Recipe: 5 Minute Pumpkin Cheesecake with Libby’s Pumpkin Puree #PumpkinCan

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Libby’s. All opinions are 100% mine.

Did you know that pumpkin is a superfood? I personally love pumpkin, and you can eat it all year round. It’s not just for the Fall!! You can keep it on hand all year long in Libby’s Pumpkin Can and incorporate it into a lot of different recipes. They don’t have to all be dessert either, you can create savory dishes as well. I teamed up with Libby’s Pumpkin to bring you all this wonderful post and SUPER easy and quick recipe!

-Pumpkin is a good source of fiber and a great source of Vitamin A.

-Pumpkin can reduce the fat in some of your favorite recipes.

-Pumpkin can also be stirred into jarred or prepared sauces to reduce sodium per serving.

-Pumpkin can be used as a substitute in your favorite recipes to reduce calories.

As you can see Pumpkin has a lot of wonderful benefits. I like adding it into my morning smoothies too. One of my favorite savory dishes is pumpkin ravioli. Another great use for Libby’s canned pumpkin is for baby food. When my daughter was a baby I used to make her baby food, but for pumpkin, I just bought Libby’s canned pumpkin, and I would put it into ice cube trays, and once it froze, I’d put it into a freezer bag and just take one or two cubes out as needed. She loved when I’d mix it with her oatmeal! Pumpkin is very versatile and can be used in many different recipes. Be creative and try it!

Onto the recipe and then read on for an awesome contest!

Ingredients:

1 Graham Cracker Crust

2/3 of a 15oz can of Libby’s Pumpkin Puree (make sure it’s not the Pumpkin Pie mix)

2 teaspoons of Pumpkin Pie spice

1 container of Philadelphia Ready to Eat Cheesecake Filling

Mix the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cheesecake filling together.

Pour into the graham cracker crust.

Top with whipped cream or sprinkle cinnamon on top.

Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve!

You must try my super simple easy recipe with Libby’s Pumpkin Puree!

Check out this amazing contest from Libby’s!

Libby's photo 09a341e3-a992-48f0-aedc-b8cb5b488a8d_zpsdfc183eb.png

Stay connected with Libby’s on Facebook, Libby’s on Twitter, and Libby’s on Pinterest.

What is your favorite pumpkin recipe? When you post on social media, make sure you use hashtag #PumpkinCan

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

1. This sounds yummy and oh so easy. I didn’t know that there was the Philadelphia Ready to Eat Cheesecake Filling product out there. I will have to look for it. I love pumpkin and really should incorporate it into family meals more instead of just in the fall. Thanks!

2. This looks so delicious. I love pumpkin pie and this one looks really easy to do. I have to try it.

3. Krystal B. says:

Looks SO good! Cant wait to try!!

4. I didn’t even know they had the cheesecake filling, wow, I know I will be looking for this and giving this a try. I know I could eat those pumpkin rolls all the time and this would be another one. Thanks for sharing, now to print

5. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS–GUESS I BETTER GO GET THE INGREDINENTS FOR IT!!

6. Thank you for this simple recipe! I love anything pumpkin.

7. That does sound good. I get tired of plain old pumpkin pie. This is a nice variation.

8. nancyfancypink says:

Wow- how easy is that? I might even add a little nutmeg.

9. michelle salais says:

Oh my gosh, I could totally make this for my grandma for mother’s day. It’s easy for me and she loves, loves, loves, anything pumpkin, and of course, cheesecake!

10. katrina c. says:

This looks llike the perfect late night snack to indulge in AFTER the kiddies are asleep. That way i don’t have to share! LOL

11. Sally T. says:

That looks so good and easy~I can’t wait to try it.

12. I didn’t know about the cheesecake filling either. That would be so good for a quick dessert. Thanks.

slehan at juno dot com

13. Great for drop in company! Thank you again for sharing.

This is a great recipe for a last minute emergency. I didn’t know that there was a Philadelphia Ready to Eat Cheesecake Filling available. Thanks for the recipe/

15. gianna borden says:

this looks and sounds delicious and i love the fact it is only 5 minutes! perfect for me, thanks for sharing!

16. We actually just had Pumkin Pie Sunday but cheesecake is my all time favorite so to combine the two I just have to try it. I love how easy this recipe is. I’m not a chef and I like easy peasy that works for me lol. I can do this one. Thanks for sharing it with us. I just had to pin it to my dessert board.

17. I made this. It really is good and simple enough that even I didn’t mess it up.

18. Now this is my kind of recipe!! Easy to make and looks so yummy!!! I must make this!

19. This is the best of both worlds for me. Love pumpkin, and love cheesecake. How could it go wrong? 🙂

20. Wow! You have inspired me! I LOVE cheesecake and pumpkin! I seem to exclusively have it in the fall or winter though. I love the idea of incorporating it into many different recipes! This looks so delicious, I cannot wait to try it!! Thank you so much for an easy and yummy recipe!

21. Beanybopp says:

O-M-G! I LOVE both cheesecake and pumpkin. We have a friend that comes over pretty regularly and he hates chocolate…weird right?! Anyway, for years I would make pumpkin pie for his bday but this recipe would be good all year round!!! I will def have to try this out because not only does it sound absolutely delicious but it take MINUTES to make!!

22. Tamra Phelps says:

I’m not a pumpkin fan, but my Mom loves it. I need to tell her about this recipe!

23. Dorothy Boucher says:

wow talk about a quick recipe and it looks so yummy, i love pumpkin pie 🙂 thanks for this great recipe and will have to try it 🙂 @tisonlyme143

24. I discovered Libby’s canned pumpkin when I was going full-throttle making baby food! It is a great food to have on hand and can actually be used in quite a few things, thanks for this recipe!

25. I love quick and easy. I will have to give this a try since my family loves pumpkin !! Thanks

26. This looks and sounds amazing, like how easy it is to make

27. Rebecca Wilson says:

This sounds so delicious. Also, so easy, who would have thought it could be so easy?

28. I like your baby food idea of putting it in ice trays and using it with oatmeal! Never thought about it but definitely going to remember when I have my baby in aug. when she’s ready to eat though ha ha !!

29. Linda Szymoniak says:

Oh, this sounds so easy – and delicious. Since it only takes 2/3 can of pumpkin, I can use the remaining 1/3 can to make homemade dog biscuits for my furbabies, too. What a great way to treat both 2- and 4-legged family members.

30. Sally T. says:

I love anything pumpkin~grahm crackers and cream cheese,now I
    ask how can you go wrong?

31. I am not kidding when I say that my daughter makes pumpkin cheesecake year-round–I would go so far as to say that she makes it AT LEAST once a month for her and her friends for various occasions. This recipe is WAY easier than hers. I think if I share it with her, she might put the 2 together for a shortened version that would be very tasty.

32. This is excellent. I also like how fast it was to throw together, This is my kind of dessert.

33. Kristi Price says:

This is really perfect for me because let’s just say that I am not the greatest when it come to following long, complicated recipes and having them turn out like they should..lol And I love pumpkin so I bet this tastes great. One thing that really caught my attention is when you said that you add it to your morning smoothie. I am definitely doing that, so healthy for you and I am sure it tastes awesome. Thanks for the tip and recipe 😀

34. This is great. I have a couple cans of pumpkin puree left that I need to use before they get old. I have been wanting to make pumpkin cheesecake. I’m pinning this one. Thanks.

35. Five minutes to make a cheesecake – now that’s my speed.

slehan at juno dot com

36. looks so delicious

37. Sally T. says:

I really like that this recipe is so easy,and also looks so good.

38. I have never had pumpkin cheesecake, I’m sure it’s delicious. My favorite pumpkin recipe is pumpkin pie and my second favorite is pumpkin ice cream. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

39. Paula Morgan says:

I have used the Cheesecake filling many times, and never thought of mixing it with anything!! I have added toppings. This sounds fabulous!! Can’t wait to try it!!

40. rebeka deleon says:

I will have to try that cheesecake filling to make a quick and easy cheesecake! cheesecake is my favorite dessert. so yummy. i have made pumpkin cheesecake for Thanksgiving every year.

41. I found a pumpkin pie for under $3 the day after Easter, but how often does that happen? I guess people don’t associate Thanksgiving’s favorite pie with the Easter Bunny. Oh well, their loss, my gain. I probably won’t find another bargain like that for a long, long time, so maybe I should learn how to make it myself, and maybe it could be even better as a cheesecake! EverythingMommyhood to the rescue! I remember making pumpkin pies with my mom when I was little and loving to watch all the ingredients swirl together. Thanks for a recipe that sounds delicious and relatively easy. I’m lazy in the kitchen, but this looks worth the effort.

42. Thank you for the great recipe and for some information I did not know. I have been trying out new recipes lately and I will give this a try

43. This sounds so good. I just have to get a gluten free crust which should be easy to do.

44. Sounds so good and looks so easy!

45. Sally T. says:

I would like to make this.All of this is sounds so easy to make.
    Now I just have to get all of the ingredients,which i am adding to my shopping list.

46. Christina Strapp says:

I love pumpkin and I love cheesecake. Put them together and that sounds awesome!!

47. Ohhh pumpkin 🙂 And cheesecake. Doesn’t get much better than that (except for maybe pb and chocolate LOL 🙂 This really does look wonderful, I am going to get the stuff to make it tonight! I like easy and simple! Thank you for the wonderful recipes 🙂

48. THis looks awesome! Easy cheesecake sounds like an oxymoron to me lol. My family and I would love this.

49. Cheesecake has to be one of the easiest things to make and it tastes good. My husband likes pumpkin so I’ll be making this for him soon.

50. i dont personally like cheesecakes but this looks so easy and something new to try

51. Julie Cover says:

This sounds absolutely amazing, and so easy. I didn’t even know that you could buy cheesecake filling like that. Leave it to Kraft to some up with another great product. I didn’t realize all of the benefits of pumpkin either. I can’t wait to make this at home and see how my family likes it. Thanks for sharing!!!

52. What a great and simple cheesecake recipe.

53. I really like cheesecake and pumpkin pie a lot. I have never eaten them together tho. I would like to try it tho. thanks for the recipe that looks really easy to make .

54. Lindsay Giedosh says:

Pumpkin plus cheesecakes equals perfection! I love that cheesecake filling, it makes things so much easier…and I love sneaking a spoon of it all for myself too!

55. This looks great! We enjoy pumpkin pie in my family but have yet to try a pumpkin pie cheesecake. I am bookmarking and printing this recipe for the Fall! Can’t wait to try it!

56. Cheesecake is one of the easiest and tastiest desserts. This is good with lots of whipped cream on it.

57. Now this is my kind of recipe!!! Yummy and easy to make!!

58. You can’t beat a pie made in 5 minutes. Thank you for sharing.

59. Debbie Welchert says:

I have been so hungry for pumpkin lately and this would be the perfect quick recipe for me to try.

60. Cathy Jarolin says:

This Instant Pumpkin Cheese cake pie sounds so Delicious!! My Husband and daughter love pumpkin pie and the rest of us love cheesecake. This pie should be a hit! Thankyou for posting this recipe. I pinned it so I could have the recipe.. Have a Wonderful Day!

61. Sherrie C. says:

You had me at the words pumpkin and cheesecake! I can’t wait till my hubby returns home from his job out of state so I can make this for him. He loves anything with pumpkin in it. Thanks for posting 🙂

62. nenasinclair says:

I LOVE pumpkin cheesecake! This recipe sounds so quick and easy! I’ve got to make it! Thanks for sharing!

63. Terri S says:

This looks yummy and so easy to make. Thank you for sharing.

64. Sarah Hayes says:

perfect dessert! i think i could sit down and eat the entire thing. I love how easy this would be to whip up.

65. I love a no bake dessert when the weather gets warmer. This is a good one to make. I always have a can of pumpkin on hand.

66. Wendy Jabkowski says:

This looks delicious and very easy to put together! I am going to bookmark this for a great fall recipe!

67. Dorothy Boucher says:

I have to say I tried this and yes its very delicious, if your watching your weight , watch out because yummy !! your going to want more than one slice 🙂 Also instead of putting this in a pie pan I use small cups 🙂 thanks for share @tisonlyme143

68. Edna Williams says:

This looks so good! How perfect!

69. This sounds absolutely delicious! I will be trying this for my family! Thanks for recipe!

70. kathy downey says:

Cant wait to try this,my hubby would be so hankful to come home and find this for dessert.

71. I like a dessert that is quick and easy to make. Not having to turn the oven on is a plus too.

72. Sally T. says:

I tried this and it is really a good recipe.This recipe will definitely be going into my
    favorite recipe box.

73. M.Clark says:

I have not had cheesecake in such a long time, I would love to have some right now. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

74. My dad loves pumpkin pie! I am sure he will love this!

75. Thank you for sharing easy to make recipes. This looks great.

76. katklaw777 says:

I luv pumpkin anything…what an easy and quick recipe.
    I can beat your 3 minutes and make it in 4…lol
    Thanks for sharing!

77. This looks so good and easy to make. Thank you for sharing the recipe with us.

78. Julie W says:

Yum!! This looks so simple. Anything cheesecake has to be good. 🙂

79. I didn’t know they have cheesecake filling – and I have pumpkin puree I have been wondering what to make – a 5 minute pie? and pumpkin? and cheesecake – wow, I hit the jackpot!

80. M.Clark says:

We usually have apple pie and pumpkin pie when we celebrate holidays and special occasions, I think a pumpkin cheesecake would make a nice switch. Thank you for sharing this great recipe.

81. well, this looks super easy! takes the stress out of the holidays

82. Christina Gould says:

That looks easy enough for me to do it. I’ve had these pies before so I know they are delicious. Thanks for sharing!

83. This would be good to make in the summer when you don’t want to heat up the house.

84. Brigid OHara Koshko says:

Two of my favorite flavors! Quick and easy and great for summer time. Thank you!!!

85. How fantastic is this recipe? Philadelphia sure knows what we love.I will be looking for their new cheesecake filling and making this awesome recipe.I love pumpkin cheesecake.Thanks for posting this.

86. 5-minute pumpkin cheesecake might be too easy for me to pass up. I love pumpkin. Love cheesecake. Don’t particularly like cooking. Perfect!

87. ellen beck says:

I have seen the cheesecake filling in the store and am always affraid to buy iit. Not because it wouldnt be good but because I am the only cheesecake lover and by golly I would end up eating the whole darn thing. I might have to make one of these though when we have people over just so I get a piece.

88. April Farley says:

Love the quicky recipes! They are usually the best ones!

89. jenn huey says:

Hard to believe this could only take 5 minutes to make. I bet it is so delicious and who says we need to wait until fall

90. Cheese cake is so easy to make. I’m always amazed when I go to the grocery store and see an individual slice selling for three dollars a piece. You can make a whole cake for about the same price.

91. Brigid OHara Koshko says:

We love pumpkin in our house so this will certainly be a hit. I will enjoy making this with the kids very soon.

92. Very weird but I have never seen the Philadelphia Ready To Eat Cheesecake Filling before!! Where in the world have I been??? This looks so easy which is great for me because I can’t cook all that well. And it looks soooooo yummy!!

93. Mary freburger says:

Wow this looks amazing and so easy to make. Since I can remember I have always loved pumpkin. Anything that was pumpkin flavored I would eat and probably eat it all if I could. Being a mom with 4 kids and 1 on the way I love to bake but with being a stay at home to almost 5 kids it gets hard to find the time to really bake. What I mainly do is try to find quick, easy recipes and let the kids help me bake it. Pumpkin pie is a great recipe for that since not much is involved but now I have this recipe! I have never tried to make pumpkin cheesecake myself but after seeing how easy it can be, how quick it can be and how yummy it looks we will definitely be trying rhis recipe out tonight.

94. I love anything pumpkin flavored, especially in the fall! I would love to try this recipe in October/November when people are in the fall swing of things. This would be a great addition to the Thanksgiving dessert table 🙂

95. sounds so yummy and best of all not to complicated thanks for the recipie

96. Julie Mauricio says:

Seems simple enough! Love cheesecake and I love that you can enjoy it in several short mins! 🙂

97. I bet this would be great made into popsicles instead of a pie!

98. Jana Williams says:

This Pumpkin Pie Recipe Sounds Delicious & Easy! I did not know Philadelphia made this Ready to Use Product! You could probably use this Recipe but Substitute Pumpkin for Fruit Filling! I love Recipes that are so Versatile and that can be changed around depending on the Ingredients you have on hand! Sounds Yummy! God Bless & Have a Great Day! Jana Williams

99. Winning Combo !!!!!!! Love both things !
    Linda

100. This looks so good and easy to make. I did not realize pumpkin could help reduce calories in alot of recipes. Thank you for sharing

101. Linda H says:

I love pumpkin desserts! This recipe seems so easy and looks delicious!

102. Jana Williams says:

I have been Reading your Blogs & Trying your Recipes Lately! I Really Liked the Pumpkin Cheesecake and I was thinking that it would be Cool if I could Make these into Bite Sized Little Snacks, Like Cheesecake Bites! I only say that b/c I saw the Cutest Little Mini Pie Crusts at the Store Recently and thought What a Good Idea It Was! I also thought about Making Key Lime Cheesecake too b/c I crave Citrus in the Summer Time! Well I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy your Blogs, especially the Recipes! Thanks & Have a Good Day! God Bless! Jana

103. This looks and sounds so good. I love pumpkin. I will definitely try out this recipe. Thank you for sharing

104. Kelly Faber says:

This would be a perfect dish for the holidays! Looks like such an easy dish to make! I love anything pumpkin…can’t wait until pumpkin season to come around! ….Okay…well maybe the holidays can hold off a little longer 😉

105. Oh my gosh my mouth is watering! That sounds DELISH! I like pumpkin stuff even when it’s not fall/Christmas time. I can’t wait to try this thank you!

106. TrippyCusp93 says:

OMG! I’m pinning this to my baking board right now! I’ve been looking for an easy dessert to make for this Fall and this is it! Looks absolutely delicious and super easy! Thanks for sharing 🙂

107. Lynn Hammon says:

This pumpkin cheesecake sounds delicious. Although I wonder if it could be made with fresh pumpkin? We grew lots of pumpkins this year, so it might be worth a try. Thanks for sharing this recipe!

108. Deborah D says:

this so easy to make. i am going to make it tomorrow.

109. Mmm…this looks so good and easy. Don’t tell my family, but I may just sneak spoonfuls of the cheesecake filling right out of the container!

110. Love the quickie easy recipes! I spend all my time fixing main courses and need a break on the deserts.

111. linda moore says:

Was looking for a cold pie for a good desert to go with my wings last night for football and this was great! They all loved it and the pumpkin put that fall taste in there mouths for football even more!Ty for a great share and post all my guy loved it!

112. pumpkinsfan76 says:

Thank you for sharing this simple recipe with us.

113. I like cheesecake. This is a nice change from the traditional pumpkin pie. And, it’s much easier to make.

114. pumpkinsfan76 says:

This would be great to have for last minute guests. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us.

115. pumpkinsfan76 says:

This sounds lovely. Thank you for sharing.

116. This looks good. Im going to make it someday cuz I love pumpkin pie.

117. Kelly Faber says:

It’s almost pumpkin season and I cannot wait to make this recipe!! How easy and delicious does this look!? What a perfect dish for Thanksgiving! I will let you know how it turns out….love all your recipes thus far!!

118. Kasie Tillman says:

This is a good fall recipe. It’s pumpkin time!!!

119. wow! how have i not seen t his recipe sooner? I love cheescake and I love quick! My hubby loves pumpkin too so this will be well liked in this house

120. angela smith says:

looks and sounds yummy and easy to make.only a few ingredients which i should be able to handle.i didnt know that they had Philadelphia Ready To Eat Cheesecake Filling.i’ll have to check out my grocery store to see if they sell it

121. Maria Iemma says:

This time of year there is an abundance of pumpkins and I appreciate all the recipes you can share.

122. This looks so good! I am going to make this!

123. Cheesecake is a favorite. It’s a bit heavy, which is good. Since it is filling, it goes far. Especially after a large dinner.

124. This is so good. My family loves cheesecake and pumpkin so this was a great desert for us. I really appreciate you sharing this. It is always fun to try something new

125. What a delicious and easy to make recipe. Thank you for posting.

126. Christina says:

I know this comment is a year late but I’ll try asking anyways. Is there any substitute for the ready to eat cheesecake filling? I’ve never seen that in stores before and I’m not sure I’ll be able to find it. Could I make that myself with a few simple ingredients?

127. Oooh! I love easy yet delicious recipes. Just pinned this as I will be making it for sure!

128. How did I not know ready to eat cheesecake filling existed?!? With my LO set to arrive any day now, this is a perfect easy treat for Grandpa’s Thanksgiving sweet-tooth!

129. where do u buy the cheesecake filling?

130. I just made this for Thanksgiving tomorrow! Thank you for posting the recipe! Kari I found the cheesecake filling at Food Lion

131. I really enjoy cheesecake. It’s a dessert that tastes great and it’s easy to make.

132. I noticed this is called no bake cheesecake. Is there one that you cook? I really don’t bake. I usually buy the frozen dessert.

133. I have seen so many cheese cake recipes that I’d like to try. It really has to be one of the easiest desserts to make.

134. I love cheese cake everything. I also make a lot pumpkin recipes in the fall. So this would be one to try for the family. Thanks for the recipe.

135. Edna Williams says:

This looks so simple! I might make this for company! Thanks for sharing!

136. clojo9372 says:

Pumpkin Cheesecake is one of my favorites! SO so good. I love to have it any time of year not just the autumn. I look forward to giving this recipe a shot, it looks absolutely delicious! THANK YOU! 🙂

137. Pinning this one. You can’t get any faster or easier that this! I love pumpkin. My family will definitely enjoy this recipe.

138. Whoever made this already… When they call for 2/3 in a can.. does that mean 2/3 cups from da pumpkin purée can? I don’t bake much in the oven but this calls for not baking in the oven which I love! Thanks!

139. I have wanted pumpkin cheesecake for about 15 years now. One at the Olive Garden and I was hooked. Now that I know Pinterest exist and I have this 5 minute Pumpkin cheesecake to make I am a super happy pumpkin cheesecake lover!! I made one last night 11-9-16 with an Oreo crust instead of the normal Gram cracker crust and the entire pie was gone. I feed a family of six.

140. I’m doing this to take to my boyfriend’s parents thanksgiving dinner. I’m feeing very excited.

141. How much is 2/3 of a 15 oz can of pumpkin ?

142. Didn’t work well for me.. was like pudding and kind of bitter.. maybe too much spice

143. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Sounds simple and delicious. We will give it a try.