New on Netflix – May 2015 #StreamTeam

Everything Mommyhood was not monetarily compensated for this post. I was provided with complimentary Netflix service during my time as a Netflix Stream Team member and was given an iPad Mini on which to stream Netflix. All opinions are those of my own and were not influenced in any way.

Netflix Stream Team Badge Round

We’re right in the middle of May now, and Memorial Day is coming up which means lots of days to sit around and relax, so why not catch up on some shows or movies on Netflix this holiday weekend. I know I will be, especially while my hubby is outside grilling!

Here are a few things that have already or are coming out THIS month!

graceandfrankie

Grace and Frankie, Netflix‘s new funny and fearless original comedy featuring Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen and Sam Waterston, is a perfect example of how today’s families can shift, rearrange and blend in unexpected ways. When Grace and Frankie’s husbands leave them after 20 years of marriage—to be with each other—the women find themselves facing a change that they never expected, but they shift their perspective to get through it together with the support of their new blended family and, of course, a sense of humor.

fosters

The Fosters – This is one of my favorite shows, and you can catch Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix. This offbeat drama charts the ups and downs of an interracial lesbian couple and their multiethnic brood of biological, adopted and foster children.

kingjulien1

All Hail King Julien – New episodes – King Julien is back and shaking his booty harder than ever! Discover the wild world of Madagascar in this winner of three Emmys, including Outstanding Children’s Animated Program. With his loyal sidekicks Maurice and Mort, they meet a whole new cast of colorful animals, including ambitious head of security Clover and the villainous Foosa. No one can stop this king from ruling with an iron fist…in the air…wavin’ like he just doesn’t care.

lifewithboys

Life with Boys – Life with Boys explores the crazy life of Tess Foster as she grapples with being the only girl in an all-male household. Whether she’s arguing with her brothers or soliciting their dating advice, testosterone rules the roost.

Upcoming

oitnb

June 12th – Next month is Season 3 of Orange is the New Black and I’m impatiently waiting!!!

What are you currently streaming?

Comments

1. vannia vanderspek says:

Orange is the new black baby !

These all lookl great. I can’t wait to see Grace and Frankie. We do have Netflix so I will be looking for these

3. SaraAB87 says:

I love netflix. Streaming is easy.

4. Thanks for the information on New on Netflix – May 2015 #StreamTeam! There are some really good movies this month! Grace and Frankie sounds like a good movie to watch. I just heard the weather forecast for my area and it’s been weeks since we’ve had any rain and now they are calling for rain this Memorial Day Weekend! Doesn’t that figure? Well, if it rains like the weather people are saying, it’ll be a good time to be inside and watch some good movies! Thanks so much for sharing the information on New on Netflix – May 2015 #StreamTeam with all of us! You know that I most definitely do appreciate it!!!!! Thanks Again! Michele 🙂

5. anonymous says:

good that they add new things

6. I love Netflix!! They have put on a lot of new great movies and shows!

7. Kristin K says:

I would love Netflix…if it wasn’t for the mega amounts of data it uses! I would need to have a plan of 300MB in order to accommodate my large interest in movies!!!

8. I would like to try netflix. I’m not a big movie watcher, but there are a couple that I’d like to see.

9. M.Clark says:

I have not watched any of these shows on Netflix, but Life with Boys looks interesting, I think it is the show from this list that I would be most likely to watch. Thank you for sharing this post.

10. Megan Scharlau says:

I can’t wait for Orange is the New Black season 3!!

11. I absolutely LOVE Netflix streaming! I have heard a lot about Orange is the New Black but never watched it. My husband is getting ready to switch to a night shift and I tend to have trouble sleeping when he’s not home so I may give Orange is the New Black a try. I love watching a series when I can see tons of seasons in a row.

12. I have been thinking about getting NetFlix, and after your nice review, I think I am about to make that decision. Thanks for nudging me.

13. anonymous says:

Thanks for the info

14. I prefer the older shows. I have only seen a few of the newer shows that are running. They’re pretty much garbage.