and let them know we sent you. Disney has awarded them the status of Authorized Disney Vacation Planners. There is also no charge to use them.
Lisa has even sewn names on Mickey Mouse hats (and even got an extra $0.10 an hour back in the day!).
 photo OliviaMinnieMouse_zps4e1f5adf.jpg

Now I want to let you in on these great deals that are going on right now at Disney World, these great deals are ONLY available through Pixie Vacations!!!

_________________________

Play, Stay & Dine at Disney World & Save Up To $600

Booking Dates:
October 8 – December 31, 2013
Travel Dates:
For Stays most nights January 5 – March 5, 2014
Walt Disney World vacation packages are here for 2014 travel.  You can save $600* on your family vacation by booking this offer.  Here are the details:

Purchase this Walt Disney World Vacation now through Dec. 31, 2013 for stays most nights Jan. 5 – March 5, 2014 at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Save $600* (based on a family of four) on a 5-night, 6-day Plus Dining Disney Vacation Package at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. Or, save $400* (based on a family of four) on a 5-night, 6-day Disney World Vacation Package Plus Quick Service Dining at select Disney Value Resorts.

Booking Window:
Oct. 8 – Dec. 31, 2013
Travel Window:
For stays most nights Jan. 5 – March 5, 2014

Don’t delay! With savings this huge, rooms will fill up fast! If you are interested in this offer contact Pixie Vacations today.
________________________________

Save Up To 35% – Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels

You can save up to 35%* at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels with this offer.  Booking Window:
Book Oct. 8 – Dec. 31, 2013
Travel Window:
For stays most nights Jan. 5 – March 5, 2014 and March 14 – April, 12, 2014:

Save up to 35% at
Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts,
Disney’s Beach Club Resort Villas,
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas,
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard/pool view rooms),
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa,
Disney’s Polynesian Resort,
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa,
Disney’s Old Key West Resort,
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (standard/woods view)

Save up to 25% at

Contact Pixie Vacations
Call 678-815-1584
Email: Info@PixieVacaitons.com
Get a Quick Disney World Quote
________________________________

Disney World Christmas 2013 vacation packages from $118 per person

Spend the Holidays at Walt Disney World with this special vacation package offer from our friends at Pixie Vacations.

Booking Window:
10/10 – 11/18/2013
Travel Window:
12/18 – 12/25/2013
You must stay the night of the 18th, you can extend past the 25th based on availability.
Package for 5 nights / 6 days at select Disney Value, Moderate, or Deluxe Resorts
and get a FREE Disney Water Park or DisneyQuest Ticket for each person in your party.
This Exclusive Holiday Season Disney World Vacation Package Includes:

• Accommodations
  • Magic Your Way Base Ticket
  • Disney’s Plus Dining**
  • A Free DisneyQuest or Disney Water Park Ticket

Spend Christmas at Walt Disney World.
Available Disney Resorts for this Disney Holiday Special Vacation Package are:

DISNEY’S ALL STAR MOVIES RESORT (Value Resort)
DISNEY’S PORT ORLEANS RESORT – RIVERSIDE (Moderate Resort)
DISNEY”S POLYNESIAN RESORT (Deluxe Resort)
DISNEY’S YACHT CLUB RESORT (Deluxe Resort)

To Book:
Click this link to get an online quote: Christmas at Disney World Vacation Quote
Ask about packages available in other resort categories and for other lengths of stay.

www.PixieVacations.com
Phone: 678-815-1584
Email: Info@PixieVacations.com

Get a Disney Vacation Quote Now For Your Travel Dates.

As an avid Disney fan and someone who grew up with Disney World in my life, I can tell you Pixie Vacations is the place to book all your Disney vacation needs. There are no hidden fees with Pixie Vacations, and they can get you the best deal out there! I highly recommend checking out Pixie Vacations the next time you need to book a Disney vacation!
pixievacationsDelilah
Have you ever been to Disney World? What is your favorite park? When did you go?

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received some Disney merchandise in exchange for this post, although all words and opinions are 100% my own. This is a company that I 100% believe in and wanted to share with my readers.

Comments

1. ashlie elari says:

This is great thanks for all the info now if I only had the money to book a vacation my girls would love to go to Disney!!

2. This is awesome. We are gearing up to start planning and saving for our trip! I love a good deal! The flowers look amazing too! Really sounds like girls would have a great time! I even got till the end of year to choose what I want to do! Thanks so much for sharing!

3. Melissa Turner says:

I never got to take my 3 children to Disney World. My heart always longed to though. I’d love to get a quote for 2 people, 5 people and 8 people and 10 people.

4. Kathy Stuit says:

Makes me want to book a Disney vacation!

5. Amanda Throckmorton says:

This is just great information.No young children in the household but great deals for sure. Not planning any vacations yet but I have never went to Disneyland or World yet so maybe one day take my big family out their.

6. Wow very nice information!! Now to start saving!

7. Crystal Freeze says:

We went to the Halloween party last night! So much fun!

8. Thank you for more Disney resources, you can never have enough! 🙂

9. nice information, we are going to book the Christmas package. we are getting married in December. nice honeymoon

10. Nelda Gay says:

Thank you for so much detail! This is so awesome. We love Disney and my kids really want to go.

11. Chelsea B. says:

Beautiful memories! Disney is always a blast. Can’t wait to take my family.

12. We can not wait to take our boys to Disney. We are hoping to sty late 2014. I will have to keep an eye oout for deals as good as these!

13. courtney hennagir says:

We have been wanting to take the kids to Disney for so long.I can’t wait to plan a trip. I will have to remember to check out Pixie vacations when we are ready to plan! Thank you!

14. Your site is being flakey and giving me a 503 error entirely too often. It ate my comment.
    Haven’t been there in many years. Would love to go again if I had the money.

15. md kennedy says:

My husband owes me a trip to DisneyWorld – maybe next January for my birthday. What perfect timing for these deals!

16. Sherry Compton says:

Great that they continue to help. It’s really nice to have people helping you with your vacation that have worked there and can give you good tips.

17. Thank you for posting this we been trying to figure out when would be a good time to go and this information helps alot

18. tiffany dover says:

I have never been to disney world but want to go so bad. The deals you posted are awesome!

19. Great information!

20. I like Epcot center. The deals are good, but you can’t save $600 if you don’t have the rest of the money.

21. md kennedy says:

For all the times I’v been to WDW I’ve never bought ears – but your picture do inspire me for next time!

22. tiffany dover says:

ahh looking at your pictures makes me want to go even more. You all look like you’re having a blast and as it’s great for you, I hate it LOL

23. Sherry Compton says:

Great travel packages…when it’s cold and winter go to Florida for a fun family trip! 🙂

24. cheryl lister says:

Cinderella’s castle looks just like the one at Disneyland in southern California. This would be a fun vacation, along with exploriing other fun things to do in florida.

25. Great deals! We really enjoy Disney.

26. Gina Blomgren says:

Great info!! We only live two hours from Disney and we don’t go as often as I would like. 🙂

27. Haven’t been there in 30 years.

28. Sherry Compton says:

What a fun Christmas gift this would be for my grandkids.

29. Maybe Some day!

30. Thanks for the info. We’ve been thinking of heading out there between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. 35% off the Beach Club Resort is a good deal!

31. Brooklyn Dutson says:

if only I had the money! this looks really fun for them!

32. I have never been to Disney as a child. I would love to take my two boys

33. This is great information! I plan to take my Ducklings to Disney when they’re older, so I’ll definitely be pinning this post.

34. Sherry Compton says:

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I bet your little princess is already ready to go back. 🙂

35. Just got back from a Disney vacation. So much fun as always! Already planning my next trip!

36. I’d like to go back & see Disney World again. Been too long.

37. Kristen Coronado says:

Disney seems like so much fun! I can’t wait to take my boys next year! They will be almost 2 and 5! They are going to love it!

38. I wonder how many changes have happened since I was there 30 years ago.

39. Sherry Compton says:

Cute saying…”Put on your Ears It’s time for Cheers.” Never heard that before. It’s different and fitting.

40. Lindsey H says:

Great deals, I can’t wait to take our 3 year old some day!

41. Lisa Lancaster says:

Great deals for families!! Love them!!!

42. Jill Pardy says:

Thank you. We are starting to plan our Disney trip this winter. Deals will help!

43. It will be a few years until we get back to “the world” I am the biggest kid of them all my poor hubby me and my daughter are giving him such a hard time about going back!

44. natalie nichols says:

I hope that one day I can provide this Disney experience for my children.

45. Karen Beckett says:

I have never been to Disney World. However, it sounds like such a delightful & magical place for a family vacation! Your site is very informative & helpful…thank you so much! Maybe I will get to the Magic Kingdom one day!

46. It’s been so long since I’ve been! I can’t wait to go back and take my children someday!

47. great info for when we decide to go looks like yall had a blast

48. Kristen Coronado says:

My best friend is at Disney with her family, we are planning on going this time next year. Thanks so much for the awesome info. Looks like so much fun

49. They must have great gardeners – the flowers always look so good.

50. I love how you can Play, stay, and dine all in the same place. I am all about convince! Such a great idea when you are with a family on vacation!..

51. Someday I hope we can take the family there looks amazing and so fun 🙂

52. Christina Strapp says:

We have been wanting to go to Disney World. Thank you for all the information.

53. Sherry Compton says:

Happy family and a wonderful vacation! I can’t wait to go again now that my grandkids would enjoy it.

54. Ashley Jacoby says:

Thats an awesome deal now if only i werent broke lol

55. Tiffany R says:

When my kids are little older we plan to go to disney world. I cant wait to see their little faces!

56. We are actually wanting to plan a trip to Disney this coming year, so these resources are quite helpful!

57. Michelle McCulloch says:

Ive been to Disney Land many times but not Disney World. So want to go!

58. Eric jammer says:

the christmas fireworks were amazing

59. Susan Smith says:

I have never been to Disney World. I’d love to take my children there someday.

60. We are hoping to get there SOON!!! (hopefully sooner than later!) I really wanted to get there before my daughter turned 3, but I don’t know if that is going to happen, since it’s only a few months away!

61. Mya Murphy says:

I have never gotten to go to Disney. Could not justify the expense. I have no children…

62. Cassandra Davis says:

I have never been, time to start planning! Thanks for the info.

63. How does Disney World compare to Disney Land?

64. Sherry Compton says:

We’ve been when the kids were little, and now I want to go with my grandkids. Looks like you all had a great time.

65. This post makes me want to go soooo badly!

66. I am leaving lots of posts on here….there are so many great giveaways with this linked into them! I hope you get lots of business from these 😀 WIsh i was going soon i would call 🙂

67. it looks liek such a great time i wanbt to take the family there someday my oldest daughter was there a few years ago with her grandparents, but i have a 14 and 10 years old and want to do this before they get any older

68. what beautiful photos!

69. Rachael Roberts says:

Thanks for all the info I will be using it when we plan our trip for 2014! It will be my nephew’s 1st time!!!

70. Lisa Lancaster says:

Thanks for sharing all the info. Wished I could afford to take my grandbabies but maybe later!!!

71. If you were planning a trip here these are good deals.

72. I would love to be able to take my grandkids but never will be able to unless i win the lotto.

73. Thanks so much for sharing this!! I would love to take my almost 3 year old granddaughter to Walt Disney World and not having that much money, your blog is a blessing!! Thanks!!

74. Sherry Compton says:

Cute photos and a happy family. Disney can bring out the smiles in the whole family.

75. Would love to go on a vacation to Disney Land. I have never been but I will take my son there!!

76. Sherry Compton says:

It’s great that they have personal knowledge of the park and restaurants. You want to eat somewhere that your whole family will enjoy but often don’t think about looking into the restaurants until you are already in the park.

77. I was in Orlando last month for just a short time and we went to Universal Studios Harry Potter.

78. I’ve heard wonderful things about Pixie Vacations from other bloggers. I’ve never been to Orlando Florida but it sure looks like a lot of fun. The gardens are beautiful. My daughter and her fiance are Disneyland fanatics. He’s been to Disneyland every year multiple times and so has my daughter in the last couple of years. They went and stayed in L.A. They had so much fun and next year they will have a baby to bring with them.My daughter is due in May,so exciting! I’m going to tell them about Pixie Vacations as soon as I’m done here. Thanks 🙂

79. It looks wonderful! Wish I was there right now 🙂

80. natalie parvis says:

It looks like they had a blast. I can’t wait to take my kiddos.

81. Can you take your own food into Disney Parks?

82. Sherry Compton says:

You give a great amount of information on these deals. Love the idea of them, and they sound very good.

83. Thanks for the review! We’ve been thinking about taking the kiddos to Disney World for awhile. This was definitely helpful!

84. Wow this is great !

85. your kid look like they had fun and that lal it count i been to dinsney land but been so long

86. Thanks for sharing this.I have family members who are planning to visit Disney and will be very pleased to find out about these deals.

87. Jessica Coughlin says:

I love Disney! Thanks for sharing!

88. Thank you for sharing and all of the information.
    My son so dreams of goign to Disney. His Grandma promised him if he over-came his paralysis and severe illnesses and was able to go to school again. He is walking and doing pretty well, but the trip has not come and with all of the medical bills and my not being able to work and all it is simply a dream for us to deliver on her promise and his dream.

89. My family is planning a trip for the holidays for the younger generation. I had the chance to go last year, a last minute decision, and had a blast. Hadn’t been there since my 7th birthday! Going again this year.

90. md kennedy says:

Everyt ime one of our grandkids turns 4, we then take them to WDW – looks like the next one (almost 3) is in for a great treat, and I will have to get him some ears like your little ones!

91. Sherry Compton says:

Looks like fun. Living so close I’m sure you have a great knowledge of the parks and have a planned schedule. I like getting information from people who have been and know.

92. Thanks for the info.

93. I’ve never been to Disney and this is so inviting! I feel overwhelmed with all the info onlne, this is a nice breakout to give you a good idea of choices – thanks!

94. This is wonderful info. For someone who has never been, planning a trip for my kids is a dream come true!

95. Wow-I wish we could go as often as you did. As a matter of fact I have never been. We are saving to go hopefully in the next 3 years.

96. I never knew that Disney offered this type of package. Very good deal for families with small children.

97. Richard Hicks says:

Some wonderful deals here. We want to go back and revisit but not this year. Maybe next year if budget allows!

98. Do they have deals at other times of the year? Since these are gone.

99. krista grandstaff says:

What awesome ideas! We went for Thanksgiving a few years ago…22 of us!! Of course, 15 of the group came down with a flu that lasted for 3 of our 7 days 🙁 but we still had a blast on the days when I wasn’t holding garbage cans under the heads of three kids…lol.. ( I have 4 kiddos, and managed to have only my oldest and myself immune in our immediate family.. hand sanitizer is a life saver!!!) We are def going to go back, and have been planning it since the day we came home…

100. So many ideas I have never even thought about. I am so glad I found this site. thanks so much.

101. I haven’t been there in years, but would love to go!! Lots of great ideas. Thank you!!
    xo Jeanne

102. Anne White says:

I want to go!!! Looks like SO much fun!!!

103. md kennedy says:

I’ve never been to Disney on a package, but these look like great deals. And I would SOOOO like to stay at Disney Resort!

104. laurie nykaza says:

Anytime you can get a deal thats great. Wonderful place to visit will make sure to look for these deals when we go.

105. amazing deals!

106. I grew up in Kissimmee, so of course I went to Disney all the time growing up. Now I live in the Tampa area and just don’t get over there as often, but I am going this weekend. We are running in the Jungle Jam 5K at Animal Kingdom, then going to the Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT (our favorite park).

107. Sherry Compton says:

Disney can be a fun place for the whole family. Even better when someone else helps you plan and gives you inside information.

108. Susan Broughton says:

There are some really good deals here. My daughter is now 25 and the last time we were at Disney she was 8. We had lot of fun but finances and health just didn’t let us return again. Its a real magical place

109. I always wanted to go to Disney Land but I have never been. I hope to take my son before he gets too old. I know the memories we will have will last forever since neither one of us has been.

110. We live near Disney World and I have never heard of Pixie Vacation’s – but then again – we do not usually stay there, we go to the park during the day – thanks in part to my brother who can get us tickets and/or we pay for child tickets – that are a little cheaper – and we can all try to go. We do go at least one time a year. My favorite park (which is hard right now with the new Fantasy Land) – is probably Epcot – it is more educational and one my young daughter’s seem to like. Thanks for the post on Pixie – did not know about it!

111. Melody T. says:

Sounds like Pixie Vacations has the inside track on the best Disney vacations and prices! I have been to WDW, but it was when I was a kid – over 20 years ago! I do remember that I loved Epcot and my dear mouse ears 🙂

112. karen barta says:

Christmas at Disney would be a dream! Of course, any time at Disney would be a dream…next time we can afford to plan I know where to go now!

113. Jessilee Raub says:

So want to take a trip to disney. This info will really help in a few years when we have the money to travel.

114. Always wanted to take the kiddos to Disney. Thanks for the info.

115. I love disney and especially my kids they are crazy about it. have not visited this place but will soon now as i loved reading the review its awerspme to be tghere with the kids

116. Sherry Compton says:

Buying a vacation package can be a great way to plan a vacation. It often helps you spend less money and takes away some of your stress.

117. COOL

118. Jessica Parent says:

I cannot wait until the day comes that I can bring my children-even if they are all adults (I myself have never been )

119. Danielle Khazeni says:

We are planning o take our boys to Disney world in the next two years. Thank you for all the great information