Tiny Prints – 50% off Sale Promo Code

Affiliate links are included in this post, if you use our links to purchase we earn a small percentage at no additional cost for you.
Tiny Prints Holiday Card Collection

It’s almost time to say “thank you.”

Your boss, your spouse, your co-workers…anyone who got you a Christmas gift (or for whom you are thankful this year). In a week, it will be time to thank them for their wonderful (and even not so wonderful) gifts.

Tiny Prints has the perfect way to say “thank you” at an incredible price. For one day only, from 9:00am PT today through 8:00am PT tomorrow, they are selling their amazing thank you cards at 50% Off!

These are not your run-of-the-mill thank you cards either. They are awesome. From the paper quality to the ability to personalize them with pictures and your own text, these cards are sure to leave a lasting impression…and maybe even result in a better gift next year.

Who do you need to thank this year? Check out Tiny Prints right away and say “thank you” in style this year. And remember to use promo code 1218DEAL to save 50%!

P.S. You don’t need to get a gift from someone to let them know you’re thankful for them!

Comments

1. Maria Iemma says:

I love Tiny Prints. A 50% discount is awesome. I have to order thank you cards for my daughter’s engagement party!!

2. I have never tried Tiny Prints before, But would love to with this amazing deal. The cards on this site are so nice. Thanks for the heads up on this amazing deal!!

3. Thank you so much for sharing this code. This is a great deal. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family

4. Oh my gosh. I love tiny prints and still need to get my cards printed so this was an amazing find. Thank you so much for sharing! I’ll definitely be using this today.

5. Kayla Britton-Goldsmith says:

Awesome deal! I haven’t used TinyPrints in a while, I will have to checkout their site again.

6. Have never heard of tiny print. Now would be the best time to try it with the 50%off. Thank You for the intro.

7. Jennifer Alford says:

i have used tiny prints often and i love them ty

8. Laurie Nykaza says:

Such a great discount they have so many great cards you can order from them love their site.

9. Personalized cards are great and this is an awesome deal. Thank you for sharing this post.

10. Ooh, I really like their Vera Bradley collection!!

11. I love the variety of prints that they have.

12. Christina Strapp Lambert says:

I have never tried them but will check it out since I need some.

13. I love giving pics away for Christmas presents so this promo code helps so much!! Thanks!!

14. laura rubenstein says:

These are the best cards to get. So much more personal, like you are really thinking about the person and not just picking out a 99 cent card

15. I like to order a box of cards rather than pick them up singly. I’m bad with dates and usually have to run out last minute to buy one.