Baby Depot Mom Essentials from Burlington! #BabyDepot

I received the below mentioned products in exchange for this post.

babydepot

Baby Depot at Burlington offers the best selection, at the best price, of the most mom- trusted brands. I’m a huge fan of the Baby Depot at Burlington and I have been shopping there for years. Even before I had children, I would go there and buy gifts for my friends who were expecting. They always had a huge selection of all name brands, at fabulous prices! I don’t think a lot of my mommy friends personally know about all that Burlington has to offer, so I’m sure some of my readers have no idea either. We have a Baby Depot about 20 minutes from our house and I go there often. I often find a lot of products that I don’t always see at other stores, so I like all the unique products I can find at Baby Depot at Burlington.

I received a gift basket from Baby Depot with a variety of products to showcase just a snippet of what they have to offer. Check out my loot!

BabyEssentials
I received well known NAME BRANDS like Gerber, Playtex, and Gymboree!!! The best part is, all of these items are affordable and cheaper than you would pay full retail for. As you can see they have a variety of items for all ages too. This basket suited my 2 girls very well, and they are 2 and 5. I personally love the basket and use it for laundry! The basket is only $9.99 which is such an amazing deal. Putting together a basket as a gift would be affordable and a wonderful gift for any mother or baby. You always know you will save money as their products are highly discounted from their original retail price.

Make sure to stop by and check out your local Baby Depot at Burlington and stock up on baby essentials for a great price. To find a store near you, visit the store locator. You can also shop online at Baby Depot at Burlington.

Connect with Baby Depot at Burlington!
“Like” them on Facebook

Have you ever shopped at Baby Depot at Burlington???

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received the above mentioned products in exchange for this posting. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and any other social media are not affiliated with this posting or giveaway. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. Denise G. says:

I love that they have Gerber products there for really reasonable prices – I’ve picked up onesies and burp cloths for even cheaper than Target. And I also found an adorable Gymboree polo bodysuit for my little guys first Easter photos.

They often have 15% off coupons on baby and parenting magazines as well.

2. I love baby depot for baby supplies! Every time I go I always end getting really good deal on something that I needed. I also love Burlington, every jacket I have gotten there has lasted me (and my kids) for years!

3. katrina c. says:

I love burlington! They’re carter’s prices are usually pretty great and occasionally you can find them marked down even more!

4. I have never shopped for baby items at Burlington. But I will now. Thank you for your review.

5. nancyfancypink says:

We got our stroller and our glider from the baby dept at Burlington and were AMAZED at the prices! Thanks for this post!

6. I have never been to the Baby Depot at Burlington, it sounds like a wonderful place, I will definitely add it to my list of places to visit. Thank you for sharing this post.

7. Tamra Phelps says:

I see Doc McStuffins! Oh, boy How many episodes of that have I had to sit through, lol! Seriously, these things look very nice!

I love all the different name brands that can be found at Baby Depot at Burlington and a t a reasonable price. I have never visited this place and have to see where the nearest one is located.

9. I have shopped for coats and clothes but not baby items. They have a great selection! I’ll have to check it out next time I go!

10. I didn’t know that they carried these items. I haven’t shopped there in so long. A lot has changed.

11. I didn’t know that Burlington had a baby depot. That’s great. I have shopped at Burlington for ages and never really noticed the baby area. I have a friend at work who is expecting so this would be awesome for gifts.

12. No, I’ve never shopped here, I’ve never heard of it. Does it have anything to do with Burlington Coat Factory? Or is it entirely different?

13. I’m passing this on to my daughter. She has two little ones and loves to buy them cute clothes.

14. Haven’t been in their store for a couple of years. No little ones in my life right now.

slehan at juno dot com

15. Terri S says:

I’ve been to Burlington store once. I long time ago. I will have to revisit. Thank you for sharing.