The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
If you know me, you’d know I’m obsessed with technology. We have it all around every corner of our house, and bluetooth speakers are no exception. I have quite a few of them, almost in every single house actually. I love music, and I love listening to it while I’m blogging, cleaning, showering, getting ready for the day, playing with the kids, or just lounging around. As a Best Buy blogger I was sent two lovely Insignia Bluetooth Speakers to test out.
First off, let me tell you about the Insignia™ Plug In Bluetooth Speaker
We actually have this in our kitchen at the moment, as it plugs right into the outlet to charge (and stay charged), and it’s easy to grab from the outlet on our way to the back porch if we want to listen to some tunes out there. It has about 2 hours of playback if you unplug it from the outlet, which is great. That way I can sit out back and watch the kids play and we can listen to music! I can even play out in the yard with the kiddos and hear it just fine as well.
This device was super simple to hook up to my phone, I just pressed the power/pair button for 2 seconds on the bluetooth speaker and opened up the bluetooth settings on my phone and it paired together right away, within seconds. This device is very reasonably priced at Best Buy for less than $30, so I really didn’t know how the sound was going to be, but I will tell you, it sounds just as good as another device I have that costs a few hundred. It has exceptional sound!
Another great little feature is I can plug my micro USB cord into it and I can charge my phone too!
- Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices: For wireless audio streaming.
- Auxiliary audio input jack: Connects your non-Bluetooth devices for more listening options.
- Built-in power adapter: Allows the speaker to stay plugged into a wall outlet to maintain a full charge.
- USB charging port: Keeps electronic devices powered, so you can continue enjoying your favorite songs.
- Built-in rechargeable battery: Enables over 2 hours of playback when taking your speaker on the go.
Next is the Portable Insignia Bluetooth Speaker.
We use this every single time we head to the pool. I’m always worried about the kids standing over my phone and dripping on it when they’re wet, but with this I have no worries as it’s splash proof. I just hook it right on our beach/pool bag and head on down to the pool. A few of our neighbors have even commented on how cute and portable it is!
- Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices – For wide-ranging use.
- 1.5W total system power (2W peak power) – Produces quality sonic output.
- Splash-proof design – Helps prevent damage caused by water infiltration.
- Speakerphone – Enables simple hands-free chatting via a compatible cell phone.
- Built-in silicone hook – Lets you take the speaker on the go.
- Rechargeable lithium battery – Provides up to 6 hours of playback time on a full charge.
- USB interface – Facilitates charging.
Best Buy is currently having a sale of 30% off any Insignia Portable Bluetooth Speaker. Eligible skus include: 3812136, 3812085, 3812076, 3812145, 3812109, 3812127, 3812094, 3812118, 417024.
Be sure to access this link for the coupon code. This offer is valid 8/03/15 – 9/05/15, in store and online.
Get the freedom you deserve by going hands free with both of these (or either one) Insignia™ Bluetooth Speakers from Best Buy today.
Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.