Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this posting and as a panelist for the Twitter party. All opinions are those of our own.
A few months back, I finally purchased my dream car…well truck, and I’m ALWAYS cleaning it. One of the hardest parts to clean always seemed to be the rims on my truck. Recently I was introduced to Brush Hero, and those days of stressing over cleaning my rims are over. This is one of the best products I’ve used, and one of the products I recommend more than any other products I have ever used. It’s a MUST HAVE around your house, as it’s made for more than just rims.
We have even used our Brush Hero on our 4-wheelers too. They are always dirty after a day of playing in the mud, and it’s great to have a tool to get in between all of the nooks and crannies with ease. Even better that the Brush Hero only uses water. I usually just squirt on some soap, turn on the hose, and clean away. It doesn’t even take any elbow grease, just the power of the water turns the Brush Hero and cleans everything away! So simple and easy to use.
What is Brush Hero?
Brush Hero is a new cleaning tool that you hook up to your water hose and it moves with the power of water! No batteries or electricity is needed.
What all can it do?
- Clean tires, rims and hubcaps.
- FINALLY navigate around hard-to-reach spots such as lug nuts and wheel spokes.
- Erase charred barbecue residue.
- Wash the dog!
- Make outdoor furniture look like NEW.
- Clean up motorcycles, bikes, boats and ATVs.
- Brush away mold and other unwanted build-up.
- Take WORK out of the equation and have FUN cleaning!
Brush Hero packs a powerful punch: Innovative design, simple use, total torque.
- No batteries or electricity required!
- Connects to any standard garden hose.
- Can be used with hose-end soap dispensers.
- Rinses as it scrubs!
- TOUGH on dirt, gentle on your paint job.
- Uses about the same amount of water as a bucket and sponge car wash.
Join the Twitter Party on June 1st at 2pm ET!
Make sure you follow along with Brush Hero, Everything Mommyhood, Momma Lew, and Mommy Blog Expert and use hashtag #DadDayHero for our Father’s Day Twitter Party with prizes from Brush Hero and Outback!
Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received the above mentioned product as well as compensation for this posting and promotion of the twitter party. All opinions are those of our own. This post contains an affiliate link as well. If you’re interested in seeing your product or service on our website, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.