Crockpot Recipe Round Up

CrockpotCollage
During the Winter season we always want warm comforting foods, and who doesn’t love dinner without a lot of effort. I teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers to get this great post together for my readers, to offer you some GREAT crockpot recipes in one place!
Follow the links to view their recipes!

MommaLewMomma Lew’s Crockpot Chili

PhilsWife2
The Philosophers Wife – Chili (and Corn Casserole)

MCO

Chicken-Tortilla-soup-recipe-300x225
Budget Earth – Chicken Tortilla Soup

cuban chicken
Conservamom – Cuban Chicken Fricassee

seafood boil
The Pierogie Mama – Seafood Boil

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood has permission to use the above pictures and links to our fellow Mommyhood Media Bloggers. I was not compensated for this post.

Comments

1. Jamie gage says:

Perfect! I’ve been looking for crockpot ideas for after I have the baby!

2. These look like great recipes. I have got to use my crockpot more thanks for the great ideas.

3. debbie campbell says:

That Enchilada soup looks really good. Thanks for the recipes; I have been looking for some new ones.

4. Cynthia R says:

I’ve been looking for some new crockpot recipes, I’ve hit the jackpot with this post. I think I want to make the Mommy’s Craft Obsession – Enchilada Soup. Thank you!

5. saminder gumer says:

thanks for all the recipes. they seem amazing and great for the family.

6. I love using my crockpot! thank you for sharing all the yummy recipes, the meatballs look so yummy!

7. Dorothy Boucher says:

this is all making me so hungry right now LOLL i so enjoy my crockpot and i love cooking in it, i find its easy quik meals, add what you want and go about the day 😉 thanks for share @tisonlyme143

8. Thank you for all of these great recipes.

9. I do have a crock pot but never used it…. maybe I will try one of these recipes 🙂 Thank you for sharing!

10. I love using my crockpot and I am constantly looking for new recipes to try. I want to try the Meatloaf and the Enchilada and Chicken Tortilla Soup. Thanks!

11. Teresa Honores says:

i love using the crock pot it helps with so much to do in the house! i love these recipes esp the Crockpot Meatloaf

12. Thanks for the crockpot recipes. We really like cooking in the crockpot since most of the time, all you have to do is put in the ingredients and turn it on. Hours later, it’s all done for you without really having to do anything else. I’m going to have to try some of these, like the chili, sweet & sour meatballs and the meatloaf especially.

13. I love using my crockpot but outside of roast, I’m not sure how to use it! I never thought of making lasagna or meatloaf in a crock pot!

Barrie

14. These all look really good. I’ve never tried meatloaf in a crock-pot before, but yours looks delicious. I’ll have to try it, because I’m using my crock-pots more and more these days. I just don’t feel like cooking at 5pm, I’m too tired. I prefer putting the food on to start cooking in the morning, when I have more energy.

15. The Cuban Chicken Fricassee caught my eye, but most of them look yummy. Thanks for the links.

16. Thank you for compiling this list. I was considering getting a crockpot cookbook, but there are actually so many online resources available! The crock pot has helped with feeding our family when there is no time to cook. We usually prep the items at night after the toddlers have gone to bed and then food is ready for us in the morning! I can’t wait to try the meatloaf recipe.

17. What an awesome collection of recipes. I love using the crockpot. It is so easy and it is nice to come home to a dinner that is all ready to eat. Thanks for the recipes!

18. One of my daughters is a queen of crockpot cooking. We had three going today – LOL I will be sure to share these recipes with her. The enchilada soup looks absolutely fantastic, and I know that the grand kids would love that tater tot concoction! Thanks for posting. Love getting great new ideas.

19. Jennifer Hiles says:

This is fantastic. My oven broke about a month ago so we’ve been getting creative with our meals and I was hoping to find some great crockpot recipes. I love that I can put everything together, go to work and have dinner ready for me when I get home! I want to try the Mommy’s Craft Obsession – Enchilada Soup.

20. I love using the slow cooker. I’m a bit flighty and have a habit of burning food. With the slow cooker, I’m safe.

21. I never thought to make meatloaf in the crockpot. The photo looks good. I’m going to try that one tonight.

22. These are great recipes. I love using the crockpot. My favorite is the Chicken Tortilla Soup. Thank you for the recipes.

23. Thanks for the recipe roundup for crock pots. I love to use my crock pot and I am always looking for new recipes.

24. The Chicken Tater Tot recipe and the Sweet and Sour Meatballs, both sound very delicious… i have to make them in my crockpot.

25. This is great. I’ve been going through slow cooker recipes and the Seafood Boil here is going to be the first I make. Love Seafood and can’t wait to try this one. Thanks for sharing and posting.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

26. Sarah Elyce says:

I love crockpot meals for the leave them until dinnertime approach. It makes cooking on easy days actually possible, especially if you set aside your ingredients the night before. Thank you for the recipe roundup.

27. With my families crazy schedule (daughter in high-school who does cheer, dance, music; husband works swing shifts; and two younger children who like to eat at 6), crock-pot cooking is one of the only ways everyone gets a hot meal without me going insane! Thank you for the great ideas – can’t wait to try meatloaf in a crock-pot! I made one the traditional way the other night and the whole time was thinking there had to be a way to do this in a crock-pot.

28. Danielle D says:

Oh I love this!! I’ve been trying to cook in the crockpot more and more lately and this is really going to help me start! I will be bookmarking this 🙂

29. Thank you for sharing this great round up. We are trying to find new recipes that we can make in our Crock Pot so this will definitely help us!!

30. Cindy Freeman says:

Love using my crockpot…thanks for the recipes!

31. I love freezer cooking with my crock pot!

32. Adrienne L Rudolph says:

thanks for sharing these, I have been wanting to start using my crock pot more often.

33. A couple of those look pretty good. When I find a good recipe I like to make a batch and freeze some for another day.

34. cindy jones says:

I love cooking in my crockpot and when I’m worn down at the end of the day I don’t have to cook dinner, because its already done. Cant wait to try crockpot meatloaf ne.ver thought about that one

35. I am always surprised at the different foods that can be cooked in a slow cooker. Lasagna,cakes… I had no idea those foods could be cooked that way.

36. tanya holland says:

I love using my crock pot. These recipes sound great.

37. Dawn Monzu says:

Seriously, whoever invented the crockpot was a genius! It is one of the easiest ways to make a big meal for a family. I love the recipes you ladies give us! I love trying any kind of new recipes, because my kids get so bored with everything so quickly! Thank you so much!

38. I love crockpots so much. I’m not the most talented cook or the most adventurous so crockpots really help me in the kitchen!

39. Jessica Parent says:

Cant wait to try the kid friendly meatloaf 🙂 I love my crock and my hubby loves meatloaf-the kids love helping-seems perfect for us

40. (Crockpot Recipe Round Up) So many yummy recipes to make in my crock pot for hubby and I to have the next couple of weeks. They are all so easy to make too, I really like that!

41. Mary Dailey says:

I love finding new recipes for my crockpot. Can’t get easier than that, so I can’t wait to try some of these recipes!

42. Jessica Burrelli says:

Oh my goodness, all these look SOOO GOOD. I think it’s time to make dinner. I love crockpot recipes! So easy even my sweetie who has no idea how to cook can do it!

43. These are great. I have started using my crockpot a lot and I even make my meat sauce in it now

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

44. Some of these recipes look good enough to try. Some of them I have never tried and probably won’t.

45. This post is amazing. We’ve been doing a lot of prefrozen crockpot meals lately because I really don’t like to cook, and they’ll be nice to have on hand after the baby is born. We can definitely use a few of these!

46. Brianna Thompson says:

I loved this post!! My hubby and I just started making freezer crockpot meals, we just made 34 in one day, whew! I can’t wait to see which of these we will work into our next rotation.

47. Allie Hewitt says:

What a great collection of crock pot recipes all in one place! I look forward to trying them and am hoping that they freeze well – I’m starting to put together freezer meals that I can quickly pop into the crock pot after I have my baby.

48. I love my crockpot and love that these recipes are simple and I have all the ingredients in my pantry. Thank you for the round up!

49. Cuban Chicken Fricassee looks really good. Thanks for all the links and pictures.

slehan at juno dot com

50. Julie Wood says:

I need some new Crockpot ideas and I see some great recipes here to make. I like the Meatloaf in a Crockpot! It looks so moist and delicious! I will have to make this.

51. I’ve been looking for ways to use my crock pot more esp on the 2 days a week that dh gets home before I do. That Enchilada Soup sounds great and I’ll def try the meatloaf. ty!

52. Brittany Cornejo says:

Yum! I’m a huge crock pot fan! Can wait to try the meat loaf and chicken tater tot! Mmm!

53. michelle king says:

I love my crock pot! So easy and “press and go”! These all look great- i’ll have to try the chicken tator tot one for the kids soon!

54. I have tried a couple of these recipes. They aren’t bad. I’m looking forward to the next roundup to get some new recipe ideas.

55. All the recipes look so delicious I would like to try the Tater Tot Chicken Casserole. Thank you for sharing these links.

56. I could go for a spicy hot bowl of chili right now. My husband makes the best around.

57. Dorothy Boucher says:

so many wonderful recipes you have, so hard to choose what to cook tonight 😉 love it and thanks for share @tisonlyme143

58. I like meatloaf. I haven’t tried this recipe yet. It does look good. I would worry about the grease, cooking it in a crockpot.

59. The chili sounds good to me. Especially with all of this crummy weather we’ve been having lately.

60. Will you be posting some new recipes anytime soon? I always enjoy finding new foods to try.

61. Crock pot lasagna, I never would have thought that could be made in a slow cooker. I may just have to try that one. Lasagna is a favorite of mine.

62. My family loves chili in the winter cold weather as we live in Michigan so this crockpot round up is gonna be doing some magic in my kitchen! Thanks for this post! Add it to my fav recipe list.

63. I love my crockpot! Thank you for this round up! All the recipes look delicious…especially the meatloaf!

64. Thank you for all of these lovely recipes. I need to use my crock pot more often.

65. Jessica Medina says:

I recently started using my crock pot. I realize now what I have been missing! lol!

66. The tater tot dish sounds interesting. I’d like to try it. Thanks for posting.

67. I want a crockpot! That’s it! I especially love the Momma Lew’s Crockpot Chili recipe. and the chicken tortilla soup recipe, well, I better stop because I will just list them all! and it is lunchtime, and I’m hungrrrrry for one of these. Crockpot would be a good birthday present!!!

68. I really need to do more of these, can you post vegetarian crock pot recipes?

Thank you for this list of crockpot recipes that you compiled from different blogs. I need to start using a crockpot and I would love to start with a meatloaf

70. I love using the slow cooker. My favorite is homemade paste sauce. It smells so good while it’s cooking.

71. These are great for the warm weather that is coming so the whole house doesn’t get hotter.

72. nancyfancypink says:

The sweet and sour meatballs look amazing! I love this kind of dish to take to potlucks.

73. I just checked out Mama Lew’s recipe, and I have never thought of using manwich in my chili. That’s a really good idea for some of my family (me) that doesn’t like it so spicy hot.

74. I love my crockpot! I think I will try the crockpot meatloaf!

75. That lasagna crock pot recipe looks so amazing! Thank you for posting!

76. My favorite thing to make in the slow cooker is chicken, stuffing and cream of mushroom soup. I haven’t had that in quite a while.

77. I used to make my own yogurt in my crockpot. Very money saving.

78. Terri S says:

Thank you for the great collection of ideas.

79. Edna Williams says:

I’ve go to try the Crockpot Meatloaf. Thanks for this collection of recipes!

80. Summer is the perfect time to use the slow cooker. It keeps the heat out of the kitchen. I need to try a couple of these recipes.

81. jenn huey says:

I love using my slow cooker in the summer; It doesn’t heat up the house. I love the Enchilada Soup recipe and will be pinning that one to my soups crock pot board

82. Terri S says:

Thank you for sharing this great collection of recipes.

83. These look like some great meals. I love cooking with my crock pot. Thank you for sharing

These recipes look so good. They will work well at my house year around. Thank you so much for sharing

I love being able to cook with my crockpot. It frees up alot of my time. Thank you so much for sharing