Recipe: Strawberry Valentine’s Day Fudge

Valentines_Day_Fudge_1

This recipe for strawberry Valentine’s Day fudge, you won’t want to miss out on and it is absolutely perfect for Valentine’s Day or any other holiday, even a birthday party, or a princess party. It’s super easy to make and only takes a few ingredients! Anyone can make this, even if you’re horrible in the kitchen! I’m excited to share it with you!

Ingredients:

Strawberry Fudge Ingredients

12 oz. White Almond Bark

16 oz. Strawberry Frosting

Confetti Heart Sprinkles

(So easy right?!?)

-In a microwave safe bowl melt the Almond Bark in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.

Valentine's Day Fudge

-Stir in the frosting.

-Pour the mixture into an 8×8 inch pan lined with lightly greased parchment paper with edges hanging over the sides.

-Sprinkle with hearts lightly pressing them in to ensure adhesion.

Strawberry Fudge

-Refrigerate at least 2 hours.

-Remove fudge from pan using the excess parchment paper as handles.

-Cut into bite size pieces cleaning the knife between cuts for clean edges.

-Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.

-Enjoy!

Strawberry Fudge - Valentine's Day

(Please feel free to pin this to Pinterest. Bloggers or other websites, please feel free to use my recipe in a round up, just make sure you link back to my post. Thank you!)

Comments

1. This couldn’t be easier and it looks as good as it sounds. A must try!

2. Karen Jaras says:

Oh my this looks tasty, and easy enough to have the grandkids help.

3. So easy! I’m totally making these for my son to give out with Valentine’s this year!

4. I’m not big on strawberry flavored things, but I definitely want to try this. I am a lover of fudge and just looking at this makes my mouth water!

5. anita (ashlee) says:

looks delicious and very cute! will definitely plan on making it!

6. Renee Smith says:

This is great! I love anything easy and this looks so pretty for Valentine’s Day! Definitely making this!

7. Thanks so much for the Recipe: Strawberry Valentine’s Day Fudge! It Looks very tasty and I can’t believe it only has 3 ingredients! Looks like a great treat to make for Valentine’s Day! I think I’m going to make this! Thanks again for the recipe! I truly appreciate it! Michele 🙂

8. I think I will be making this tomorrow! Thanks

9. This sounds so good and super easy. They look great. I can’t wait to try this. Thank you for sharing

10. How appropriate….pink fudge! This would make a nice gift for Mom too

11. I don’t know if I would call that fudge but it looks pretty tasty. I’ll have to try it.

12. I think I will try this with white chocolate chips and strawberry flavoring. ..I like harder fudge…

13. This Strawberry Valentine’s Day Fudge looks delicious, what a perfect treat for Valentine’s Day. I can’t wait to give this a try, thank you for sharing this recipe.

14. This looks so yummy and easy! I needed something to bring to my mommy group Valentine’s playdate, this will be perfect!

15. Karen Jaras says:

My grandkids love making these, such a easy recipe.

16. We have used a bag of chips, chocolate, white chacolate, butterscotch, peanut butter. And any flavor frosting! We have tried chocolate chips and cherry frosting; white chocolate and cinnamon frosting! Both were awesome!

17. This sounds so good. My grandkids are not really into chocolate, this will be the perfect treat for them. Thank you for sharing it!

18. It says to grease the parchment paper. With what? Butter or shortening? I wanna make this but want to use the right item.
    Thanks for your help

19. What a fun recipe for Valentine’s Day. I use almond bark a lot for recipes. Thanks for the idea!

20. Karen Jaras says:

I think a little food color and flavor and you could make this for every holiday.

21. My husband love fudge, and this recipe sounds so easy. I am definitely going to have to give this a try. Thanks.

22. This isn’t bad. I tried it. It’s just a bit too sweet for me, but my husband enjoyed it. Thanks for the recipe.

23. laura rubenstein says:

This looks sooo freaking good!! I’ll have to try it out. Thank You!

24. Wow, I can’t believe how easy it is to make. It looks so yummy! It is definitely on my to-do list of things to make. Can’t wait to try it out. Thanks for the recipe.

25. I love anything strawberry flavored & I love fudge. BINGO! This looks like an easy recipe. I think I’ll make it for hubs for Valentine’s Day.

26. Joanne Gregory says:

What a great recipe! Easy, colorful and it looks like it tastes great!

27. This looks amazing. I just have to try it.

28. I would just love this desert, but I don’t know where to get White Almond Bark

29. Kathy Stahlman says:

This look so yummy. And I like that it’s easy for kids to help make.

30. This looks so yummy and is simple enough to allow my kids to help me make. I will definitely be picking up the ingredients and making this a project for me and my girls to make together.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

31. laurie nykaza says:

This is so pretty we love pink for Valentines day the family would love it if we made it for them so we cant wait too.

32. oh mu goodness that looks so good i love anything with strawberries. Love the fact that its a quick and easy recipe thanks for sharing

33. I have never had strawberry fudge, but it looks delicious.

34. Looks easy to make, and I have never had strawberry fudge. I’m looking forward dot making a batch.

35. I make a batch of this Strawberry Fudge and it is delicious.

36. Oh wow! Looks like brownies but just strawberries. Looks yummy!

37. barbara langley says:

The look so pretty. A very professional looking valentine dessert . Thank you fir sharing.

38. It looks pretty but is a bit too sweet for me. I’ve got sensitive teeth and sweets sometimes make them ache. The flavor is good otherwise.

39. This looks so yummy and so easy, too! Wish I had seen it in time for Valentine’s Day, but I’ll make it with my grandchildren anyway!

40. Holy pink fudge. I love the heart sprinkles in it.

41. AWEEEEE pink my favorite color who knew you could make pink fudge so easily. Love this, and it looks so easy to make. Thanks for sharing. I don’t need Valentines to go pink!

42. Emily Endrizzi says:

So pretty and festive!

43. Such a easy to make and cute treat! This seems like it would be a fun recipe to try with the family. Thanks for sharing!

44. this looks soo cute and wow, I would have never guessed at how easy it is! I could see making this for gifts, birthday parties, you name it – and for me, too!

45. I might try these with cherry frosting, my favorite. Thank you for posting recipes I would never think of on my own!

46. Deborah D says:

I wish I would have seen this before valentine’s day. It looks so good!!!

47. That is really easy. Thanks for the recipe. Even I can make it.

slehan at juno dot com

48. I did make a batch of the Strawberry Fudge for Valentine’s Day for my grand kids. They loved it.

I have never tried Almond Bark and I want to make this easy recipe. I also love the decorations.

50. Christina Strapp says:

I have never had strawberry fudge before and these sounds awesome. I love how easy this is to make!

51. Deb E (@debbieeland) says:

Almond bark is so easy to use. I think green icing for St Pat’s Day coming up would work well too. I’ll have to look for green sprinkles tomorrow.

52. I think this would be really good ! I might have to make some for Easter. Thank you for sharing !

53. amy guillaume linderman says:

mmmmm i love anything pink! going to make this for my niece’s birthday party!

54. You could easily make this into 4th of July fudge with some stars instead of hearts.
    slehan at juno dot com

55. So simple and delicious! Can’t wait to try it!

56. I love fudge! Thank you so much for sharing. I will keep this in mind for next year’s Valentines Day!

57. Yum, this looks so good.

58. angela smith says:

never had any like this.it looks really good.and really easy to make.i would love to try them thanks for sharing the recipe

59. You use white frosting and green food coloring to create a green colored fudge for St. Patrick’s Day, that would be a nice festive treat. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

60. Regina Wright says:

I’m not a fan of fudge at all. Reading the ingredients and what not has me intrigued. I’ll give it a try.

61. I like fudge because it is easy to make. Growing up, my mother always used to make peanut butter fudge.We had it so often that I can almost smell and taste it just thinking about it.

62. I think I’ll make this for Easter with little eggs on top.
    slehan at juno dot com

63. linda Moore says:

I am looking for differant candies to make for Easter. This looks so beautiful and yummy. And thank you SLEHAN FOR THE WONDERFUL IDEA WITH eASTER EGGS ON TOP. We loved your Cosmic Brownies! Will let you know how this is. Thanks so much for the wonderful ideas.

64. This looks so yummy! It could easily be customized for different holidays too.

65. Have to remember to get the ingredients to make it this week for Easter.

66. nicole dziedzic says:

Looks so yummy and love the pink color, i love me some good fudge.

67. Nice recipe! This would be great to alternate colors for different holidays. Thanks for sharing.

68. Joanne S says:

My daughter would LOVE this! She loves fudge and this is right up her alley.

69. pbofushere9 says:

These are almost too pretty to eat. But, I’d eat them anyway. Love to let the Grandkids help make and eat this different sort of treat!

70. This fudge looks delicious! Thank you for sharing!

71. Thanks so much for sharing your delicious recipe on Strawberry Valentine’s Day Fudge! I bet this is good for us people with a big sweet tooth! It looks extremely festive and very delicious! Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe with all of us! I truly do appreciate it! I’ve kept your recipe to make sometime at a later date! Thanks Again! Michele 🙂

72. This looks so good and it sounds so easy to make!! I will definitely try this!!

OH this is so fun and festive!! Would be super cute to attach to valentines!!

74. Thanks so much for the Recipe: Strawberry Valentine’s Day Fudge! It Looks very tasty and I can’t believe it only has 3 ingredients! Looks like a great treat to make Anytime! I think I’m going to make this! I Saved the Recipe! Thanks again for the delicious recipe! I truly appreciate it! Michele 🙂

75. Dandi D says:

This looks so pretty and fun to make! It looks really yummy too!

76. I’m in the mood for something sugary and this will fit the bill.
    slehan at juno dot com

77. My granddaughter love strawberry fudge I but her some every christmas

78. SaraAB87 says:

This is the perfect valentines day gift. It looks delicious.

79. Renee Smith says:

This looks so delicious and easy to make. I think my girls would love this as a gift for their teachers.

80. I haven’t had fudge in a long time. It’s easy to make but a bit too rich.

81. I made the fudge for my granddaughter she love it she loves strawberries

This recipe was so good. Such a nice change. Thank you so much for sharing

83. Easy and beautiful!! Would be perfect for a princess party!

84. johnhutchens1 says:

This fudge looks delicious and easy to make. I like how simple it is and doesn’t require many ingredients. I think I will make this for my family this weekend.

85. I love how easy this recipe is! I think even I could make it! I’m also thinking of all the different flavored frostings and decorative sprinkles you could use for different holidays and occasions too!

86. Elizabeth H. says:

Such a simple recipe!! This would be good at Christmas Time!!

87. What a pretty recipe! Thank you for sharing this with us.

88. David Fultner says:

Very nice. I think I could even make this one.

89. Fudge is easy to make. I haven’t eaten it in years. My mom used to make a peanut butter fudge. It tasted good but it’s too heavy for me.

90. Tamra Phelps says:

I want to try this recipe. I bet you could chop up dried strawberries & add those, too!

I am making this great fudge for christmas. Thank you so much for sharing this

92. Edna Williams says:

This looks so delicious and tasty! I can’t wait to make this!

This sounds so good. I can’t wait to make this for Valentine’s day. It will be here before we know it. Thank you for the great recipe

94. clojo9372 says:

This looks amazing! I missed this recipe for VD 2016, but I will make sure to bookmark it for next year’s! Thanks a lot for this! 🙂

95. I haven’t had fudge since I was a kid. My mom always made peanut butter fudge. It was so rich, I couldn’t eat it now.

96. My family loves these. I can’t make them enough. This has been great for family snacks and for our BBQ’s. Thank you so much for sharing

97. Olivine Eyes says:

I’d probably bake a bunch of these, then eat a few next Valentine’s Day. I’m not a fan of white chocolate, but I’ll eat a few.

98. This is so nice! It would be perfect for a birthday party!

99. Armando Rincon says:

They look so good and original