TACO BELL® Taco Night Party Pack Available at Sam’s Club

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club. All opinions are 100% mine.

I don’t know about you, but we LOVE tacos here in our house at Everything Mommyhood. We also love Taco Bell. I love making a Mexican Fiesta at home and my girls LOVE it too, Taco Night is the best. We eat tacos every Tuesday as it’s the appropriate thing to do, of course they don’t call it Taco Tuesday for nothing!

Now available at Sam’s Club is the TACO BELL® Taco Night Party Pack!! Stock up for the perfect family taco night with the TACO BELL® Taco Night Party Pack available at Sam’s Club. TACO BELL® Taco Night Party Packs include crunchy shells, flour tortillas, seasoning, mild sauce, Velveeta cheese sauce and refried beans. The party pack makes 22 tacos – just add ground beef and toppings, and get ready for a taco night fiesta. I love that it contains EVERYTHING you need except for a few things. It makes dinner quick and easy, just grab the TACO BELL® Taco Night Party Pack, some ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, & cheese and you’re ready for a quick meal! You can have dinner on the table in just 20 minutes!

Not only is Taco Night super yummy, but it’s a great way to get your family around the dinner table all at once to enjoy a fun dinner together! Kids love taco nights, I know mine love it because they make their own plate of food. They love adding the toppings on, and they love the fact that we can have TACO BELL® at home with the all new TACO BELL® Taco Night Party Pack!!!

Make sure you stop by your local Sam’s Club and pick up a TACO BELL® Taco Night Party Pack!

Do you have taco nights in your home?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

1. We used to have a weekly taco night. Now it’s usually in the summer when it’s too hot to cook. I like to cut up extra vegetables and have taco salad the next day.

2. I love having tacos with the family. It’s a good thing for kids and older kids. They love making their own concoction. They aren’t too unhealthy either. We will probably get this this weekend,

3. Sally T. says:

I love the thought of taco night.
    It sure is great that everything comes in one box.
    I am hoping to try this soon.

4. I love taco night. Perhaps I’ll have to give this product a try.

5. Sherrie C. says:

Yum! My family and I love Tacos and Taco Bell. It’s nice that you can now buy just about everything you need in a box and 22 tacos is a lot.

6. Wow, how convenient! Thank you for sharing this with us.

7. M.Clark says:

We don’t have a taco night, but this Taco Bell Taco Night Party Pack makes it much easier so maybe we will have a taco night. Thank you for sharing this post.

8. Wow that kit does have just about everything you need. Twenty two shells? That feeds a lot of people.

9. nancyfancypink says:

I love this idea! It sounds like a great way to make a weeknight (Tuesday, of course!) dinner easy. I am always looking for ways to make dinner fun and simple. Thanks for this post!

10. Jennifer says:

I love taco bell I use to work there a few years ago. I love eating the cheesey beff and potato birretto with sour cream, the bean birrettos with sour cream , cheesey potatos in the cups, chicken nacho cheese chlupa with soure cream no lettuce or tomato,and a few others but I havent been able to eat there in a whilr with my kids.but we use to go almost every week.

11. Terri S says:

I love tacos! There always a big hit, Thank you for sharing.