Nestlé® & Dollar General

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.

Nestle

Nestlé® is a well known name brand that has been around forever. As long as I can remember I have been using products made by Nestlé®. My favorite food to make is Nestlé® tollhouse chocolate chip cookies! Yum!  As a mom this time of year is always crazy with making snacks for playdates, holiday get togethers with family and friends, cookie swaps, your kids school functions, church parties, and more. Nestlé® makes it easy with their new section on Dollar General‘s website.

DG.com now hosts Nestlé’s brand page, catering to the Mom who needs to cater to school, work and neighborhood occasions without breaking her bank. Nestlé and Dollar General are bringing you a little less stress and helping you deliver a bit more cheer this time of year.

Here’s my favorite Nestlé® recipe using Nestlé® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon salt

1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened

3/4 cup granulated sugar

3/4 cup packed brown sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 large eggs

2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

PREHEAT oven to 375° F.COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

That’s it. It’s that simple! There are a lot of other great recipes with Nestlé® products and you’re sure to find one over at Dollar General. They have a super yummy Famous Fudge recipe I’d love to try using Nestlé® products!

If you have a favorite recipe with Nestlé® products tell me below what it is, or tell me what you’d like to try!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

1. Such a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. I love them warm from the oven. So good!

2. Kathie Craig says:

I wonder if this recipe would work for the bars. I remember my mom making the bars and then putting chocolate frosting on the top. Delish!!!!

3. This recipe looks so good!!!!!!!!!!! I am definitely making these!

4. If this is the same recipe that’s on the back of the bag of Nestle semi-sweet chocolate morsels, then I’ve made it more times than I can count! It’s a classic, for sure. So good! Thanks for the reminder to make some good old Toll House cookies.

5. andrea devine says:

I am going to use this recipe tomorrow for Christmas cookies =) Looks so yummy!

6. I love Nestle chocolate chip cookies as well! They’re the only brand my family uses.

7. I’m getting hungry just looking at the recipe! The cookies look delicious!

Nestle Toll House Cookies were the first cookie I ever made and I still love them. Sometimes I add things , but it is still the original recipe with nuts or other extras.

9. Michelle F. says:

My favorite kind of cookie.

10. Paula Varble says:

That right there is like my all time favorite sweet probably…chocolate, sugar, flour…what more is there. The perfectly made and warm cookie with a cold glass of milk. yummo.

11. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Such a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. I love them warm from the oven. I make cookies all the time my husband loves cookies.

12. Cynthia Cover says:

Those cookies look so good that I want to have them right now. I like any kind of cookie (basically sweet anythings), but my hubby prefers chocolate chip.

13. Nestle and Dollar General are a great team! My kids look forward to Chocolate Chip Cookies and knowing I can get them chocolate chips at Dollar General with out running around town helps a lot. Thank you for the recipe too!

14. Those are great looking cookies! Thanks for sharing the chocolate chip recipe for them!

15. looks so delicious

16. This is a great recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Confession: I will eat their chips right out of the bag.

17. they look better than the ones you buy!
    congrats! but now i am hungry!

18. cheryl lister says:

Great classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Makes we want some. Right now!

19. Chocolate chip cookies are always a favorite. I like them with chocolate and peanut butter chips mixed in.

20. jennay green says:

oh my goodness!!! This cookies look so good! I am a horrible baker, but I am going to give this recipe a try… I need more practice at baking

21. The children and I love to bake, Nestle is always in our cabinets, lol. I never realized Dollar General carried Nestle, thats great to know!

22. Michael Lambert says:

This recipe sounds good and I didn’t realize how easy these were to make.

23. Those cookies look great!

24. sania wasif says:

Woww choclate chips , yummmy …

25. Nestle is a trusted brand name. For years, ever since I’ve done my own shopping I use their products.

26. Chocolate chip cookies are so good because you can use the basic recipe and add nuts, raisins, different flavors of Nestle chips. Whatever you like.

27. NESTLE is great. I have to say Thank You because I have gone to the laziness and new stuff and just bought everything pre-packaged so YOUR recipe come in handy and brings me back to what I call the good days. Just wish I could have dived in here and tried one 🙂

28. Christy Peeples DuBois says:

When I think about or see nestle semi sweet chocolate morsels I automatically think about my grandmother making fantasy fudge with them and my aunt making chocolate chip cookies with them and each ones specialty was divine!!! If only I could bake so well …….

29. Chelsea Spurgeon says:

The chocolate chip cookies look and sound amazing! They are my weakness-I can’t resist a good one!

30. Susan Smith says:

These look yummy, I also use Nestlé® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips to make brownies too.

31. Jennifer Johansen says:

This is my husband’s favourite recipe!

32. Georgia Beckman says:

Love Nestle & love DG. We are in DG at least once a day. I buy all of my household stuff there, school supplies & lots of food products that are available. The store is small but always nice & clean & the staff is very friendly & personable.

33. Who doesn’t love a Chocolate Chip Cookie? Thanks for the Post, Picture and the Recipe! And Nestle makes the best Chocolate Chips for Cookies.

34. I love these cookies but can’t make them very good. I shop at DG regularly and buy all my household stuff there too.

35. Mmm Toll House cookies. My aunt used to make these all of the time.

36. I love that Dollar General and Nestle have teamed up! I really like the recipe section and who doesn’t love coupons!?! Thanks for the information and the recipe! 🙂

37. I love these cookies very tempting and perfect for a party and get together

38. I love Toll House cookies – you are right it is by FAR the best chocolate chip cookie recipe out there! It is the one we always use – even if I buy chocolate chips that are not Nestle made I use the toll house recipe 🙂

39. Jennifer T. says:

Thanks for sharing the cookie recipe! I love chocolate chip cookies!

40. rebeka deleon says:

i love chocolate chip cookies. has to be my favorite and so easy to make!

41. YUM! That fudge looks delicious!

42. Kera Adams says:

I love nestle’s classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Never mess with the best 🙂

43. My boyfriend loves, loves, loves chocolate chip cookies…these look so good and moist. I cannot wait to try them out!!!

44. These sound amazing, I may have to make a run to Dollar General tomorrow morning and do some baking this weekend!

45. Christina Strapp says:

These sound really good. I will have to try this recipe for my family.

46. Meagan BS says:

this is the cookie recipe my mom has been using my whole life. brings back nice memories of making them with my mom.

47. Dawn Wiley-Rader says:

these looks yummy!!! This is definitely on my to do list for tomorrow!! Thanks for sharing!!

48. Ioana Lupu says:

Chocolate chip cookies are my all time fave! I love this simple recipe, I wanna bake some now…:)

49. I could eat chocolate chip cookies every day and not tire of them.

50. Holly brewer says:

Wow this makes me so hungry for chocolate chip cookies now! baking time

51. Angela Higdon says:

This is my favorite cookie recipe. Its just classic and super easy to make!

52. This cookie recipe is a classic. Easy and comes out great every time!

53. What caught my eye – chocolate chips! I love anything chocolate and these recipes look so good and easy – who knew Dollar General had these – will definitely check them out, thanks!

I have used Nestle morsels since I was a child and always found them to be great. I love making chocolate chip cookies and the Toll House recipe always works well.

55. laura harris says:

Dollar General is my favorite store…I buy baking supplies,cat food,toilet paper and well everything just about …and use coupons too!

56. Tanya Holland says:

I love nestle tollhouse cookies. They are the best. I am in dollar General at least once a week.

57. It’s always great to find recipes to do on the cheap!

58. You had me at Nestle!!!! Anything chocolate and I’m in!

59. These cookies look so good, great picture of them! My Grandmother made the best tollhouse cookies and these look like hers, lol. Gonna try this recipe and see.

60. Valerie Guerrero says:

looks delicious making my mouth watery 🙂 going to try it today

61. Wow, does this recipe bring me back to childhood. My Mother always made these for us. Now I make them for my family and friends regularly.

62. Lynda Del says:

Chocolate chip is my fave!

63. I hear you! This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe as well, every other cookie is compared to this cookie, there is not one better.

64. Warm chocolate chip cookies right from the oven. Not too many things better than that.

65. oh yummy, and I had to see this post when I am really hungry! I think like another commenter said, this recipe would work great for bars! and you could make chocolate frosting with the chocolate chips too! oh droool. 🙂

66. I love fudge. When I was a little girl my grandma would always mail us some of her homemade fudge.

67. Valerie Guerrero says:

yummy and delicious my kids loved it and so did my husband thanks for this recipe

68. My mom and I think this chocolate chip cookie recipe is THE best one!! We love Tollhouse cookies!!

69. Jill A. Collins says:

These cookies, of course are a classic. We add a bit of a twist by making them with peanut butter in the dough.

70. Amy Orvin says:

I don’t usually shop at Dollar General so I might be missing out on great deals. These cookies look amazing. I sure love Tollhouse!

71. My favorite all time favorite cookie is just simple chocolate chip. They are so good and they make me think of home.

72. rochelle haynes says:

I love these need to try this
    i will one day soon

73. I love chocolate chip cookies always looking for new recipes to see which ones taste better

Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites. I have been making them since I was child. My grandma showed me how to do it, using Nestle chocolate semi-sweet chocolate bits and this recipe and the recipe is still good to use today.

75. Love the classic chocolate chip cookie. Going to make this recipe later. Thanks

76. Joni Caraway (trippygrandmaof3) says:

Chocolate chip cookies are my husbands favorite type of cookie. I pinned this recipe to try in the place of the one I always use and will let him be the judge. I am sure he will love it because he loves most any kind of sweets.

77. I like to make peanut butter chocolate and butter scotch chip cookies. Chocolate chips are a favorite. I just like to mix it up.

78. We’re here in CT gearing-up for another snowstorm and frigid cold temps. I have all the ingredients at home to try the Baked Potato Soup. I know it will be delicious, warming and a big hit in our home.

79. I’ve never known anybody to turn down a Nestle chocolate chip cookie. Myself included. Nestle has been my preferred baking chocolate through the years. Also, not that we have our own Dollar General so close, shopping for baking is a joy.

80. I haven’t made Nestle Tollhouse cookies in years and years. One of my favorite episodes of Friends is the one where Monica and Phoebe are trying to recreate Phoebe’s grandmother’s secret cookie recipe and it ends up being the Tollhouse one.

81. Jennifer Hiles says:

That cookie picture looks very appetizing! I’ve never had a bad product from Nestle.

82. daysi morales says:

I Like Nestle and Recipe thanks 🙂

83. I am in the mood for something sweet and this sounds so good! I’m sending hubby off to the dollar store for some morsels! YUM 🙂

84. reina or linda tamayo says:

Thank you for sharing your recipe!! Chocolate chips are a favorite. I just like to mix it up.

85. dianalward says:

These cookies are great for giving. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t like chocolate chip cookies! Thanks for sharing.

86. THIS IS THE SAME RECIPE MY MOTHER USED FOR 50 YRS. THESE ARE THE BEST & WE PUT NUTS IN THEM ALSO. THEY ARE THE BEST EVER WHEN STILL A LITTLE WARM. LOVE THEM

87. Dorothy Boucher says:

i love baking with chocolate, cookies, cakes , muffins , anything else i can think of and eat a few inbetween LOLL

88. If this is the same recipe that is on the bag of Nestle Chocolate Chips then I’ve made them and switched it to their butterscotch chips which comes out just as good 🙂 Thank you for sharing!

89. joanna garcia says:

we are crazy obsessed w choc chip cookies! i have everything i need for this recipe! will be making this tonight! we love nestle!

90. You can never go wrong with a hot, delicious chocolate chip cookie. These look awesome! I’m wanting to go bake some right now!

91. OMG, I thought I was hungry before!!! These looks amazing, I will have two please!

92. I love chocolate chip cookies.. Always a good cookie to make.

93. ooh pine nuts… thats new

94. I just may have to go to Dollar General – such a great store and did not think about these great and easy recipes, thank you. And, of course I LOVE chocolate – anything!

95. Temp -13, wind chill -25. I want hot chocolate chip cookies.

96. Oh…..I love chocolate chip cookies! We are snowed in today so we might just have to make some chocolate chip cookies! Thanks for the recipe!

97. These look so yummy!! I’m going to have to try these soon.

98. This is a great, thanks for sharing a great recipe. We have an upcoming valentine’s day dessert social at work and I would love to take this.

99. Who doesn’t love chocolate?

100. I have not made chocolate chip cookies in years. I think that it is time to start backing cookies again.

101. My son and I love to bake together! This is one of our favorite recipes to make, so simple yet delicious!! Cookies in our house don’t last very long and thank you so much for sharing 🙂

This Toll House cookie is the classic chocolate chip recipe. I have used Nestle chocolate morsels since I was a little girl and know they are always reliable.

103. Michelle Lysaght says:

I like to make chocolate cookies with my dad. I’m not sure what recipe he uses but we use nestles chocolate chips or Hershey’s, we like them both.

104. Cindy Freeman says:

Mmmmm…love chocolate chip cookies. One of my favs!

105. I use to make these with my kids when they were little. Now my daughter makes them for me.

106. Yum!! My favorite are Chipits and the recipe on their bag which is quite similar. I like to sub out a cup or so of flour for about a cup and a half of large flake rolled oats and I use half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate chips!

107. Today would be a good day to make some chocolate chip cookies.It’s so cold out!

108. Rachel brown hester says:

I want these so bad! With a scoop of ice cream! Yummmmm. I might have to make these tomorrow when it snows 🙂

109. Alison Gibb says:

There is nothing like homemade chocolate chip cookies warm from the oven. Just add vanilla ice cream and whipped cream!! Yum!!

110. Nothing is better than chocolate chip cookies homemade! How yummy.

111. I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES –I WOULD ATE ALL IN SITE–THANKS FOR THE RECIPE.

112. the pic of the chocolate chip cookie looks so good and perfect. I wish mine would turn out like that when I make them. I’m printing your recipe and donna try it!

113. Thank you I have been looking for a new homemade chocolate chip recipe.

114. This looks delicious, thank you for sharing this recipe. A recipe I’d like to try is chocolate chocolate chip cookies.

115. gigi borden says:

yum yum yum, love this. thank you for sharing, am going to try!!!

116. I didn’t know that Dollar General carried brand name products.I always thought of stores like that as generic.Guess I was wrong.

117. Sherry Compton says:

Oh nestle. I think of warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies. Their morsels have many uses, but I love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Nestle makes some wonderful, high quality products.

118. Mandie Benegasi says:

This is the recipe I have been using for years. My 4 year old and I love to make cookies and anytime he sees flour he asks are we making cookies mommy! I think he will pass this down to his children one day.

119. Christine L. says:

I love this recipe! I used to make these cookies when I was a kid…I guess we know what I’m going to be doing later tonight!

120. I need to make these cookies again. I love Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Nestle! These cookies look so delicious! My family would love me to make these!

121. Marcia Lee says:

Your chocolate chips look delicious and like the kind that I choose when I am given a choice. I made the mistake of grabbing a bag of milk chocolate chips recently and I didn’t like the cookies. There is nothing better than the original Nestle’s Toll house Semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies!

122. Christine L. says:

I have this nestle recipe in my cupboard and it has been a favorite for years! Great cookies 🙂

123. Dorothy Boucher says:

i truly wish i had extra right now, money has been so tight in this house its driving me crazy!!
    i would love to be making some of these right now, anyway great recipe and thanks for share @tisonlyme143

124. There are so many good recipes that can be made with Nestle chips. I like them in pancakes.

125. I’m in the mood for the pumpkin pie that you have a picture of. Never seem to think about it this time of year.

slehan at juno dot com

126. I am always looking for Chocolate Chip recipes and this looks like a winner! Thanks for sharing.

127. I’m making this recipe right now. The first batch is in the oven. They smell great.

128. I love the original toll house recipe. Sometimes I add a few finely chopped pecans, and if I want a firmer cookie, an extra half cup of flour.

129. Toll House cookies remind me of my aunt. She would sometimes have them waiting for us when we came home from school.

130. Jessica Medina says:

mmmm…cookies look yummy! A must try!

131. I make chocolate chip cookies more than any other cookie and we love them. This just made me want to make a batch

132. nancyfancypink says:

Chocolate chip cookies are a favorite at my house. I’ll have to see how these go over….

133. Chocolate chip cookies are everyone’s fave. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us.

134. Terri S says:

Chocolate chip cookies are our favorite! Thank you for sharing.

135. These cookies look delicious! I cannot wait to make them! Thank you for your post!

136. M.Clark says:

This is a great recipe, I think the chocolate chip cookie is the type of cookie that people are most likely to bake. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

137. jenn huey says:

Nestle is always my go to cookie recipe and I have used this recipe for the bars and they turn out wonderful. Thanks for sharing

138. Nestle Toll House cookies are classic. The recipe on the bag is our chocolate chip cookie recipe!

139. Thank you for sharing this great recipe. I also love shopping at Dollar General. I get some good deals there