Super Super Cheap Deals on Toys for Kids – Perfect for Christmas

This post contains affiliate links. Everything Mommyhood receives a small percentage of sales which is used to run this website.

ChristmasAmazon

Make sure you share this post with your friends, they will be super happy to save money too! Make sure you click on the links below to save money!!! You can share with the buttons at the bottom of this post! Thanks!

CLICK HERE to go to the Deal of the Day, 50% off Melissa and Doug Wooden Toys!

NOW FOR SOME MORE DEALS ON TOYS!!!
These are ALL on sale, so prices MAY change at any time!!!

Mr. Potato Head is just $5

Mega Bloks First Building Bag Set $14.88

Skylanders Block and Blast Game $9.99

Skylanders Pop and Race Game $9.99

Disney Frozen Anna of Arrendale Doll $12.79

Frozen Little Golden Book $2.17

Frozen A Day in the Sun Olaf Book  $3.19

Comments

1. Thanks so much for the mini/informational piece about the Super Super Cheap Deals on Toys for Kids for Christmas! Some of those prices are very good! I have yet to start shopping for Christmas and feel horrible about it. However, what is a person to do when her hubby is constantly saying “wait”. I just want to know “wait” for what? Next Christmas? He never answers me! I really do appreciate the list you given to us about the terrific deals on Toys for the Kids! Thanks so much! I honestly do appreciate it! Thanks again, Michele 🙂

2. Jennifer Heintz says:

Thanks for the post. I certainly liked the list, as I do not have a lot to spend, but love to give. I had completely forgotten about “Mr. Potato Head”. Only $5.00, and it is interactive! And to add to a Lego collection is a great idea also. No more waiting for a better deal, these are great deals.

3. These are some great prices. I haven’t finished my shopping so I will check these out

4. These are some good prices. I like that you include not only items for the little ones, there’s also board games for the older child. Thanks for the information.

5. Tammy Schweitzer Catterton says:

Oh wow what great prices on toys. Just say these days got too watch your hard earn money. This is a great way too save money on Christmas thanks for sharing it

6. My daughter would love that Frozen Anna doll! Thank you for the info!

7. (Super Super Cheap Deals on Toys for Kids – Perfect for Christmas) Oh yes, Amazon has some really good deals for kids toys for the Christmas holiday. I have shopped from their site many times in the past-

8. Thanks for the list for Kids Christmas. My great granddaughter is at the age where she’s too young for some and too old for others. I didn’t know what to get her but since you put out the list it gave me some great ideas.

9. I hope they have the same or better deals for our paycheck before Christmas. That is when we will be doing 90% of our shopping. But then have to hope for it to get here on time also.

10. Lisa Konieczke says:

That is a great list. I love that a lot of those are favorites from when I was a kid…. so I know they are fun! I may just go buy some for myself 🙂

11. judy maharrey says:

Thank you for the tips on toys for cheep! This is great to know.

12. Beverly Strong Chisnall says:

Thank you for sharing Super Super Cheap Deals on Toys for Kids – Perfect for Christmas. It is hard times around my house and this is great.

13. sherry butcher says:

Super! Love the list of toys for kids that are perfect for Christmas and the prices are cheep for the parents. Thanks for all you do.

14. Thank you for info on more Frozen items/toys 🙂 Just when I think I have them all, more show up lolll 🙂