This is a sponsored post from coupons.com. All opinions are those of our own.
One thing that I know has increased over the years is our cellular phone bill. It seems like every month it was going up a little bit here and there. Before we knew it, we were paying an arm and a leg for our cell phones. Between my husband and I, we were paying almost $200 a month for only 2 phones. We had to do something about our bill, and we researched and found a great plan through T-Mobile, Simple Choice Plan, which saves us approximately 50% off of our current bill.
The Simple Choice plan starts out at $50 for unlimited talk, text, and 1GB of 4G LTE data, which is a great deal.
Here’s what The Simple Choice plan includes:
· Unlimited talk, text and data while on their network with no overages or annual service contracts.
· NOW! Includes unlimited calls and text to and from any number, including mobile phones, in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. PLUS use your monthly 4G LTE data in Mexico and Canada like in the U.S., at no extra charge.
· Data Stash™ rolls your unused 4G LTE data forward in to the next month, for domestic use in the next 12 months. Available with 3GB and 5GB data options.
· Music Freedom™ with unlimited music streaming on our network from top services such as Pandora and iHeart Radio without using your data.
· Unlimited data and texting when you travel to any of 120+ countries and destinations so you can stay connected when you’re abroad.
· Jump! Upgrade to the latest devices earlier and more often while also protecting your investment with Premium Handset Protection® and Lookout Mobile Security® Premium. $10 per month.
· Wi-Fi Calling: every Wi-Fi connection works like a T-Mobile tower.
· Smartphone mobile hotspot: Use your device as a Wi-Fi hotspot
· Add a tablet or hotspot to existing plans for $10 per month.
I can tell you right now, the best thing about T-Mobile is switching without a hitch. They pay early termination fees and any remaining phone payments. That really sweetens the deal and will help you move over to T-Mobile without worrying about any hidden fees from your current company. Better yet, check out these T-Mobile Coupons and see if there are any that can save you and your family money. They saved us money, so I’m sure there is something to help you out as well.
Disclaimer: Must complete order online only to get credit. No telesales orders or upgrades. New line of service required.
Now for the giveaway!
One lucky reader will win a $300 gift card to Target!
Giveaway ends Sept 3rd at 11:59pm EST.
(This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com. Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this posting. Any giveaway information is submitted to the form and is not ran by Everything Mommyhood. We are not responsible for prize shipment/fulfillment. This giveaway is in no way affiliated by, endorsed by, or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media outlet. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. If you’d like to see your product/service featured on Everything Mommyhood, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.