Shark Week at Cold Stone Creamery

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cold Stone Creamery. All opinions are 100% mine.

My family loves watching Shark Week and we love that it’s a week long event. Discovery Channel™ Shark Week begins on August 10th at 9/8c. Right now at your local Cold Stone you can pick up a 6 pack of Great Blue Cupcakes, you can also order Great Blue Cupcakes Online at ColdStoneCakes.com. They also have a Shark Week Frenzy Ice Cream Creation available too! You can celebrate Shark Week in your home now or even host a Shark Week party!

We headed up to Cold Stone yesterday after a long day of being outside. They were about to close, so I just ran in and picked up a package of their Great Blue Cupcakes which comes in a 6 pack, already made and ready to go, which is perfect for our family. We headed home to have dinner and take baths and then we enjoyed our dessert!

Great Blue Cupcakes are a rich Chocolate Cup filled with a layer of Yellow Cake and Blue Sweet Cream Ice Cream topped with fluffy Blue Frosting and a Gummy Shark. If you’d rather get a yummy ice cream creation you can get the Shark Week Frenzy which is Blue Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Graham Cracker Pie Crust and Gummy Sharks. My kids and I really enjoyed the yummy Great Blue Cupcakes! I loved the different layers of the cupcake and it was just the perfect portion to enjoy. The chocolate cup was an adorable touch to it too, and the chocolate was SO good!

We love Cold Stone and we go there every couple of months for a nice treat. We love their fresh made ice cream, which they make on site, and their frozen granite mixing station where they do all the mix ins while keeping your ice cream nice and cold! They use only high quality ingredients and the best flavors. Possibilities of what you can mix together are endless at Cold Stone!

Stop by and check out Cold Stone’s Shark Week Pinterest board, as well as Follow @ColdStone on Twitter! In celebration of Shark Week, Cold Stone will have these treats available from July 2nd to August 17th! So hurry in now!

What item are you most excited to try out at Cold Stone Creamery?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

1. I haven’t been to Cold Stone in a long time. I’d like to try the Great Blue Cupcake. Thank you for sharing this post.

2. Christina Strapp says:

I love this place and I really didn’t know they made cupcakes.

3. pumpkinsfan76 says:

These cupcakes are so fun! Thank you for sharing with us.

4. Dorothy Teel says:

These cupcakes for shark week look yummy, I went to a Cold Stone once and it was wonderful, not near my home, only get to go when we are on trips, but the ice cream is wonderful, so I bet the ice creams are also, was fascinating watching them mix up my combination ice cream.

5. I have never tried their ice cream. I’ve heard that it’s pretty good. Right now I’m on a gelato kick. I wonder if they make it? I wonder if I even spelled it right?

6. Diana Scholz says:

Why did I not know about this?!?! I know where I’m going tonight!

7. laurie damrose says:

I love Coldstone especially getting the free Bday pint!

8. Jana Williams says:

I Can Tell you Right Now that my Favorite Food in the Whole World is Ice Cream but I have Never been to Cold Stone Creamery! I don’t believe we have one where I Live, if we do I am Not Aware of it! I would Love it I am Sure of it! One of My All Time Favorite things is those Ice Cream Cakes, I get the Every Year on my Birthday! I Think if you Combine Some of the Best Foods Together than they Will Always be Good (within Reason, Not anything Like Pizza + Chocolate!) Cake + Ice Cream= Heaven! I Hope you think of me the Next Time you go to the Stone Cold Creamery, eat something Good & Fattening for me! Thanks & God Bless! Jana