Game Day Recipe: Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos #GameDayTraditions

This is a sponsored post written on behalf of SheSpeaks/P&G Products. All opinions are those of our own.

It’s no surprise that the BIG GAME is right around the corner, and we all KNOW that that means…FOOD! Oh and I guess FOOTBALL too 🙂 I don’t know about you, but as the woman in the house, I’m more excited about the food! We always seem to have a big get together for the game with a great turn out and my number one requested dish is and always has been my Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos. They are SO good, and you can make them where they aren’t too spicy (scrape out those seeds and membranes) and they can be enjoyed by everyone!

Here’s how you make them!

CheesyJalapenos

This is one of my favorite recipes, and I usually make them for Game Day or when we have friends coming over, or we are going to a pot luck. Everyone seems to love them, but they are time consuming since you have to clean out the jalapenos. They are SO good and I recommend making them! They are so worth it, but be prepared for people to request them often!

JalapenoIngredients
Ingredients:
1 roll of breakfast sausage (I use mild, but you can use hot if you’d like)
1 8oz package of shredded cheddar  (I like sharp, use your favorite!)
1 block of cream cheese
25 jalapenos

1- Set the cream cheese out early, so it can come to room temp and preheat oven to 350.
2- Cook the breakfast sausage in a skillet, make sure it’s crumbled into small pieces, and drain on a paper towel.
SausageCooked
NOTE: When handling jalapenos PLEASE wear gloves. They MAY irritate your hands.
I don’t wear them, I just wash my hands with soap in between steps. Some people are more sensitive to them, so be careful!

3- Cut the jalapenos in half and clean them out. Remove all the seeds and most of the veins. If you remove all of the white veins, the jalapenos will be very mild. I use a small paring knife and spoon to help clean them out. You can leave the stem on some of them as they are easy to pick up this way.
JalapenosCollage4- Mix together the cooked and drained sausage, cream cheese, and cheddar.
CheeseSausage25- Stuff the peppers. I like using my hands because you can press it in really well and compact it a bit.
stuffedpeppers
6- Lay out onto a cookie sheet, try to make sure they are somewhat level so some of the stuffing doesn’t spill out. It’s okay if it does, it’s easy to scoop back in once they are done cooking.
7- Cook for 20-25 minutes at 350.
8- Let cool just a bit and enjoy while warm! They heat up in the microwave well after cooked.

50years
Now I don’t know about you, but besides being stocked up on food and drinks for the Big Game, I head over to my local Walmart to pick up some of my favorite Proctor and Gamble products to help me out with cleanup from our company, as well as normal day to day mommyhood tasks! Let me tell you about my favorite products!

GameDay1

It’s no surprise you will be needing a lot of rolls of Bounty Paper Towels. These are hands down, a must have in my household, at all times. We use these in the kitchen for everything, and of course for cleaning. They are great for wiping dirty faces, hands, cleaning up spills, cleaning up bathrooms, and much more.

Now we all know you’ll have a house full of people for Game Day which brings me to the next two MUST HAVE items. Febreze Air Effects and Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper. I’m pretty sure this is self-explanatory, but they are must haves.

Laundry

Next moving on to laundry, it wouldn’t a Game Day party with out getting messy right, especially if you’re cooking in the kitchen, being the bartender for the night, or one of the guys. Tide Pods are a lifesaver. No measuring required. Throw in  your laundry to the washing machine along with a Tide Pod, and wash! (Make sure you keep these out of the reach of children!)

As you can see those are my most favorite, and items I HAVE to be stocked up on in our home. They are must haves, and they should be for your home too!

Make sure you stop by your local Walmart to pick up some of these great products for your Game Day!
Everything you need to keep your #GameDayTraditions going is available at Walmart!

What are your Game Day Traditions?
Do you have a big get together? Do you make a big buffet of food and snacks?

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of SheSpeaks and P&G. All Opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. Everything Mommmyhood has been compensated for this posting. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you’d like to see your brand/product/service featured on Everything Mommyhood, please contact me at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com

Comments

1. Jeena Bittenbender says:

This is so getting made on Super Bowl Sunday. Looks amazing!!! Thank you

2. We don’t watch sports games. I love hot peppers and have been wanting to try a stuffed pepper recipe. This sounds good except for the cream cheese.

These sound yummy. I can’t wait to try these out. I will be using this recipe soon. Thank you so much for sharing

4. Ronald Gagnon says:

Love the idea of sausage and cheese in a jalapeno…and the short prep and cooking time..a must serve

5. Ronald Gagnon says:

Well this may have not been a tradition before but the cheesy sausage and easy to make recipe will take it’s warrented place

6. belinda bell says:

my family would love these. I going try them

7. We make something like this for our cookouts a lot when our pepper are in. We dont use sausage or cream cheese in our so this would be something different we can make. Thanks much for the yummy recipe.

These were a big hit at our house. Everyone loved them. Thank you again for this recipe

9. Edna Williams says:

This sounds yummy! Love this! Thanks for sharing!

10. Stephanie Bonck says:

I just pinned this. Thank you for such a wonderful recipe.

11. Now that really looks & sounds delicious. I get so tired of dip & chips. Can’t wait to try it out!

12. I absolutely love the look of these for sure! Thanks for sharing this cool twist of a recipe because I love to make new things and I will be trying these. 🙂

13. Vicki Wurgler says:

this recipe looks so good, I’ll have to make this for my husbands birthday-we are having friends over for supper

14. I’ll have to make these for my son he loves jalapenos.

15. I am going to make these for our Christmas Eve supper. We are always trying to make something unusual and I think my kids will love them.

16. These sound so good. I will have to make them sometime.

17. Karen Jaras says:

I am not a big fan of peppers but this looks easy enough to make for a family get together. Even the grandkids love pepper and cheese.

18. All the times I’ve made stuffed peppers I never thought about using sausage. This not only looks delicious but sound super easy. Thanks for the recipe!

19. These look really good, will definitely give this a try! Thanks for the recipe!

20. KATE SARSFIELD says:

I’m not sure what kind of meat ‘breakfast sausage’ is but anything with jalapenos is ok by me!

21. Dandi D says:

Yum, I always enjoy cheesy stuffed anything!

22. Laura Bowman says:

These look absolutely amazing! Can’t wait to try them 🙂

23. These look so good, I am making your special recipe tomorrow. Thanks so much for sharing.

24. I enjoy hot peppers. I’ve never tried them this way before. It might be tasty.

25. These sound delicious & so easy to make. I’ve had something similar & they were great. I am sure these will be just as good.

26. belinda bell says:

these look so good. we love stuffed Jalapenos

27. These sounds really good! Stuffed Jalapenos are so tasty. I’ll have to try this recipe.

28. Kim Tanti says:

I am going to have to make these for the next poker game we host. Thank You

29. shannon fowler says:

these look fabulous! i love spicy food

30. Christine Womack says:

These are so good. One just have to be sure and get the seeds out before stuffing the peppers. They might burn your hands. They are better than chips and dips.

31. DailyWoman (Lacey) says:

Boy do these look and sound yummy. I love jalapenos & sausage so these would be great. I have never thought to put the two together. I bet my Dad would love these also.

32. I think the hardest part to making these is to remember to wash your hands after taking out seeds. Burns pretty bad. I fix these stuffed jalapeno peppers every two or three weeks.

33. These sounds delicious. I love jalapenos and poppers, so I imagine I’d love these!

34. Jeanne Coulombe says:

I’m making these today they look so good

35. They sound okay. I’m not sure about the cream cheese in it.

36. Bacon wrapped cream cheese ones are my favorite.

37. So yum!

38. Yummy These Look So Good! I Have Acid Reflux and I Had to Quit Eating a Lot of Spicy Foods b/c of it and I Really Hate it b/c I Have So Many Spicy Food Favorites! My Favorite Thing to Eat is Mexican Food and I Love Hot Wings Too but One of the Things I Really Liked was Jalapeno Poppers, Which are Very Similar to This! How Come Everything that’s Really Good to Eat is Either Bad for You or You Can’t Eat it for Some Reason or Another? LOL! Story of My Life! Have a Blessed Day Sweetie! – Jana

39. Wow, looks great! We are having our Easter Dinner this Sunday and will have to put these on the menu.

40. I want to eat this now.

41. June S. says:

(Game Day Recipe: Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos #GameDayTraditions) I have made these many times for my family for different occasions. They are so tasty and everyone likes them too.

42. I can’t wait to make this one. I make one with Shrimp and wrap in bacon.

43. I love jalapeño and cheese with bacon.

44. Hubby and I love stuffed Jalapenos but only purchase them on occasion when we eat out. This recipe looks easy and I can’t wait to make them!

45. belinda bell says:

we love stuffed peppers. and this recipe sounds so good

46. Dotty J Boucher says:

These stuffed peppers look very tasty and would be good for not only game night but girls night , I like trying new things so will give this recipe a try..
    @tisonlyme143

47. The receipe looks yummy. I always wanted to try these, but had no idea how to fix it. Thank you

48. Jodi Hunter says:

These look yummy, I’ll try them for sure.

49. Yum! These stuffed jalapeños sound amazing for any occasion! 🙂 Thank you for sharing!

50. My boys would simply go wild over these! I’m not a big lover of hot & spicy, but my Family is, and this seems easy enough to make. Thanks for the recipe!

51. thank you i ‘ve want to know how this was done

Yummo!! These look so amazing!! I can’t wait to make and try them!! Im ready to eat them through my computer lol!!

53. Kara Marks says:

This looks wonderful–thank you for the recipe!

54. Oh my that would be so good.I love hot peppers so much.The hotter the better!

55. I enjoy peppers. But, with the hot pepper, I always wear gloves. I once burned my eye after cutting a hot pepper, then rubbing my eyes.

56. OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!

57. Cheryl Everitt says:

The game has come and gone, but these appetizers could be used anywhere. We eat a lot of jalapeno peppers so this recipe is amazing will fit right in.. Oh, your are right about wearing gloves while handling the peppers! Thanks for the share!

58. Love these, we don’t need the excuse of football to make them. We top them with sriracha too!

59. Lyndsey R. says:

I’ve made these with bacon but never sausage. I bet that gives it even more of a kick! I will be making these!

60. Michelle L says:

Im a big fan of cheese, and I think this is an amazing recipe.

61. Allison M says:

I want to try this, but I’m vegetarian! I think I’ll use soyrizo (spicy soy sausage similar to chorizo) and see how they turn out! They might melt my mouth off!

62. Ooh that is a lot of peppers I could not handle that many. It is a nice basic recipe so thank you for that.

63. Peppers and cheese! Yummy!

64. It looks like a bomb! I would love to try this recipe. I love Jalapenos plus yummy stuffing. Yay!

65. These look really good. Thanks for sharing.

66. Oh M G does these look so delicious. My husband and I would love these and they are the perfect appetizer and not to much ingredients is used which I like because I hate when there is so much ingredients it is just too much for me. I am going to Pin this right now (: Thank you for this amazing recipe!

67. I am not really into jalapeno but this seemed really yummy. I guess I have to start learning how to work around the kitchen! Thanks to all your recipes!

68. tina gonzalez says:

Thanks for this recipe. I will be making these yumsters soon..lol

69. Arlene mcc says:

this i will try

70. Olivine Eyes says:

I love jalapenos and other peppers! This looks way better than stuffed potatoes.

71. These look so good. Bet they are spicy….but in a great way! Looking forward to trying out this recipe!

72. What a great combination for jalapenos!

73. Such an easy recipe. My husband would love this. He loves jalapenos.

74. Debra Holloway says:

These look delicious. I would love to fix these for my daughter.

75. Ronald Gagnon says:

I love jalapenos,cheese and wild meat sausages..but to find a recipe that contains all three is fantastic..i could prepare these just for my own consumtion

76. How great do these look! I always just do a stuffed cream cheese pepper or popper. I will be trying this twist on a loved classic.

77. My kids would love these! They have me buy them the jalapeno poppers all the time. This looks much better