Disney’s Finding Dory Coloring and Activity Sheets – Free! #FindingDory #HaveYouSeenHer

If your children are anything like my two girls are, they love anything and everything Disney, and of course I do too!!! I LOVE to color all the time with my girls and I’m always pulling free coloring sheets off of the internet for us to color. I personally like coloring on white papers with printed pictures versus a coloring book. I think they come out so much prettier and of course you can print what you like!!!

Everything Mommyhood has teamed up with Disney’s Finding Dory to bring you these FREE Finding Dory coloring sheets!!!

Click on the links below and then you can print!

findingdory5702e062bcbac
Five Finding Dory Connect the Dot Sheets

findingdorycoloringFive Finding Dory Coloring Sheets

findingdoryMAZEFinding Dory Maze

Finding Dory will be in a theater near you on June 17th!

Like FINDING DORY on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarFindingDory

Follow FINDING DORY on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FindingDory

Follow Disney/Pixar on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/PixarFindingDory/

Follow Disney Studios on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/disneystudios/finding-dory/

Visit Disney/Pixar on Tumblr: http://disneypixar.tumblr.com

Visit the official FINDING DORY website here: https://disney.com/findingdory

Comments

1. My grandkids are like your two girls regarding Disney!! I am always looking for coloring/activity pages for them to do – so I appreciate everything that you do!! I found out that the fun does not end when your kids are grown!! They sometimes come home with some of their own 🙂

2. Thank you for the activities. I know many people are looking forward to this movie!

3. Thank you for the sheets. This is so nice, and I really appreciate your sharing it with us.

4. Dotty J Boucher says:

I love my dory, and so glad you have this up here, I am sure my grandchildren are going to get
    a kick out of doing these with me,,
    @tisonlyme143

5. clojo9372 says:

Oh these are great! My nephew and niece rewatched Finding Nemo over the Easter holiday and are looking forward to me taking them to see Finding Dory!!! 🙂

6. These are so cute, and color sheets are always great for a rainy day!

7. I am so excited for this movie to come out. It looks really cute! 🙂

8. That looks like a cute cartoon. I used to love coloring with my grandson when he was young.

9. My grandchildren love Finding Dory. They will really appreciate these great activity sheets. Thank you for sharing

10. Nancy Burgess says:

Thanks for the great activities.

11. My nephews & nieces will love these.

Super fun!! My son and I are always looking for new art activities and he would have so much fun with these ones!!

13. My daughter doesn’t know Dory yet but she loves to color. What a great way to introduce Dory! Thanks!

14. Dotty J Boucher says:

My grandchildren want these activities , I told them that I would get it to them as soon as I can, Thanks

15. Hannah C says:

These are such cute coloring and activity sheets! I’m excited to see Finding Dory with my family. Finding Nemo is one of our family favorites.

16. These activity sheets are great for teaching kids to color. My great grand daughter loves Dory.

17. My great grand daughter loves Dory and she would be entertained with the activity sheets.

18. Dotty J Boucher says:

My grandchildren are so happy that I finally got my printer working and finally got some ink so I will be able to make copies for them,,