Bunny Slippers + The Great 2016 Easter Egg Hunt – Win Prizes!

(Everything Mommyhood received product and monetary compensation for this posting, all opinions are those of our own.)

BunnySlippersReview

As you all know Easter is right around the corner, and I have to tell you all about these super CUTE and oh-so comfortable Bunny Slippers that my daughter and I received! These are PERFECT for your little ones (or big ones) Easter basket!!!

BunnySlippers1

We both got the same ones, the Classic Bunny Slippers! I have to say, these are more comfortable than any other pair of slippers I own, and they are very well made, definitely great quality. My 7 year old daughter said “Oh Mom, these are soooo comfortable!!!” They even have cute little whiskers too! They’re super soft, comfy, and I know these will last us awhile as they’re very durable.

I’d highly recommend getting a pair or two for your kids for you to throw in the Easter baskets.

Buy it: You can buy these super cute slippers over at BunnySlippers.com!

Connect with Bunny Slippers
Website | Facebook | Pinterest

Also, I wanted to mention this super awesome way to win prizes today through March 20th, 2016, The Great 2016 Easter Egg Hunt!e

Banner-EggHunt-2016-Promo-v4

Starting, today, March 18th 12pm PST, eggs will be hidden around BunnySlippers.com and ConradsCandy.com websites. They might be hiding in a blog post, a candy item or slipper page, or somewhere else. Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to find the eggs! (Remember only one prize per person!!)

Found an egg? Email Bunny Slippers and tell them where it is! The first person to find that egg will win a prize, which could be an incredible milk chocolate Easter bunny, a pair of slippers or a gift certificate totaling $25, $50, or even the Grand Prize!. There will be a dozen (12) eggs hidden, and two have a special coupon for everyone who finds them to use! Super fun right?? Well start searching for those eggs!!!

Good luck on your egg hunt and check out BunnySlippers.com for your kids this Easter!
They also have plenty of other different kinds of slippers if you’re not a fan of the classic bunny slippers!

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received the products mentioned above as well as monetary compensation. All opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and any other social media are not affiliated with this posting or giveaway. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions about this event or would like to see your event hosted by Everything Mommyhood, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. clojo9372 says:

This is so adorable! It’s also such a cute option to put in children’s easter basket. Thanks a lot for the info! 🙂

2. These are so cute! My nieces would love these.

3. KATE SARSFIELD says:

They really are sweet & look very comfy too!

4. Nancy Burgess says:

Cute slippers love to get these for grandaughters basket.

5. Regina Elliott says:

Love these slippers !!! So cute and look very warm and comfy to wear

6. These bunny slippers are so cute. They look very comfy. I will also be looking for these Easter eggs. Thank you for sharing

7. This is so adorable! I love Easter egg hunts!

8. Cathy Jarolin says:

The Bunny slippers that you and your Daughter received are too cute!! I could just see my 2 Granddaughters ages 16 & 27 & and my Great Granddaughter who is 4 hopping around in them! They are just Darling~

9. Christine Womack says:

These slippers are so cute. As I have three nieces, I would have to put them in as a prize in an Easter egg at the Easter egg hunt. Then whomever finds that egg would get the slippers.

10. DailyWoman (Lacey) says:

Love these slippers. These are so cute. I like to do contest to find hidden items, I am going to check it out, hopefully there are some eggs left to find.

11. Cindy Kuykendall says:

I missed the hunt 🙁 but I love the bunny slippers

12. Aw, My Goodness this Bunny Slippers are Absolutely Adorable! I Have a Ton of Plain Old Slippers but They are Not Made Well Apparently b/c They Always Get Holes in the Toe Area or on the Bottom! I Love These Though and I Know My Mom Would Like Them Too b/c We Have the Same Taste! Great Post, Thanks So Much! Have a Blessed Day and a Very Happy Easter Too!

13. The slippers are cute and they look warm. I’d wear them.

14. I love easter and bunnies. These are cute.

15. These are just to darn cute. I would love to get my wife and daughter a pair. Bunnies Rock!

16. My grandchildren love these bunny slippers. They are so cute and so comfy. Thank you again for sharing these