Super Excited for Finding Dory!!! Here’s the New Trailer! #FindingDory #HaveYouSeenHer

findingdory

If there is one movie that is my favorite of Disney, it was Finding Nemo…not to mention I am a HUGE Ellen Degeneres Fan…I love how real she is….so without further a due, here is the trailer for the brand NEW movie coming out SOON, FINDING DORY!!!!

Finding Dory swims into theaters on June 17th!!!

I am ecstatic to see this movie and I’m beyond stoked to take my kids too as they share the love I have for Finding Nemo!

Like FINDING DORY on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarFindingDory

Follow FINDING DORY on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FindingDory

Comments

1. Dorothy Teel says:

Find Dory is beautiful with vibrant colors and a fun storyline, of course we have a Bruce the Shark at my house and my granddaughters love the movie

2. That looks like a cute kids movie. I’m not a fan of Ellen, but that’s beside the point. My grand kids will probably like this.

3. My son will just love this movie! I’m so excited to see it too!

4. clojo9372 says:

my nephews and nieces are HUGE fans of Finding Nemo. they are going to be so excited to see it this summer! 🙂

5. Richard Hicks says:

Can hardly wait to see this with the kids!

6. Nancy Burgess says:

This is a great movie can’t wait to see it

7. Misty Battle says:

Dory has been a huge favorite here, since the release of Finding Nemo. I found my older kids were more interested in Dory than Nemo. They are super, excited for this movie and have been asking to see it. I am pretty excited as well! I love Dory.

8. KATE SARSFIELD says:

Aw! This looks great fun!

9. OMG I cant wait to see this! Nemo was great! I bet this will be too!

10. I can’t wait to see this. I thank yo so much for showing this tome ahead of time.

11. Edna Williams says:

Find Dory looks great! Thanks for sharing!

12. Finding Nemo is my favorite Pixar flick, so I can’t wait to see Finding Dory. And I might even take the kids w/ me!!

I can’t wait to see this. I also love Ellen. I enjoy watching her show alot. Thank you so much for sharing this

14. Awesome!!!! I am so excited to see this! looks aweeeessoommmeeee!

15. justin orkin says:

I didn’t like Dory as much as most but I do like Pixar so..

16. Looks like another great movie from Pixar. I’m sure my kids will love it.

17. belinda bell says:

I would love to see this with my grandkids.

18. Brittany Hardin says:

My kids and I would love this movie!

Oh we are so super excited for this movie!! Yay!!

20. Armando Rincon says:

I loved this movie a great successor to finding nemo.