Disney’s The Jungle Book Coming Soon – Activity Sheets Available!

I’m just loving all of this nostalgic content popping up every where I go lately. Now we have Disney’s The Jungle Book to look forward to!!!

junglebookposter

I love things that bring back my childhood and that I can share with my children. I love watching the joy through my children’s eyes as they get to enjoy the same things I did growing up, but of course with Disney’s Jungle Book, this will be a new updated version which I know my whole family will get to enjoy!

The Jungle Book comes out this Spring (YES it’s right around the corner), on April 15th with some of your favorite characters like Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson, and Christopher Walken!

I’ve teamed up with my good friends at Disney to offer you some fabulous The Jungle Book Activity Sheets that you can download and print out for your children!!!

Download these and enjoy with your kids, there’s so much fun in these printables for your kids, I can’t wait to do them with my own kids!!!

Can You Spot the Difference?

Maze

Make a Hexaflexagon

—————————————————

Like THE JUNGLE BOOK on Facebook

Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Twitter

Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Instagram

Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Pinterest

Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Google+

Will you be heading to the theaters this Spring to see The Jungle Book?

Comments

1. Im looking forward to this movie. Thanks for the activities.

2. Thank you for the printables, my kids are going to love them!! So many Jungle Book movies have been made, but the animation on this one looks pretty amazing! 🙂

3. My grandkids love printable s. I have seen many Jungle Book movies, but the Disney ones are the best. We will wait on pins and needles for the movie.

4. Erika Panfile says:

I love the Disney Version, but looking forward to checking out this one too.

5. I remember reading this to kids when they were young. I even enjoyed it myself.

6. rebeccabasset says:

Thanks so much for the Post, and the Printables, it looks like a fun Movie!

7. The trailer looks pretty good. I really liked the cartoon Disney movie growing up. Hopefully this lives up to it! 🙂

8. Edna Williams says:

I like Disney! Thanks for the post and the printables!

9. thank u for the trailer !! brings my childhood to life! i can’t wait for even our nieces that r in thier 20’s to go see this, & right down to the youngest nephews . this will be one i buy & watch a lot.

10. Dandi D says:

These look like fun and something my son would really enjoy!

11. clojo9372 says:

I grew up watching the original Disney Classic. So I am really looking forward to seeing the new movie, even more than my nieces and nephews. LOL! Thanks for the activity sheets, I am sure they are going to love them!!! 🙂

I can’t wait to see this with my grandchildren. I sounds like a great family movie. Thank you so much for the activity sheets. God Bless

13. KATE SARSFIELD says:

I loved the original musical film & practically know every word!

Super fun!! We are so looking forward to seeing this movie!! My son will love the activity sheets before hand!!