Peanut Butter & Almond Butter Recall Alert!

peanutbutter

There has been a recall due to salmonella on private label Peanut & Almond butters, and a few other nut butters.

Affected products include Arrowhead Mills peanut butters and Maranatha almond butters and peanut butters. Also on the list are specific private-label nut butters sold under the Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Kroger and Safeway brands.

The complete list is available at the Food and Drug Administration website.

Please check it out and make sure any that you may own is not on the list!!

Comments

1. Yikes! Thanks for the heads up, I will check all of our peanut butter!

2. Michael W Perkins says:

Good to know, I’ll …. SPREAD… The word… Thanks (Sorry couldnt help it)

3. Thanks for the info. Going to check now.

slehan at juno dot com

4. I have not eaten peanut butter in a while, but I very recently tried hazelnut/chocolate spread for the first time. I’m glad the brand that I use is not a brand that was recalled. Thank you for sharing this alert post.

5. Thanks for posting this! I have two of the recalled brands in my fridge right now!

6. Kelly Faber says:

Oh wow! Thank you for the warning! I eat almond and peanut butter every day!!! There are so many food recall these days!! It’s scary!!

7. Sarah Oswald says:

I eat all kinds of nut butters but I tend to eat more peanut butter and I had to click right over to see if any of mine was on the list. Thankfully they werent but I had to share this on all my social sites to make sure all of them know about this. Thanks for sharing so I could share it. This is the first I have heard about this and I appreciate your sharing it.

8. I read about this yesterday. Is it just me, or has there been quite a few recalls lately? A few weeks ago I was very ill with food poisoning so I’m extra careful. Thanks for posting! Hopefully this article will save somebody from going through what I did!

9. Michael W Perkins says:

I sent this link to all my friends & my family Thanks

10. Thank you for sharing. I wouldn’t want my family getting sick and they love peanut butter

11. pumpkinsfan76 says:

Ugh, I hate it when they have these recalls. I hope no one got sick. Thank you for sharing!

12. Renee Smith says:

Thank you for posting this. I will go check to see if I have any of the affected products. It’s crazy all the recalls lately!

13. Michael W Perkins says:

Mother in law called & thanked us, turns out she had some of the affected product Thanks again

14. I shop at a lot of these places and use Arrowhead a lot, so thanks for sharing this!

15. Thank you for posting this!! Thankfully I don’t use any of the PBs listed, but you just never know! I shared this on FB for my friends and family so they can make sure to be safe as well! Thanks again!

16. Thanks for the heads up! I’ll be sure to share with others.