Pampers Coupons for April – Two Ways To Save #PampersSavings

This is a sponsored post from iConnect and Pampers. All opinions are those of my own.

pamperslogo

I know how much Everything Mommyhood readers like to save money, and I know how many of you have young children which is why we are teaming up with Pampers to tell you how you can save money on Pampers! For me, my children are finally out of diapers and Easy Ups, but I know how pricey they can be, especially with how often you need to purchase them, so I like to be able to share with all of you, ways you can save money. Who doesn’t like an extra few bucks in their pocket? I know I love to save money!

Save Money!

Help make the potty training process easier and more affordable with these two high-value coupons.

Here’s how to save:

-Pampers is offering a high value coupon that you can print at home for $2 off 1 pack of Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants and this Sunday, 4/10/2016 you can get Pampers coupons in your Sunday newspaper!

pamperscoupon

You can clip the Pampers Easy Ups coupon at: http://www.coupons.com/brands/pampers-coupons/

You will need to open a coupons.com account if you do not already have one. Then you can print, shop, and save – and keep an eye out for more Pampers coupons in the future!

pampers coupon2

-Keep an eye out for this Sunday’s newspaper (April 10, 2016) for an insert from P&G with these Pamperscoupon offerings. Use these coupons at any mass, discount or grocery stores where baby care products are sold.

___________________________

Also, if you haven’t tried out Pampers before, now is the time to, when you can save money!

Here’s why I love Pampers:
-Pampers Easy Ups have an absorbent core that holds 25% more than the other leading training pant (Huggies* Pull-Ups* Learning Designs*) and helps little ones stay dry and happy.

-Pampers Easy Ups* have fewer leaks than the other leading training pant (Huggies* Pull-Ups* Designs*)  and up to 12 hours of leakage.

-Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants are sold in sizes 2T-5T and can be found at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold.

For more information on Pampers diapers and pants, visit http://www.pampers.com

You can also connect with Pampers on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to stay updated on their news and promotions.

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood has teamed up with iConnect and Pampers for this posting. All opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. Social media outlets are in no way associated with this posting. If you’d like to see your product/service feature by Everything Mommyhood please contact Darci at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com

Comments

1. Thanks So Much for the Pampers Coupon, My Sister has a One Month Old & She Could Definitely Use This! Thanks for the Heads Up and if You Find Anymore Good Coupons for Babies or Infants I Would Love to Know About it! Thanks, Have a Blessed Day! – Jana

2. Dotty J Boucher says:

Thanks for this information, I am always looking for coupons for diapers, I still have 4 grandchildren who still wear them.

3. Denise G. says:

Pampers have been our #1 choice since my son was a newborn and now at 2 years old I stocked up on EasyUps. Unfortunately, his daycare only wants PullUps because they have the Velcro sides and they don’t require removal of pants to put on.

4. We used Pampers when my child was in diapers and we were out of town and not using cloth diapers.

5. Lisa Coomer Queen says:

Thank you for the heads up! We are buying up pampers for our new grandchild. Thanks!

6. Love that its April as its spring. Love coupons and deal that come with it too.

7. Love Pampers! And love saving money on them!

8. My sister has a year old and is always looking for coupons. I will make sure she knows about this post.

9. Really nice savings. I will share with my family. Thanks.

10. This is such a great deal. I will be getting some of these for my nephews baby. Thank you for sharing

11. Lauryn R says:

We love Pampers, thank you for the coupon! 🙂

12. Always appreciate saving a some money when I go to the store. I will certainly use these.

13. Can’t wait for potty training so I can be done with diapers! So expensive so thanks for the coupon!

Great deals!! We looove Pampers!! They aren’t the “cheapest” but they really are the best!!

15. Thank you for sharing this. I just found out that my nephew and his wife are having a baby. God Bless

16. I remember that disposable diapers were expensive. This sounds like a good deal.

17. We love to use pampers and have been for 3 generations of babies!

18. Dotty J Boucher says:

Thanks for the coupons, can never have too many, With four of my grandchildren still in diapers , I am always looking for coupons.

19. Kim Thorne says:

Thank you for the coupons things are expensive enough for supplies for a baby and mothers need all the help they can get.