Back to Campus with At Home – The New 2016 Campus Collection #AtHomeStores

athomelogo

If you know me, I absolutely LOVE shopping. For myself, my girls, my husband and for my home. I am pretty sure that I was meant to be an interior decorator, but here I am a blogger instead…but that’s okay 🙂 Summer is here now and school is out, but that only means one thing, it’s almost time to send our kids back to campus. The one stop shop for anything Back to Campus (or anything for that matter) is At Home, formerly known as Garden Ridge.

AtHome_StoreFront

I’ve always been an avid shopper At Home since I discovered it a few years ago when we lived in Virginia. We have a ton of stuff in our home from there. Not only do they have anything and everything for your home and all types of decorating types, they are a great one stop shop for sending your kids Back to Campus.

At Home has a great checklist you can check out for everything you need to send your child back to college! I took a picture while there of one, but you can also check it out here: Back to Campus Checklist

CheckList

I visited our closest store here in Kennesaw, GA (right outside of Atlanta) and they had so much to offer for young adults. I just had to pick up a few things to make myself my own little sanctuary to work in our office. The BEST part is, everything is just SO reasonable in price that you can get a whole lot of bang for your buck.

While I was there I checked out several different sections of what they had to offer for the “Back to Campus” collection.

AtHomeCollage

Here’s what I picked up while I was there and how I decorated a corner in my office for me to relax in, I’m IN LOVE WITH IT and it would be absolutely adorable in a small dorm room as it doesn’t take up much space, and the best part is it’s SO affordable. Everything pictured that I purchased (besides the love seat) was only $100! That’s a price I know I can deal with for a college student and I’m sure you can too!

Pink2

Super Cute right?!?!? I can’t get over that cute rug and pillow!

pink4

Here’s a breakdown of what I purchased:
Hello Gorgeous Pillow $14.99
Pink Mirror 3-sided Laptop Table $29.99
Gold Believe $7.99
#Fabulous Wooden Plaque $9.99
Vase $3.99 (This was on clearance, not Back to Campus)
Wooden Clock $7.99
Hello Gorgeous Rug $12.99
Be Joyful -Hope and Patient Storage Case $12.99

Connect with At Home – The Home Decor Superstore
Website | Facebook |Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube

Make sure you head over to your local At Home store as well and check out their decor for Back to Campus!!!

What is your favorite thing you see above that I purchased or that you see in store?

Disclosure: This is part of a promotional program and sponsored post on behalf of MomSelect and At Home. All opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. Social Media is in no way affiliated with this posting. If you’d like to see your product/service featured on Everything Mommyhood,  please contact me at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. This looks like a great store. I have never heard of it and I don’t think we have one here.

2. I have never heard of this store. I will have to see if there is any in Florida. It does sound like the prices are great. Thank you so much for sharing

3. Such cute things, it is fun to buy college room or apartment stuff for young adults.

4. Those are the cutest decorated areas. I love the Home Store! I could live in there if they had a vending machine.

5. I wish there was a at home store in my area but there isn’t.

6. love the prices and items are so seriously cool. Perfect for college students

7. Lyndsey R. says:

Cute stuff! We just got one of these stores in my city a few months ago. Now I must go!

8. What a terrific service and a great variety of products !

9. Love the decor.

10. I love the decor. I think its just right for young people. The price is right.

11. This is great! My niece is going to be starting college in the fall for the first time. I’ve been trying to think of what to put into care packages for her and will definitely be checking out their new collection for special treats for my favorite niece!

12. Dotty J Boucher says:

I love that there is a place to shop for someone who is in need to dress up or just shop for there campus, I also Love that they have a sheet of paper so one that is shopping can check off what they have and also what they are still looking for, and love the variety of products they carry..

@tisonlyme143

13. How awesome, I would love to visit this site any where near my area. Love the fruitier ideas and colors. I will be starting college hopefully this year. Shockingly but I want to do something and be someone in life.

14. Tandi Vidal says:

They have a lot of cute items. And at great prices. We are remodeling/redecorating our house next year. I will have to go check this store out for items.

15. College no money days but need a lot of stuff.

16. Chelsea says:

This is a great and a very helpful blog since its summer many people go to shopping and it really gives idea on how to be a good minded mind to choose a good stuffs.

17. monique s. says:

This is a great list for all the items you need to send your child off to college and good ways to save money too.

18. Sandy Klocinski says:

Looks like a good store. I think we do have these in South Carolina but I have never visited one. I will have to check it out

19. Oh my gosh that rug is adorable. I love that the collection is simple but has pops of color. I need some in my office.

20. Lauryn R says:

These back to campus items are so cute! I especially love the handy list that they give you! 🙂

21. Katherine McPherson says:

I so wish I had known about this when my daughter went off to college! It would have made things so much easier. AND I would have bought her that cute rug in front of the couch! 🙂

22. I am definitely not a shopper, and my daughters wonder where they got their love of the activity. But some of these items would work well in my granddaughter’s room, even though she has a long way to go before college (not even in pre-K yet!). We do have an At Home store in Tulsa, and maybe I will let my daughter drag me to it soon!

23. Alicia Hewitt says:

I love these collections! This looks like a real nice store!

24. Laurie Arnheim says:

I love to shop, and I’m envious of your office space… mine is a mess! We don’t have this store in my area, but it looks like our IKEA store and I love their stuff! Nice job on accessorizing!!!

25. I did not know Garden Ridge had changed it’s name. I like the rug. I would look great in my daughter’s room.

26. How cute is that laptop table! Everything looks so pretty. I bet it was fun putting it all together

27. Jeena Bittenbender says:

Wow!! What great prices!! Wish I had one in here. I would go there all the time.

28. Teresa A says:

First time hearing about this place. These items are very great and affordable!

29. I have never heard of this place. I love that cute rug.

30. Dexter tan says:

Wow! Is this like another Ikea? Definitely the place to go if you’re having a new home or re-designing.

31. My granddaughter goes off to university this autumn and I know she will need all kinds of new things as she will be in a shared dorm suite but have her own bedroom and bathroom. I downloaded the checklist to send to my daughter and granddaughter.

Thanks for the info!

32. Karen D says:

lol – the 2015 campus collection? I wrote 2015 on a check yesterday – the clerk had to correct me. Time is moving so fast! My daughter would love most of this in her dorm room, but it’s tiny. We mostly go looking for new storage ideas. 🙂

33. They have such cool stuff at this store. I have never shopped at one so thanks for telling us about it.

34. Reading your post made me wish there was a at home store in my area!!!