The World of Eric Carle – Polar Bear

Everything Mommyhood received the products below in exchange for our posting.

ericCarleLogoWhen I was growing up, I can remember back to some of my favorite books, and of course Eric Carle is the first one I can remember. The Very Hungry Caterpillar was one of my favorite books, as well as Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I have these books for my children, and I go crazy for The World of Eric Carle every time I see it while out and about. My daughters love the Eric Carle books just as much as I did, and I love making special memories like this for them.

February 27th was International Polar Bear Day and while that day has passed us by, I think it’s always important to raise awareness and encourage actions to prevent climate change in an effort to save polar bears from endangerment. Polar Bears are so very interesting and super cute too. I’m always trying to teach my children about animals around the world that we don’t get to see all that much, or even at all. I’ve actually never seen a polar bear in person and I’d just love to. I bet they are massive!

PolarBear

Check out these adorable pajamas, stuffed Polar Bear, and the book by Eric Carle, Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?, which is what all of these products are based on.

You can purchase these pajamas at Target for $14.99. (If you order these, they run REALLY small)
Polar Bear Polar Bear Sound Book on Amazon for $13.46.
Plush Polar Bear on Amazon for $9.99.

For more information about The World of Eric Carle, check out the official Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages, where they offer free downloadable activities, family-friendly creative projects, inspiring ideas, as well as the latest brand and consumer product news.

Do you like Polar Bears? Have you seen one in real life?
What about Eric Carle, do your children like his books?

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received the products mentioned above in exchange for this posting. All opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions about this event or would like to see your event hosted by Everything Mommyhood, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. Thanks so much on the Fantastic Review of The World of Eric Carle – Polar Bear! I’ve seen the Polar Bears at the zoo and they are very beautiful and playful! I remember the book about the Very Hungry Caterpillar! My oldest daughter just loved that book. As a matter of fact, she actually took that book along with her when she moved to Kentucky with her husband! She now reads it to my grandchildren! Thanks so much for the fantastic review, the pictures and all the personal and professional information on The World Of Eric Carle with all of us! I honestly do appreciate it! Thanks so much! Michele 🙂

2. Deborah D says:

I can’t wait to read his books to my nephews & nieces.

3. laura rubenstein says:

Eric Carle did it again with this adorable Polar bear book! I can’t wait to read this.

I really like these polar bear articles. The PJ’s are so cute. My grandkids will really enjoy the book. Thank you so much for sharing

5. nicole dziedzic says:

I love getting the books with the plushes, we pick them up at Kohl’s all the time. Kids love them.

Oh do I love Eric Carle so much!! My son does too!! We read him all the time!! I love that this version does the noises for me because Im not that good at fluting like a flamingo 😉

7. I have never heard of him before. I just like the stuffed animal. I have an old teddy bear collection. Of course, it’s boxed it.

8. I have never knew that February 27th was International Polar Bear Day! I cannot believe how many days/holidays that these blogs have informed me of OR reminded me of: Like sibling day, which I thank you for cause I talked to my sister!! I haven’t heard of Eric Carle until now. We like polar bears & the above would be a cute bundle of a gift at one of my favorite stores, Target.

9. Nicole Carlson says:

Eric Carle is one of my favorites from when I was little! I plan on getting my son all of the books!

10. I had not seen these. They are really cute. I love the polar bear.

11. Yer, I do like polar bears, but I have not seen any in real life. I am not familiar with the Eric Carle books.

These are all so cute. I think my grandchildren would love this Thank you so much for sharing