Chase Ultimate Rewards – Stretch Your Dollars This Shopping Season #Sponsored #ChaseHolidays

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chase Ultimate Rewards. All opinions are 100% mine.

The Holiday season is upon us, which means lots and lots of shopping for gifts for your friends, co-workers, kids, spouse, grandparents, and even those dreaded in-laws. You could be shopping for that perfect dress for your upcoming work Christmas party, or that to die for outfit for your annual New Years Eve Party. Why not shop using a credit card with Chase Ultimate Rewards for all of your purchases and earn rewards while doing so?

Ultimate Rewards is available to Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase cardholders and you can actually earn rewards for travel, gift cards, cash back, merchandise, and more. Can you imagine earning cash back just by doing your normal shopping? There’s nothing better than doing all of your shopping and earning all these amazing rewards while buying things you need anyway. During the holiday season Chase offers extra incentives to cardholders with Ultimate Rewards too. Extra incentives during the holidays? Yes please, I’m sure you spend more money during the holiday season, as I know I do!

Ultimate Rewards is a one-stop shop for holiday shopping and savings. Actually just today, I was speaking to a close friend of mine and she was telling me that she actually uses a Chase credit card with Ultimate Rewards for every single purchase she makes throughout the entire month. They don’t use cash or their debit cards, but they pay their card off every single month. I was a little bit confused as to why her family did that, but then she told me she actually booked an entire FREE vacation just from all of the points she accumulated with Ultimate Rewards! I have to admit, that’s a genius idea, and I’m definitely going to talk it over with my husband myself so we can do this too!

The new UltimateRewards.com also provides a personalized experience for cardholders. It’s so super simple to use. You have a dashboard showing all of your online rewards activity as well as displaying recent activity and points accrued. Which all of this is accessible from internet enabled devices including smartphones and tablets, so everything is right there at your fingertips!

It’s so simple to earn these rewards on your every day purchases! When you use Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire or Ink from Chase cards, you earn points on every single purchase whether it’s gas, groceries, utility bills, holiday shopping – you name it, you’re earning points! So after all of this holiday shopping in the month of December, you could even cash in your rewards and take a small getaway with your husband, enjoy a spa day, or just go out shopping just for yourself with a gift card you earn. It’s a win-win situation! You’re going to spend the money anyway, so you might as well earn rewards in the mean time right?

What are you waiting for?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

1. This is so true. If we’re spending the money why not take advantage of the rewards. Thanks for the post.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol ( dot) com

2. Maria Iemma says:

I love cards that give easy to redeem Rewards. I have a Chase Freedom card that gives me the 5% back on purchases determined by them and 1% on everything I buy. Love it

3. i like rewards and i have this=thanks for sharing this post

4. I may check into this. My husband and I always pay our bills in full each month.Why not get something back?

5. If you are going to shop, travel, etc I guess you might as well get rewarded for it. Thank you so much for sharing this great program

6. It is about time the credit card companies give us something in return after their rates are so high.

7. Debbie Welchert says:

Wow what a great deal. I’ll be checking this out, it sound so wonderful to get something back whenever you charge. Thanks for the info.

8. ncjeepster says:

I love the rewards we get from Chase and American Express has them also. What a great thing to use them for special times and gifts. So glad you brought this up so others will know about it.

9. Sandy Cain says:

Good deal! We use Chase Sapphire mainly, so I know it’s helpful. I like that everything earns points, not just gas or hotel stays. I recommend this!

10. The Chase Ultimate Rewards program sounds great. I think your friend has got the right idea, just use your Chase rewards card for every purchase and you’ll be sure to accumulate tons of points. Thank you for sharing this review.

11. We have the chase ultimate rewards. It is very helpful with the holiday season. We accumulate points quickly and are able to redeem them in the new year.

12. Melissa George says:

i love rewards and we do carry chase card. its amazing to get rewards on from shopping and i can use them whenever necessary. chase has been a great bank with amazing customerservice.

I love cards with rewards! I mean, we are using them regardless, might as well get something back from it! We do not have a chase card but may have to consider it after hearing about these great rewards!