15 Game Day Snack-tastic Recipes

Superbowl Recipes

These are some great recipes from a great group of bloggers that you don’t want to miss! I did a round up with the links below to each recipe!!!
Feel free to pin this post as long as you link back to this page!

1.  Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos

10. Butter Nip Cup Cake Shots

11. Mexican Bread Bowl Appetizer

12. Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Bites

13. Yummy Snack Pretzels

14. Popable Pizza Bites

15. Baked Ham & Cheese Sliders

Of course you don’t have to use these JUST for the Superbowl, you can use them for a party, get together, picnic, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Birthday, Wedding Shower, Baby Shower, Engagement Party and more!!!

Tell me, what are some recipes that sound like ones you want to try from above?
What is a favorite Superbowl snack food for you?

All these posts and images above are from the bloggers above. I was given permission from each blogger to write this post and use their images.

Comments

1. Tina Bornheimer says:

Wow! Some fabulous recipes for Superbowl here!!! I think my Dad would absolutely love the cheesy sausage stuffed jalapenos!!! Won Ton cheese poppers are definitely going to be my favorite!!!

2. Thank you for sharing my Zesty Ham Rolls!

3. Fiesta Corn Dip! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

4. Deborah D says:

Which recipe to make first? That is the only question. All sound good!

5. Super bowl Sunday is coming up quick. These look like some great snacks. Thank you for sharing

6. Linda Buzard-Moffitt says:

My Hubby would love all of these so I’m gonna Bookmark this page and I Love Your OWLS BTW they are adorable

I need those cheesy sausage jalapenos, the won ton poppers and the fiesta corn dip!!! Yummo!! They are all fantastic sounding tho!

8. md kennedy says:

I know you’re supposed to throw caution to the wind for SuperBowl snacks, but my husband is on a diet and he is determined. Any recommendations for tasty (spicier the better) snacks that will keep him satisfied at half-time?

9. These are all great recipes my faves are the Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos, Sweet & Sour Crockpot Meatballs, and the Wonton Cheese Poppers. I can’t wait to give these a try, thank you for sharing this recipe.

10. Karen Jaras says:

Fabulous recipes, now I just need someone to make them for me.

11. Awesome party recipes! I am pinning to my pinterest so I can use these! Thank you!

12. The apple dip and bbq beef is always good. I like finger food that’s simple. Spinach dip and chips. Cheese and crackers, stuff that isn’t too involved.

13. Eva-Maria Virnas says:

Ahh, I have b-day coming up on the 30th sooo..Maybe I’ll use some of these recipes 🙂

14. Thank you for rounding up these great snack recipes from all over. I had pinned them for future snack attacks.

15. The apple dip and cake shots look so so delicious! I am going to have to try and make those!!(:

16. Kim cooper says:

The meatballs sound amazing! And I think I could make them to fit the way we eat!

17. These all look great don’t know which to choose.. but since I love jalepenos i try the jalepeno cheese bites

18. Kristen Heilman says:

Shredded BBQ beef sounds delicious!!

19. I love banana pepper slices with Havarti cheese on a wheat cracker. I may try a couple of these recipes.

20. Sarah Hayes says:

thanks for sharing these! Ive been wanting to try a new dip recipe. these will be great for the packers game tmrw and for the super bowl

21. Pam Sohan says:

That Mexcian Bread bowl looks yummy. Going to have to pin that one.

22. Darcy Hoskins says:

These all look so yummy! I might have to try out the jalepeño wonton poppers for our party!

23. Those recipes all look really good, just in time for Super Bowl Sunday!

24. Roslyn Crawford says:

Can’t wait to try the wonton cheese poppers!

25. Can’t wait to try the Wonton Cheese Poppers and the Heath Bits Apple Dip!

26. Jamie Hammel says:

The cheesy sausage stuffed jalapenos look amazing!

27. (15 Game Day Snack-tastic Recipes) These are all real good recipes to make for the big super bowl day coming up. I have made those stuffed jalapeno poppers for my family before and they loved them-

28. Laurie Lynch says:

I’ll have to try the jalapeño cheddar cream cheese bites in honor of the Green Bay Packers…I’m a bit of a cheesehead!

29. Cheryl Williams says:

I love new recipes!! I definitely need to try those wonton cheese poppers!! YUM!!

30. This is great for the Superbowl (and lots of other times). The baked ham and cheese sliders will be a huge hit here! Most of them will for that matter! LOL

31. Sounds great for superbowl. We are having friends over so thanks for the information.

32. Sherry Martindale says:

I would totally make the wonton, sausage balls, and the apple dip. It all sounds amazing though 🙂

33. I’ve seen so many good ideas on pinterest especially for dips. I like to keep things simple.

34. Renee Smith says:

Love these ideas for the game food! I really shouldn’t read these posts when I’m hungry. Lol! I need to go make something fight now!

35. Great recipes. I made the Sweet & Sour Crockpot Meatballs in the past and simply love them. I have also made the ham rollups, but with a different recipe. I will have to try this one out. Thanks.

36. My favorite would have to be bbq beef sandwiches. They’re easy to make, fairly inexpensive and guests can help themselves.That’s the rule in my house. I’ll offer up food and drink one time. After that, help yourself.

37. laura rubenstein says:

These recipes look absolutely look delicious!

38. We love the healthy bits apple dip. It is a great snack for all of us. Thank you so much for sharing

39. I love the heath bits apple dip, wonton cheese poppers, and fiesta corn dip! They would be great easy snacks to make for a get-together.

40. I don’t need it to be a superbowl or even a game day to want to make several of these! Great for company or just watching a movie!

41. I like to keep it simple. Several different cheeses, dips, chips and vegetables. Foods that aren’t too heavy and can be picked up at the store. No cooking.

42. These look like great game day recipes. Especially the buffalo chicken sliders

There are a lot of good recipes here. I especially like the sweet and sour meatballs and the ham and cheese sliders.

44. Thank you for sharing these !! I’m always looking for something new to make during football and now I have a bunch to try !!

45. I love the Fiesta Corn Dip! I plan on keeping these in mind for the next Game Day!

46. I’m not fond of cream cheese. It’s a bit too heavy for me because I have trouble digesting food. I think I could change up some of these recipes so I could eat them.

47. The fiesta corn dip and crockpot meatballs look especially yummy to me. Awesome recipe choices for any party!

48. Deborah D says:

the buffalo chicken dip sounds awesome

49. The wonton cheese poppers sound good!

50. The butter nip cake shots sound delicious. I think that would be my favorite recipe listed.

51. The shredded BBQ beef is pretty good. It’s also easy to make and goes well with coleslaw.

52. Buffalo Chicken Dip yum. Thanks for sharing.

53. If you watch the game, these quick snack ideas are great. You don’t want to spend all of your time in the kitchen cooking.

We have tried a few of these recipes and have really enjoyed them. Thank you so much for sharing these great recipes

55. Dandi D says:

I really like savory snacks, and these all look so yummy!

56. These are good for any party, not just a game. They all look so good!

57. SaraAB87 says:

I love game night. This would also be good for any time.

58. The Heath apple dip is really good. I especially like it on Granny Smith apple slices.

59. BBQ beef sandwiches are always good. And people can serve themselves. Although, they can be a bit messy.

60. I’m loving this collection of game day recipes! It won’t be too long before football season starts again and I’m always looking for new recipes to try out! Thank you for sharing.

61. Perfect time for me to come across this! First game of the season tomorrow! I really want to try the Butter Nip Cup Cake Shots.

62. There are a couple of recipes that sound pretty good. We don’t watch sports games, but who needs a game to snack.

63. I’m always amazed at some of the things that people will eat. I like to keep a meal plain. A grilled beef tenderloin steak and maybe a bite of baked potato and I’m good.

64. David Fultner says:

I know a few of these idea. There are some new ones too.

65. Edna Williams says:

Some great snacks! My husband will love the bbq beef sandwiches! Thanks for sharing!

66. I always enjoy a fruit or vegetable dip. My tastes have been changing and I have been eating almost no meat. Just fruit and vegetables.

67. I like the idea of a sandwich platter from the grocery store. Especially if there’s a large group of people. With that, everything is taken care of, except for the beverages.

68. We love the Buffalo Chicken Sliders. These are so good. We love to fix them for movie night to munch on. Thank you for this great recipe

69. The Shredded BBQ Beef sounds so good. This is a meal my family will love. Thank you for the recipe.

70. We just love the ham rolls. These are so good. What a great snack they make for movie night and game day. Thank you so much for sharing

71. Football season will be starting soon. I can’t wait to make the Wonton Cheese Poppers. These sound so good to share with my company. Thank you so much for sharing

72. Olivine Eyes says:

I would love to try the Sweet & Sour Crockpot Meatballs and the Butter Nip Cup Cake Shots. Appetizers are the best part of the game since I’m not into sports, only the sports storylines.

73. So many good snacks!!! For any time of year! I want to try the Fiesta Corn Dip!