Piccadilly Drink & Dessert Promotion #sponsored

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Piccadilly Restaurants. All opinions are 100% mine.

Piccadilly is a restaurant that has been around as long as I can remember. Piccadilly Cafeteria first opened in 1932 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Twelve years later, a budding restaurateur by the name of T. H. Hamilton took the reins with hopes of growing the business. Today, there are approximately 60 restaurants and 80 food service locations all across the southeast. With Summer quickly sneaking up on us, it’s always so hot to cook a meal every day, that sometimes we just want to grab a meal where someone else cooks (and does the dishes). Right now Piccadilly Restaurants is offering a drink and dessert promotion at all of their locations!

photo Cake_and_Tea_zps1cb26fd1.jpg

With your meal at Piccadilly you can add a drink and dessert to your meal at Piccadilly Restaurants for $2.99. Such a great deal! You can choose from Piccadilly’s large selection that includes Coca-Cola, whom Piccadilly has been proud to call a partner for over 50 years. There’s nothing like an ice cold Coca-Cola on a hot summer day!

On top of an ice cold drink, a nice dessert always makes everything better. They have TONS of desserts that you can choose from, one of my favorites is Pecan Pie. You can’t go wrong with the ooey gooey Pecan Pie….yum!

Pecan Pie photo PecanPie_zpsfabdb5fd.jpg

Stay connected with Piccadilly’s website for more promotions. Follow Piccadilly on Facebook as well as Twitter.

What is your favorite Piccadilly meal from Piccadilly Restaurants? What dessert and drink will you be adding on to your meal with this promotion?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

1. Thank you for your post. Eating out is so expensive these days, especially when you include drinks & dessert.

2. M.Clark says:

Piccadilly restaurant is new to me, I don’t think there are any in the area where I live. Those desserts look very delicious, if I’m ever in the southeast I’ll be sure to stop in and try their delicious looking food. Thank you for sharing this post.

3. Christina Gould says:

That pecan pie looks delicious. I will be sure to check out Piccadilly when I’m in your area. Thanks for sharing!

4. Sally T. says:

It is so expensive to eat out now a day,that I hardly ever order
    sodas.I have never heard of Piccadillys before,but their food looks
    very delicious.

5. Sally T. says:

The pecan pie looks delicious,that is my husbands very
    favorite dessert,with some ice cream of coarse.I can’t have
    anything with Gluten,so I would have to pass.

6. We don’t have a Piccadilly near here, but if I ever encounter this restaurant in my travels, I’m hitting the brakes – I love these desserts and it sounds like a nice fun, family-style place to eat! and affordable!!!

7. We don’t have these where we live, but we’ve gone a few times when we visit family in the south. The pies look so good!

8. I wonder if there is one in our area. I haven’t had a good piece of pecan pie in years.

9. Michelle Salais says:

Darn. No Piccadilly Restaurants out here. :/ Good deal.

10. I have actually never been to this restaurant. Thank you for sharing.

11. Wow I didn’t even know there was one still near me. I will have to check this out.

I don;t live in the Southeast so I have never heard of the Picadilly restaurant chain. However, I love the photos of the desserts and wish there was one nearby.

13. I’ve never heard of this restaurant chain. Is it kind of like a Shoney’s or Perkins or Big Boy?

14. its too bad they don’t have them around here 🙂 those deserts look yummy to 🙂 thanks for share

15. That looks really tasty! Mmmm cake.
    Sadly, there are none in PA or in any state touching my state. LOL. But I’ll check it out if I’m ever in the south.

16. Pecan pie is the greatest! I’ll take it, without the whipped cream though. 🙂

17. jenn huey says:

I dont think they have a pIccadilly in utah which is unfortunate because when I was staying in California I frequented Piccadilly’s quite a bit. I don’t remember what is on the menu but I remember it was good enough to keep returning