Coming Up in October on Netflix – #StreamTeam

Everything Mommyhood was not monetarily compensated for this post. I was provided with complimentary Netflix service during my time as a Netflix Stream Team member and was given an iPad Mini on which to stream Netflix. All opinions are those of my own and were not influenced in any way.

Netflix October

It seems like just a few weeks ago I was telling you all what was coming soon for the month of September, but now it’s October already! I bet everyone is super excited for the Fall weather and everything that comes with it, like curling up on the couch with your significant other, a bowl of popcorn, comfy blanket, and the remote for a Netflix binge session. I know I am!!! I look forward to an upcoming weekend we have absolutely NOTHING planned outside of the house, but I have a Netflix binge session planned for sure!

Scandal, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Parenthood, you pick your poison 🙂 Right now I’m enjoying Parenthood, and up next is Scandal!

So now, what’s coming up for October??

10/1 Million Dollar Baby
10/1 Worst Cooks in America
10/1 Curse of Chucky
10/1 The Nightmare
10/6 American Horror Story Freak Show
10/9 Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show
10/11 Jake and the Neverland Pirates Season 3
10/14 The Lazarus Effect
10/16 All Hail King Julien: Season 2
10/25 Walt Disney Animations Short Films Collection (Ahhh my kids will love this!
10/27 Manson Family Vacation
10/30 Popples Season 1 (OMG these used to be my favorite as a kid!)

There’s much more, but those are ones I’m pretty excited about this month!

I’m seriously so super pumped about Popples! I hope my kids love them!!

popples

I know my kids will be in love with the Walt Disney Short Films Collection, uh hello? Frozen Fever!!!

"titleTreatment":"{[683,30],[1193,475]}", "crop":"{[51,0],[2458,1389]}"

What are you planning on checking out in October on Netflix?

Netflix_StreamTeam_Badge

Comments

1. Thank you for sharing these, I love watching Netflix and I will have to check for other titles. I love scary movies.

Thank you for sharing this. My family really enjoys Netflix

3. Thanks for sharing these, I remember the Popples also, lol! I had one when they were the “thing” back then.

4. I still haven’t tried Netflix. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the popples. I’m really not up on the programs for children.

5. Tamra Phelps says:

I keep telling myself I need to try Netflix. I know I will eventually. What on Earth is Manson Family Vacation, lol???

6. I usually watch movies on Netflix and I watch TV shows elsewhere. I am looking forward to seeing The Nightmare on Netflix this October.

7. I just got a new television and am thinking about trying this over cable. Is it really worth it?

8. Not interested in any of these. That’s why I don’t have a TV or Netflix.

slehan at juno dot com

9. laurie nykaza says:

They have great movies on here and their own shows too that we really like.

10. I excited to see new to me things like American Horror Story:Freak Show and old bu good ones like Million Dollar Baby.

11. Miles Imhoff says:

That short films collection looks like a hoot and a half!

12. Christina Strapp Lambert says:

Thank you for sharing this. We are waiting on Super Natural to start and I think it starts Oct 7th

13. Rebecca Jollimore says:

Thank you. I love Netflix and like to know what’s new!

14. David Fultner says:

Thanks I love Netflix. I always need navigating.

15. I have a television connected to the internet finally. I might have to try this.

16. I’m for sure going to watch the curse of chucky!!!

17. well i guess i am going to have to get netflex to see some good movies–thanks for sharing

18. denise low says:

We have netflix and just love it. Got rid of our cable.

19. Love my Netflix!

20. Jasmine P says:

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

21. Karen Jaras says:

I have had Netflix for years and it has change so much. I love to see it evolve.

22. I am pumped up for the 4th season of American Horror Stories! Love Netflix.

23. Do you have to use a television to watch, or can you watch online from a computer? I have no idea how this works. When we watch shows it’s usually from you tube.

24. Jasmine P says:

Lots of good stuff coming up! Thanks for sharing!

25. Betsy Rubendall Barnes says:

In October, I love Netflix for all the horror movies! I will also be catching up on the American Horror Story Freak Show 🙂

26. They just keep getting better and better!

27. Deborah D says:

The Disney short films is what I want to see.

I always get so sad for what they take away!! They always take so many good things and bring back minimal goodness… oh Netflix.