Friendsgiving & Thanksgiving with Netflix – Dynamic Duos #StreamTeam

Everything Mommyhood was not monetarily compensated for this post. I was provided with complimentary Netflix service during my time as a Netflix Stream Team member and was given an iPad Mini on which to stream Netflix. All opinions are those of my own and were not influenced in any way.

netflix-logo1

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching this month and Netflix is concentrating on Friendsgiving, because we should be thankful for our friends!!!
We have come up with some great titles to celebrate your Friendsgiving, so make sure you check out the Dynamic Duos Movies & TV shows!!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Friendsgiving!

For the little ones:

Veggie Tales in the house
Sesame Street Elmo   Friends
Bo on the Go
Justin Time
The Fox and The Hound 2
Clifford

1. Bob and Larry: VeggieTales in the House
2. Bert and Ernie: Sesame Street: Elmo and Friends
3. Bo and Dezzy: Bo on the Go!
4. Justin and Olive: Justin Time

Charlotte s Web

1. Phineas and Ferb
2. Shaggy and Scooby: Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
3. Vada and Thomas: My Girl
4. Martin and Chris: Wild Kratts
5. Finn and Jake: Adventure Time
6. Mario and Luigi: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
7. Charlotte and Wilbur: Charlotte’s Web

2. Schmidt and Nick: New Girl
3. Ted and Barney: How I Met Your Mother
4. Liz and Jack: 30 Rock
5. Walter and Jesse: Breaking Bad
6. Mulder and Scully: The X-Files
7. Wayne and Garth: Wayne’s World

Do you have a favorite Dynamic Duo on Netflix that you watch?
I know my favorite would have to be Walter & Jesse from Breaking Bad. My kids love Phineas & Ferb!

How will you be spending Thanksgiving this year?

Netflix Stream Team Badge Round

Disclosure: I was not monetarily compensated for this post. I was provided with complimentary Netflix service during my time as a Netflix Stream Team member and was given an iPad Mini on which to stream Netflix. All opinions are those of my own and were not influenced in any way. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions about this event or would like to see your event hosted by Everything Mommyhood, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. love netflix and thanksgiving night we start our marathon of christmas movies

2. My husbands birthday is right around then so we’ll just have a quiet meal. We don’t have any family in the area so we don’t really fuss.

3. Thanks for the Terrific mini Review of Friendship & Thanksgiving! It’s especially nice of Netflix to offer those wonderful movies for families for Thanksgiving! I don’t have Netflix, however, I know that my daughter does. The kids will love the movies you all have picked out! There are some really great movies listed for people to choose from! Thanks again for explaining Friendsgiving to all of us and all about how Netflix is giving everyone a duo to watch! I truly appreciate it! Thanks again, Michele 🙂

4. We have netflix so we will be sure to share some of these movies with family and friends. Have a great Thanksgiving

5. Heather in VA says:

My 8 year old is totally into Wild Kratts right now. Thanks for the other suggestions.

6. Julie Simpson says:

We can’t afford Internet right now, I’m disabled and my wonderful son is also, he was diagnosed with systemic lupus at 19. I’m trying to get it for Christmas so he can play his Xbox 360 online. Lupus can be isolating so we do watch alot of tv. It would be nice.

7. laurie damrose says:

I like these choices,thanks.

8. Wow love Netflix

9. I like that there are so many locations. I do miss Blockbuster though. They had a larger selection to choose from.

10. Kasie Tillman says:

We ordered 2 Amazon fire sticks. We will probably be doing even MORE Netflix watching than ever before. Lol

11. my five year old daughter loves finn and jake! 🙂

12. Debbie Welchert says:

I’ve never watched netflix but my daughter and grandchildren watch it all the time. She says she wants to get me hooked up to it too and that I would really like it.

13. Really love Netflix but my husband refuses to pay for it each month so we are back to videos at the library.

14. Paula Adams says:

We’ve been toying with the idea of giving Netflix a try, but haven’t done it yet. I’m very tempted so that we can stream any of the old classic movies, especially during the holidays and family time!