Celebrating with Baskin-Robbins for Their 70th Birthday!

Everything Mommyhood received a gift card, prize pack, and monetary compensation for this posting. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own.

IceCreamCake1

Did you know that Baskin-Robbins has been around since 1945??? It was founded by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,200 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats! Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, with 7,400 retail shops in nearly 50 countries, including nearly 2,500 shops in the United States. That’s a lot of ice cream shops!

My daughter just turned 7 and luckily for her, Baskin-Robbins just turned 70, and they wanted to have us cover their birthday and their SUPER yummy ice cream cakes here on Everything Mommyhood!

My daughter and I sat down with my computer and checked out the wide selection of ice cream cakes that Baskin-Robbins had to offer. I was pretty impressed with the many selections they had! Rainbow cake, ice cream cone cake, Spiderman cake, flower cake, just so many options for birthdays (and of course any other occasion). They also had a wide variety of different sizes, for different amounts of guests. If you have 5 people to serve or 20 people to serve, they have you covered!

OrderOnlineCake

You can very easily customize your cake and order online for pickup in store, just go online, enter your zip code, and find your nearest store.

Order

I chose a pretty floral cake, in a half sheet size, with chocolate cake and Oreo Cookies ‘n Cream ice cream. My daughter was excited to get it for her birthday and so was I. I knew our whole family would love it for her little birthday party at home.

BaskinRobbinsCollage

Baskin-Robbins Flavor of the Month
Each month Baskin-Robbins features a flavor of the month, and for September the Global Flavor of the month is Banana Split. The flavor features banana-flavored ice cream topped with chocolatey cherry pieces and almonds, swirled with pineapple and strawberry pieces topped with hot fudge ribbons. Banana Split can be enjoyed in a cup or cone as well as in 70th Birthday Banana Split. Doesn’t that sound amazing?

Baskin-Robbins Birthday Club
Make sure you sign up for the Baskin-Robbins’ Birthday Club! Guests can enjoy a free ice cream email on their birthday and a special discount on a birthday cake as well as additional offers all year long when you sign up for Baskin-Robbins’ Birthday Club. It’s super easy to sign up online!

Sign up for the Baskin-Robbins’ Birthday Club now because for their 70th anniversary they will be randomly surprising 70 Birthday Club members throughout September with a $31 Baskin-Robbins gift card to enjoy their favorite Baskin-Robbins frozen treats.

Connect with Baskin-Robbins
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Have you ever had a Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Cake? If not, do you plan to consider it for a future birthday?

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this posting. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own. If you’d like to see your brand or service featured on Everything Mommyhood, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. I didn’t know they’ve been around that long. Only 3 years longer that I’ve been around. I belong to their birthday club.

slehan at juno dot com

2. There is no baskin robbins near where I live.

OH so fun and so lucky for your daughter!! I had no idea that they did ice cream cakes!! I will have to try one of theirs next birthday instead of Dairy Queen like we usually do!!

4. Yes I have had an ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins and they are awesome. I will definitely be having ice cream cake for future birthdays.

5. David Fultner says:

I LOVE this cakes. Ours is in a Wendy”s. So weird.

6. I have not tried their ice cream cake. Thank you for sharing this with us.

We love Baskins Robins ice cream. With the holidays coming up, I will be checking this out for our dessert. Thank you for sharing

8. I love Baskins Robins Ice cream cakes, I love the flavors and how smooth and delicious they are, This cake here is so pretty, we had bought one for my youngest granddaughters birthday a few months ago, so delicous!

9. Wow, they’ve been around for quite a while. That’s an impressive cake too. I’ve never eaten one of their ice cream cakes. It looks good.

10. Jennifer J. says:

thanks for the tip!

11. Oh my goodness, Baskin Robbins Ice Cream cakes are so good!! I love her pretty pink one, my daughter would love it!!

12. Nataile Brown says:

I have had their ice cream cakes and they’re delicious! I love that you can choose from all of their flavors for the cake. So many great options!

13. I cant believe baskin Robbins has been around so many years i LOVE there ice cream but we have changed our lifestyle to a sustainable organic way of living so unless they offer an Organic choice well stick to homemade! Your daughters are ADORABLE btw ❤

14. Tamra Phelps says:

I love Baskin Robbins! Unfortunately, the small town we live in now doesn’t have one, but Lexington, KY, is just about half an hour away, lol.

15. I have never even looked around here for a Baskin Robbins!! I’m going to have to do look around my city of Cincinnati and check it out!

16. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! We love Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cakes…They always taste wonderful & something fun other than just ‘cake’

17. Lisa Garland says:

They have been around a lot longer than I thought..lol I really like their ice cream but I have yet to try their cakes. Your daughters cake looks so good! I moved recently and there is one in the Dunkin Doughnuts!!

18. I get a free cone from them every year on my birthday.

19. Edna Williams says:

I had an ice cream cake! So delicious!

20. Wow, 70 years and I did not have a clue!

21. I haven’t been to Baskin Robbins in forever, I can’t believe they’ve been around 70 yrs!

22. Miles Imhoff says:

Oh boy, that ice cream cake looks so awesome. I’m a big Oreos fan, myself.

God bless,
    Miles

23. I’ve had their ice cream cakes before and they are really the best…no comparison to any others. p.s. Love the birthday glasses — so cute.

24. That’s a pretty cake. What a nice treat for the birthday girl. I’m sure she enjoyed it. Hope she had a wonderful birthday!

We just recently had a Baskins Robbins cake and it was so good. It had been quite a while since we had one of these. Thank you for the reminder