Crocs: Shoes You Can Wear Everywhere, Even for Moms!

Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this posting. All opinions are those of our own.

Crocs_wordmark.svg

Back in the day, I always thought Crocs were just the slip on shoes for kids, but that is so not the case anymore. They have so many styles available, not just for kids, but for moms, dads, teens, and of course kids. I’ve teamed up with Crocs to tell you how they can be stylish and comfortable for us moms too!

crocs1

Last month Crocs sent me two pair of shoes to try out and I’ve been wearing them everywhere. I wear them to the park when playing with my kids, when I go shopping at the mall, when going to the movies, when I’m running daily errands, when I’m going on a quick walk to my favorite coffee shop, or even when I’m just out and about. I’ve even wore them to the beach!

crocs2

I have to say, I’ve been pretty impressed with the quality of them and they are so very comfortable. I’m definitely going to be checking out other Crocs on their website and in store as they sell so many wide varieties and styles for the entire family. I am a HUGE Crocs fan now.  How can you not be?!  I love how comfortable and versatile they are. You definitely need to try them out for yourself and your family!

Crocs4

I promise you that you need to check out Crocs website and their store. You will find such a variety of shoes for the whole family that you never even knew existed. My husband has a pair of slip on brown shoes that he wears everywhere and they are so comfortable and a fabric material. Crocs really have gone a long way and  you really need to give them a try!

Here are a few favorites of mine from their website for kids

CrocsKids

Here are a few favorites of mine from their website for men

CrocsMen

If you hurry over to their website now, they’re having an amazing sale of 50% off!
(This sale may end at any time.)

Make sure to stay tuned to Crocs website as they are always running some sort of promotion or contest!

Connect with Crocs
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

Check out Crocs.com and tell me your favorite pair!

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received the above mentioned pairs of shoes along with monetary compensation for this posting. All opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. If you’d like to see your product or service featured here on Everything Mommyhood, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. My family loves their crocs.

2. I love these styles. Crocs seem to wear so well and all of them I have had have been so comfy. I will have to check out some of their new styles. Thank you so much for sharing

3. Jeena Bittenbender says:

I’ve never had a pair. Guess it’s time to get me some. They look comfy.

4. I love Crocs. I have three pairs; one pair of the classic ones and two that you would have no idea were Crocks. I got ’em on Zulily.

5. I love Croc shoes. Had them before and so comfortable and lasts a long time.

6. Lyndsey R. says:

I just found out Crocs made sandals last summer! I would love to get me a pair this summer!

7. tina gonzalez says:

these really look comfy. i have never wore crocs.

8. I love Crocs! I’ve had a couple pairs and they are so comfortable.

9. Maureen says:

These seem to be the go to shoe for comfort. comfort is key when it comes to feet.

10. I love crocs for my chicken coop and doula work for 3 reasons:
    1- comfort
    2- easy on/off
    3- easily sterilized and washed!!

All the new styles that have been coming out are puttin Crocs at the top of my shoe list for daily wear.

11. Lauryn R says:

I didn’t know Crocs made shoes for adults, how cool! I bet they are super comfy! My daughter loves her pair, she enjoys switching out the little accessories on them! 🙂

12. I love Crocs because they are so easy to put on. The kids Crocs are cute too.

13. Since I started to comment on these Croc’s earlier I am going to have to add some sentences to comply with the giveaway. I love Croc’s mainly because they are so easy to put on. The kid’s Croc’s are great because the kids can put on their own shoes and they have such cute designs. I must admit it took me some time to get use to the way they feel but I still like them. They are great for working in the yard and don’t have to worry about them getting wet.

14. I am Mom says:

OMG!! This totally changes the way i feel about crocs, thank you everythingmommyhood for providing this article!! I’m going to get myself a pair right now 🙂

15. I’m not crazy about these shoes. I’ve never liked a plastic shoe.

16. I love the styles of crocs you posted here. For some reason, we have limited collection here in the Philippines. I love the multi-colored ones. 🙂

17. I went to GA to visit family and we happened to check out the outlets while we were there and I went into a Crocs store, they were different than I assumed they would be and had quite a large selection. Some were super gaudy and unattractive to me (to each their own) and there were (SURPRISINGLY) a lot that I really liked !

18. Maritza says:

My kids love their crocs and have been wearing them for years. I think I might just get a pair for myself, they do have some cute styles.

19. tina gonzalez says:

These look really comfy. Thanks for sharing!

20. Florence Cochrane says:

I have a pair of crocs that I have had for years. I think it is time for a new pair. I love to the newer styles.

21. They have a lot of cute slides and though I don’t have a pair, I tried on and plan to get a pair of the Clep style.

22. Those look fairly comfortable. I’d definitely wear a pair of either.

23. I can’t lie. When you say “Crocs” I still cringe a little. Those jelly style ones are pretty though, especially if you put them with a neutral skirt and a bright top or something like that to compliment them.

24. Cheryl Everitt says:

I love these crocs! I have a pair and now my granddaughter wants some! Thanks for sharing!

25. Kim Thorne says:

I wear crocs outside even to work one time. They are comfortable and nice. The shoes you have listed in this blog are cute.

26. I just bought some more Crocks. they look kinda like boat shoes.

27. My little girl is nuts for her Crocs! I found her an orange pair a couple years ago and she is just now outgrowing them lol. My bestie has sworn by Crocs for years but I’ve never worn them before. After my daughter fell so in love with her pair and seeing this review, I am now convinced that I need to really look into getting a pair for myself. Thanks so much for enlightening me 🙂

28. I love crocs! I probably would of never gave them a try if my Mom hadn’t of had a trillion pairs. They are extremely comfortable. Even my boyfriend tried to confiscate mine. Next time I’m getting some really feminine color. Lol!

29. I love crocs and in all different colors. I think I have a shoe fetus… I own so many shoes. hehehehe, but I love different shoes. Oh well, go figure.

30. tina gonzalez says:

these are cute! thanks

31. They look super comfortable. I really like the pair with all of the rainbow colored straps on them. They look very summery.

32. I don’t like Crocs not stylish enough for me except, I would wear the colorful ones in the post.

33. I love Croc shoes and have bought them in the past. So comfortable and mold to your feet.

34. Oh crocs..I’m wishing to have you everyday..your style, your quality I really longed to have you..but i cannot bring you home because I cannot afford you..may be oneday if my mother gets well from her heartfailure I will set aside a little money until it become enough to buy you crocs.

35. Heather Amos says:

Our family really likes Crocs. They are really comfortable and come in so many different styles and colors.

36. I think the new multi colored croc is really cute.

37. We love our Crocs too! We camp all summer so we live in them. I am really liking some of the sandals they have and think I need to pick up a pair.

38. Stacey A Smith says:

have not tried them yet. but need some thing that will not give blisters when you walk a long way’s.my feet can’t take anymore of these cheep shoes.

39. Wendy McBride says:

I love the look of the Women’s Croc Sienna Flats since they would go with jeans, shorts, bathing suits. I also know my son would love the Men’s croc boat shoes that have great reviews. I will have to order some for him as a surprise. Croc’s sure have a wider selection now and I would not have known about them if I hadn’t stumbled onto your post about crocs.

40. CROCS IS TRULY AN AWESOME TO WEAR AND IS COMFORTABLE AND VERY STURDY AND CAN LASTS A LONG YEAR TO USE.

41. Crocs are my go-to shoes as soon as summer starts. Where I live, you might accidentally step in anything, so I need sandals that are easy to clean. One of the best thing about them is that the rubber is antimicrobial, so as long as you keep them clean, they don’t get smelly or aggravate foot fungus. So I’m glad they’re coming out with new styles.

42. I love crocs and they have come a long way from when they first started out.

43. I love Croc shoes and have worn them for years. Glad they have new styles now.

44. Olivine Eyes says:

I don’t like sandals that have a strap between the second and big toe. Ouch. Why did Crocs make a sandal like that?