Encourage Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth with Colgate’s “My Bright Smile” app! #MyBrightSmileApp

This is a sponsored post on behalf of Colgate. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

colgate1

As a mom to two girls who are 4 and 7, I feel like I’m constantly talking about good habits of brushing and flossing with them. I didn’t grow up with parents who pushed dental hygiene and I didn’t visit the dentist regularly, but as an adult now, I know the importance of good dental care.  Unfortunately, it’s like pulling teeth (see what I did there) trying to get my kids to brush and floss morning and night. Then when I get them to, getting them to brush for a full two minutes proves to be difficult as well. Not any longer though, as we now have the FREE My Bright Smile App from Colgate.

Dental hygiene is so very important and it’s important to instill good habits into our children’s lives. Since everything these days is surrounded by technology, why not check out this cool app from Colgate “My Bright Smile” app!

“My Bright Smile” helps parents and kids age 4-6 learn the importance of oral health. Not only does it teach children why they need to develop good brushing habits, but with five interactive games, plus word challenges and puzzles, the app makes learning fun. There is even a two-minute “Brushing Song” that helps children learn how long they should brush. My 4 year old actually uses the app on her iPad when she’s not even brushing her teeth, so of course she thinks it’s a great app!

Check out this video!!!

Some of the most important things to remember about healthy habits and your teeth:
• Brush with fluoride toothpaste after breakfast and before bedtime
• Floss every day
• Visit your dentist regularly
• Limit the number of times you eat sweet and sticky snacks

Make sure you check out the app and download it here!
app storegoogleplay

I’d definitely recommend letting your child download the app, it really does make brushing fun!

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood was monetarily compensated for this posting, but as always all thoughts and opinions are those of our own. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and any other social media are not affiliated with this posting. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you’d like to see your content/event on our site, please contact everythingmommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. What an AWESOME idea!!! My kids have such a hard time knowing how long is long enough when it comes to brushing their teeth. This would really come in handy!

2. Great idea to get kids more involved in learning about their dental health!

3. My son has a really hard time getting motivated to brush his teeth, so this would be great for him.

4. clojo9372 says:

this is a good idea. i can be honest and admit that when i was a kid i did not care much about my teeth. now i am obsessed with taking good care of them. the earlier children learn the importance of dental hygiene the better!

5. Laura Bowman says:

My two year LOVES getting her teeth brushed..for now 😉 I ususally brush first with the toothpaste and then she takes a turn brushing with water.

6. Brandon Sparks says:

This is a really good idea. I will be trying it for sure.

7. Brittany Hardin says:

This is an awesome idea! My kids love to brush their teeth but not for the two minutes they should. I have bought toothbrushes that lit up and when it stopped they could stop but that didn’t last. I’ll try this it would probably help alot better.

8. Edna Williams says:

What a good idea! This might actually make brushing teeth kinda fun! Thanks for sharing!

9. Dotty J Boucher says:

What a great app this is, I wish they had things like this when I was raising my children, but atleast I can use them to help teach my grandchildren

10. Anything that gets kids to brush their teeth is worth it.

Super fun!! I love that it takes something that is important and kind of tedious but makes it fun!! My son doesn’t mind brushing his teeth so Im sure he would really love this!!