What’s new in February on Netflix? #StreamTeam

Everything Mommyhood was not monetarily compensated for this post. I was provided with complimentary Netflix service during my time as a Netflix Stream Team member and was given an iPad Mini on which to stream Netflix. All opinions are those of my own and were not influenced in any way.

Netflix Stream Team Badge Round

We had a super busy month as we moved over 1000 miles, so I haven’t personally had a chance to binge on any Netflix shows, which I’m craving for a binge filled day, as I still need to catch up on The Walking Dead!

February is almost over, but I wanted to let you know what’s new on Netflix this month!

Ever After High: Spring Unsprung (2/6)

Season two of Mako Mermaids (2/9)

makomermaids

Richie Rich, which started streaming Friday 2/20

I showed my girls the show Mako Mermaids, and they are hooked on this as they LOVE mermaids! I know it’s a little bit older for them, as they are 3 and 6 and it’s recommended for ages 8 to 12. I just really think they love watching the mermaids.

I’m planning on checking out Richie Rich too, as I absolutely LOVED that movie when I was a kid!

Last month we mentioned the premier of Friends on Netflix, I hope you had a chance to check it out!

Friends On Netflix

Have you discovered any thing new on Netflix that you like? I’m always up for suggestions myself!

Disclosure: I was not monetarily compensated for this post. I was provided with complimentary Netflix service during my time as a Netflix Stream Team member and was given an iPad Mini on which to stream Netflix. All opinions are those of my own and were not influenced in any way. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions about this event or would like to see your event hosted by Everything Mommyhood, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. We love using our Netflix. Thank you for keeping us updated. Have a great day

2. Lisa Coomer Queen says:

Thanks. My daughter uses Netflix at college and loves it!

3. The kids I watch love Mako Meramids and I know she will enjoy this amazing series.

4. I will have to tell my sister about this post as she has netflix.

5. Netflix’s best bang for your buck! I love watching shows on here, and no waiting til next week for the next episode that’s my favorite part, well that and no commercials.

6. My son got me a Roku and I really love Netflix. I don’t miss cable one bit. They have awesome shows.

7. mako meramaid is a must when I am babystting. the girls I watch enjoy all their series from aquamarine

8. I love Netflix! They have such a great selection. It’s always fun to have a Netflix marathon day when the weather’s bad outside. Thanks for the update on what’s new.

9. big fan of the aquamarine series and tis is the newest addition that te kids will enjoy

10. I really want to try this Netflix service. My cable bill is way too high.

11. I don’t really know much about this. I guess it’s a subscription? We used to rent movies at Blockbuster. Those have all closed up now.

12. md kennedy says:

I love learning more about what is on Netlfix – my husband and I are watching it more and more lately.

13. I love Netflix for catching up on previous seasons of shows that I had missed. I recently caught up on past seasons of The Walking Dead. Next on my Netflix list is the previous seasons of American Horror Story. I watched Freak Show and really loved it so now I want to go back and watch the previous seasons.

14. all the kids I watch love this show so iknow they willenjoy and it will make a great night

15. Elaine Buonsante says:

We discontinued our Family package on Shaw because we have Netflix now with a with range of genres including a good selection for kids.

16. mako meramaids that’s a must when I am babysitting. I know this will be fun

17. Mitzi Fisher says:

My whole family loves nexflix I love the way you can watch the whole season at one time. I’m so hooked on the original series they put out.

18. everyone will enjoy this series. they are so good

19. love this big meramaid fAN THANKS FOR THE SHARE WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT

20. Cindy S. says:

We have Netflix and the whole family enjoys it. My daughter adores Mako Mermaids!

21. thanks for gellin g me ths. we love mako meramaids sries

22. Joanne Gregory says:

We love Netflix. As we are always behind the curve on shows, we are just finishing the last season of Doc Martin. Also just finished season 2 of The Fall, such a great suspense-filled show!

23. Deb E (@debbieeland) says:

My sister got Netflix last year and loves it. I wouldn’t have the time to justify getting it but like to hear what they offer.

24. I haven’t tried netflix. When we watch a movie, my husband usually goes to the corner red box and picks up a couple.